advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you have enough money, would you like to spend $1.5 million on muscle maintenance?

Kinda like a rich person buying a Porsche 918 for nearly $2 million now.

https://www.caranddriver.com/porsche/918

Sure it runs 0 to 60 in 2.2 seconds, but a guy could take a Porsche 911 Turbo like mine and have it running that and spend under $100 k doing some mods. Motorheads take mustang fox bodies and make them run that too, probably under $100k too. The 918 however looks really sweet!

If you have the money I guess spend it, but seems a bit silly to me. I don't think I would spend that much if I were that rich. I would still be somewhat frugal. With James, he doesn't look like he spent $1.5 million either. So comparing his physically to the 918 isn't really a perfect comparison because the 918 does look like $1.5 million! He could spend $10,000 a year and be as fit as he is now, probably less.

Here is one now, if I had James' money Id spend it on this rather than spend that on the training etc. https://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/results/porsche/918--spyder

Everyone likes and cares about different things,so you put your energy into different places and are willing to spend a lot of money.Its not about what it looks like,its about he thinks worthy paying so much,that's already enough. Like us girls,if we have so much money,some may buy a lot of luxury goods while the others want to invest in real state in China.Kinda like you want to buy Porsche while James pay on muscle.

btw,you are really obsessed with this car,i like it too:headbang:

Honestly aside from hiring the most expensive personal trainers, lots of guys right here on PM already doing the things he does and doing it on average incomes. You don't need to spend $1.5 million per year to do what he does. LOL. He just has that kind of money so he opts to take it that direction.

You can eat what he eats and do the same exercises he does and follow the same sleep and training regime he does for a few hundred a month if you want. I'm sure he uses gear too, but he will never share that.

We can take the "$1.5 million" as a reference meaning,not the literal meaning. Not just how much he spends,also means to give a lot of effort to something

and maybe "sure" is too absolute.

Every professional athlete I know of has 1 personal trainer. Why does he have more than 1? Is he under the impression there is a cumulative effect at play?

Maybe we need to inform him he needs only 1 (good one).

LOL,so you have one more big task on your schedule from now on

My guess is that the 1.5 million number is a bit inflated, but I wouldn't be surprised if he spends close to a million on simply the chefs, food, massage technicians and trainers.

While LeBron is a genetic freak, he's also an extremely hard worker. Every year he comes back from the offseason having worked on an area of his game and is improved. He's often the biggest, strongest and fastest guy on the court. And his b-ball IQ is off the charts. His ability to anticipate on defense, and his passing ability are a reflection of that. He simply "sees it" in the same way that Larry Bird did when he was playing.

He really is that good. He single handedly destroyed the Toronto raptors in the playoffs this year, and almost single handedly defeated the Warriors in the first game of the finals this past year. While the Warriors are incredible, he individually really is that good.

Everyone likes and cares about different things,so you put your energy into different places and are willing to spend a lot of money.Its not about what it looks like,its about he thinks worthy paying so much,that's already enough. Like us girls,if we have so much money,some may buy a lot of luxury goods while the others want to invest in real state in China.Kinda like you want to buy Porsche while James pay on muscle.

btw,you are really obsessed with this car,i like it too:headbang:

Well, to someone like me that has a more common income level, it kinda looks silly when someone has to spend $1.5 million to be in the shape he is in. Im sure he could do it a lot cheaper, but for him it is probably all about having everything right when and where he needs it 24/7 no questions asked and no hassle. I can appreciate that aspect.

Well, to someone like me that has a more common income level, it kinda looks silly when someone has to spend $1.5 million to be in the shape he is in. Im sure he could do it a lot cheaper, but for him it is probably all about having everything right when and where he needs it 24/7 no questions asked and no hassle. I can appreciate that aspect.

Agreed. I think also many celebrities of sports stars overpay and hire these expensive trainers and professionals to force motivation as much as anything. The common guy might walk to the fridge in a moment of weakness of grab the peanut butter and Jelly, but some star like say Stallone, will call down to the Chef living in his guest house and tell him to make a high protein, low fat snack that tastes like a dream. LOL.

You can do everything these guys do on next to nothing if you're really true to yourself.

Agreed. I think also many celebrities of sports stars overpay and hire these expensive trainers and professionals to force motivation as much as anything. The common guy might walk to the fridge in a moment of weakness of grab the peanut butter and Jelly, but some star like say Stallone, will call down to the Chef living in his guest house and tell him to make a high protein, low fat snack that tastes like a dream. LOL.

You can do everything these guys do on next to nothing if you're really true to yourself.
Good point and I agree. I think if I were him I might end up paying the same, I don't know. You would think though that if he took more care and was a bit more frugal he could spend a lot less. Guess it doesn't really matter to him. spending $1.5 million on exercise and fitness. Doing the math, that would be like me spending $10,000 a year on it. No way in hell I would do that.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311