YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you have enough money, would you like to spend $1.5 million on muscle maintenance?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
If you have enough money, would you like to spend $1.5 million on muscle maintenance?

As everyone knows,James is 33 years old with incredible physical strength.
The cavaliers' head coach once said:”our strategy is to get James to play the whole game”.
A match takes 48 minutes,a 33-year-old veteran played 42.4 minutes.
Can you imagine how strong is his physical condition?
However,what we don’t know is how much he paid for this.

**broken link removed**

His friend said that James spend as much as $1.5 million a year on muscle alone.
Many of the NBA fringe players aren’t paid that much a year.
So where and how he spend such huge amount money?

**broken link removed**

One part using for hiring professional trainers.
There are at least one trainer following him wherever he went.
Every match day at 5:25 am,James will be at the training center on time while most of his teammates were still asleep.

**broken link removed**

The other part for professional chef to cook food for him.So what does James usually eat?
His recipe mainly includes chicken, fish, pasta, vegetables and fruit,and six meals a day.
This helps the body get better at eating carbohydrates and helps him stay fit through the long race.
What's more,James has been refusing pork for eight years.

**broken link removed**

James has a strong sense of self-control, disciplined diet and also strict requirement for his sleep time to keep his muscles in the best condition.

**broken link removed**

Spending $1.5 million a year on muscle and building up a tank-like body day after day is guaranteed to keep James steady for a decade.
That's also where a billion dollars social status worth.

So how do you maintain your muscles?
And how much do you spend on maintaining the muscle per year?
Are the fees for professional trainers high in your country?

This thread is incredibly gay

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Maybe more than money. It's time and sweat.
Respect. A great basketball player.

Stupid thread!

He is not spending more than 100 dollars a month, in proportion to what the average worker earns, that is the expense he makes. And he does not tell us about his gear therapies, where it's sure a lot of his spending goes.

He is a professional athlete, one of the highest paid in the world.

You could consider his spending on health a form of investment, which actually yields a return if he can extend his playing days longer.

If he spends 1.5M a year, in order to earn 20M a year through sports and endorsements, is that a bad investment? vs... spending $0, and having to end his career due to injuries or joint/health problems?

Lmao if it takes 1.5 million to look the way I do...then I think I'll opt for gender reconstructive surgery.

Then at least people will call me brave and heroic [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Stupid thread!

He is not spending more than 100 dollars a month, in proportion to what the average worker earns, that is the expense he makes. And he does not tell us about his gear therapies, where it's sure a lot of his spending goes.

Private trainer, physiotherapist and dietitian

Hot and cold massage pool, hyperbaric oxygen therapy cabin, biomechanical therapy

Lol,So you think you can get these with just 100$ per month?

Private trainer, physiotherapist and dietitian

Hot and cold massage pool, hyperbaric oxygen therapy cabin, biomechanical therapy

Lol,So you think you can get these with just 100$ per month?

My English is bad, maybe I have explained badly.

If the average joe earn 1200 dollars, 100 dollars is almost 10% of his salary.

If Lebron earns 30 million dollars, 1.5 million is less than 10% of his salary.

What lebron is spending is less than 100 dollars in proportion to his salary. Is it understood now?

My English is bad, maybe I have explained badly.

If the average joe earn 1200 dollars, 100 dollars is almost 10% of his salary.

If Lebron earns 30 million dollars, 1.5 million is less than 10% of his salary.

What lebron is spending is less than 100 dollars in proportion to his salary. Is it understood now?

I think we have different emphasis,you mean the proportion of this expenses is just the same,or even less than the average joe?but $1.5 million is a large amount for averge joe.This thread is meant to emphasis that James deseves the achievement where he put in a lot of effort.

So why stupid?Should i add "the third part:James' unbeknown gear therapies"?

Honestly aside from hiring the most expensive personal trainers, lots of guys right here on PM already doing the things he does and doing it on average incomes. You don't need to spend $1.5 million per year to do what he does. LOL. He just has that kind of money so he opts to take it that direction.

You can eat what he eats and do the same exercises he does and follow the same sleep and training regime he does for a few hundred a month if you want. I'm sure he uses gear too, but he will never share that.

if with the 1.5m spend on my body which enables me to make another 100million,why not?

spending 1.5m to look great without bringing in any income on the other hand :rolleyes:

y not if your making the money he makes thats like a normal person in america spending 1500 dollars a year on juice and a good trainer

Kinda like a rich person buying a Porsche 918 for nearly $2 million now.

https://www.caranddriver.com/porsche/918

Sure it runs 0 to 60 in 2.2 seconds, but a guy could take a Porsche 911 Turbo like mine and have it running that and spend under $100 k doing some mods. Motorheads take mustang fox bodies and make them run that too, probably under $100k too. The 918 however looks really sweet!

If you have the money I guess spend it, but seems a bit silly to me. I don't think I would spend that much if I were that rich. I would still be somewhat frugal. With James, he doesn't look like he spent $1.5 million either. So comparing his physically to the 918 isn't really a perfect comparison because the 918 does look like $1.5 million! He could spend $10,000 a year and be as fit as he is now, probably less.

Here is one now, if I had James' money Id spend it on this rather than spend that on the training etc. https://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/results/porsche/918--spyder

Last edited:
You think he's paying for those treatments? :rolleyes:

I'm sure if his 1.5 million was to make him the biggest creature on earth, he could tunnel it that way.

The 1.5 million is the expenses for the traveling of his trainers(you know he pays for his chef, 1-3 trainers to travel with him on vaca and on road games, etc.--that shit ain't cheap), the high quality food(he doesn't buy chicken from walmart), private gym use(he'll rent out a private whole gym so no one can bother him, that can run a small private shop in a destination spot for him say $5k for that 1 hour), and of course...HGH. He ain't using no blue tops, this shit is pharm grade. 2-4iu a day at least, at the very very least.

There's a gym he rented out in LA for an hour, from about 1 to 2pm, paid close to $13k just to have it to himself and his personal trainers.

The $1.5 million to make him $50 million a year, is totally worth it. And it's not the be the biggest freak, he's just trying to be a basketball player. He does yoga, he doesn't just lift weights.

Every professional athlete I know of has 1 personal trainer. Why does he have more than 1? Is he under the impression there is a cumulative effect at play?

Maybe we need to inform him he needs only 1 (good one).

I dont go to my nephrologist when i break my neck..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws