over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you love a woman......

buffbabeca

Kilo Klub Member
a good friend post this on his blog on myspace had to share it with you all

If you find a woman worth giving yourself to, If you love a woman…

We've all been through the dating grinder, and felt what it means to be with people who neither cared for, nor deserved us. And sometimes we forget some valuable lessons from the people who did matter.

If you find a woman worth giving yourself to, If you love a woman…

You don't just tell her she is the only one. You tell everyone, she is the only one. So she never needs to worry about you straying, and so everyone knows where your heart is. You will only get support and admiration from others for this.

You let your friends know how you feel about her. So when they meet her, she can sense them welcome her. In turn, they will support you as a couple.

You buy her an item of jewelry, because every woman deserves something special. If she loves you, the price won't matter. It simply needs to be a symbol of you. And of how she is special to you. What matters is that every time she chose to wear it, she thinks of you. And ever time you see her wear it, you think of her commitment to you, and how proudly she shows it.

You buy her a dress, because she will only make you look good and special when she wears it for you. You buy her a dress, so that she will look forward to the day, you go somewhere special together, and she can honor you by taking the time to look beautiful for you. You remember the time she spends getting ready, to go out, not because she wants other men to look at her, but because she wants her man to look at her, and wants everyone else to know he deserves someone special.

You buy her an item of lingerie to remind her of how sexy she is. You remember that every time she stands naked before you, she lets herself be vulnerable, and she entrusts you with her feelings. You do this to remind her, she is and will always be sexy to you.

You don't wait for her to need things at your place; you have things there so she will feel welcome. You don't give her a chance to worry about invading your space with her products she may need. Instead you purchase them, and have them there to remind her of how her presence is a pleasure, and her taking the time to come see you is appreciated. You make her feel comfortable for all the nights she stays with you.

You sneak off for the weekend with her, because you remember all the times you didn't have someone to share something special with. You do it, because every experience you have together brings you closer together, and adds that much more value to your relationship. You do it, because of all the places she could be, the only one that matters is any place you are with her.

You call, or text message her, or leave her a note, just to say you are thinking about her. You let her know that she is, and will always be on your mind. You do this because you now have someone, that when you want to share something with, no matter how small, that person will always be happy to hear from you. And you appreciate being that special to someone.

Every so often a woman comes into your life that is worth it. remember the important things you've learned. remember how to love and appreciate someone worthwhile. do it, because you can, and be grateful to have someone who deserves it.

Last edited:
That poor guy...

He is gonna get walked on.

I have been that guy and i got walked on! sorry buff

Change the she to he , her to him etc. The woman need to do this for us men! Damn needy women! :D

He is gonna get walked on.

I agree. Sorry Buff, I like your post and think you're a good person, but when a guy behaves like this, 9 times out of 10, that *special* woman is going to walk all over him and dig her heels into his flesh.

maybe I'm just untrusting now. oh well.

Wow, a lot of cynics here.
Some of you guys just thought you had the right woman, but she wasn't.
If she is the right woman, then the post will apply.
If you do all of these things and a woman walks all over you, then she is not a woman who deserved it and you made a bad judgement call.
Great post buffbabe, I certainly did/do all of those things for my wife and I get more in return than I can ask for.

I agree. Sorry Buff, I like your post and think you're a good person, but when a guy behaves like this, 9 times out of 10, that *special* woman is going to walk all over him and dig her heels into his flesh.

maybe I'm just untrusting now. oh well.

nine times out of ten?
you think you're cynical? ONLY 9 out of 10! cause personally I would put that to hopeless optimism lmao.

I guess I'm just bitter. my bad. i'll shut up now lol :D

Hey, I do all those things for my women and I can tell you I am the one more in charge of the relationship with confidance from everyone around me point of view. I go out when I want, do what I want and those things listed above make it possible as it creates your women to trust you. I went to the club last night with my friends and only been back from my honeymoon for a week. All my friends tell me my women is cool as sh*t because I pretty much do what I want. I just make sure they say it in front of sometimes to make her feel even betetr so it reinforces this and get to keep doing what I want without it being an issue to her. The above didn't say buy things all the time for her and do everything she says because your scared to get her mad at you.

wow glad some people agree with my post... i didnt write it.. i copied it from a male friend who wrote it.. and yes Niko said it best... the woman who walked on you didnt deserve it. I have had my fair share of being walked on but it doesnt change who I am... i wont give anyone that power... walk on me that is YOUR LOSS...

wow glad some people agree with my post... i didnt write it.. i copied it from a male friend who wrote it.. and yes Niko said it best... the woman who walked on you didnt deserve it. I have had my fair share of being walked on but it doesnt change who I am... i wont give anyone that power... walk on me that is YOUR LOSS...

you're right lol. I was being an angry old fart today. ignore my other post. I'll blame it on close to zero carbs for the last 3 days. lol :p

you're right lol. I was being an angry old fart today. ignore my other post. I'll blame it on close to zero carbs for the last 3 days. lol :p

awwww ok i will forgive you... *hugs*

WHAT???

JBWH! You're caving in and you weren't even the one who wrote the OP!

Buffbabe: No offense to you, and it would be great if it worked out for everyone that ever felt that way about someone, but when in reality when you love someone like that all you are doing is setting yourself up for the biggest fall of all.

Hey, I do all those things for my women and I can tell you I am the one more in charge of the relationship with confidance from everyone around me point of view. I go out when I want, do what I want and those things listed above make it possible as it creates your women to trust you. I went to the club last night with my friends and only been back from my honeymoon for a week. All my friends tell me my women is cool as sh*t because I pretty much do what I want. I just make sure they say it in front of sometimes to make her feel even betetr so it reinforces this and get to keep doing what I want without it being an issue to her. The above didn't say buy things all the time for her and do everything she says because your scared to get her mad at you.
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say but if you're saying if you show a woman how much you love her in a completely sincere way, then of course you'll have the freedom to go out more because there is love and trust! Now, there is a limit to showing someone you care vs. blatantly kissing their ass so profusely that they begin to lose some amount of respect or at the very least take it for granted. But those are different things; one is showing genuine kindness to someone because they love them and the other is feeling so compelled to shower the other person with all sorts of affection so that, heaven forbid, they should leave or stray.

What I find that has worked for me (this is not textbook) is subtlety. I find that a woman appreciates something small yet very heartfelt vs. a daily bouquet of roses like oldfella sends me. Trust me, if she's a sentimental person, which most women are, then the small thing you give her today that you put some thought and effort into (which means you were thinking about her and willing to put forth the effort) will be the small thing she keeps in her purse or at her bedside 50 years from now.

Flowers, clothes, and expensive jewelry are nice but I much prefer the small thing she keeps in her purse and never goes anywhere without it vs. a vase full of dried out roses sitting on the mantle.

As always though, girls are all different, just like us so the best policy for us guys is "use your head".... and I mean the one resting on your shoulders (I say shoulders because I no longer have a neck per se)

You have to add one more thing to this....

You go rob a bank so you can buy her that jewlery, a dres, some sexy lingere, and those things for your house she needs as she is a women and will need like 3000 things so she can get ready and sexy for you, and a nice sexy weekend vacation to vegas all because they are so worth it...lol

LOL.....just joking around......this si a good post.....you know when you have found one like this cause you wil do these thigns and not think twice about getting walked all over....that is when you know you have found a women worthy....

JBWH! You're caving in and you weren't even the one who wrote the OP!

yea I caved. I sat back and started to think about how things were when I first met my ex fiance. we were together for 6 1/2 years, the first couple of years we were together, i would surprise her with a single rose every few weeks, a sticky on her mirror saying *i love you* or *I'm thinking about you right now*, little stuff like that, Every note I would leave for her, she kept up until we broke up anyway.

She never asked me to buy her jewelry, or expensive clothes, she just wanted me to show her how much i cared for her.

I caved because I said *9 out of 10 times.* Sometimes I'm a little to hard on women due to my other relationships since me and her split, so I caved because maybe my numbers are off. I still don't agree with going out and kissing a girl's ass, the same way OTH said. But to show her you care by doing the small things for her.. that is what I have to try to remember to do.

oh well, I'm single now so it doesn't really matter at the moment. and btw, maybe I was just trying to be sweet to Buff as I'm going to take a trip to cali in a few months lol I'm just kidding, I wouldn't try to play dear buffy! I'm a nice guy. The Dr will vouch for me, won't ya Ouch? :p

yea I caved. I sat back and started to think about how things were when I first met my ex fiance. we were together for 6 1/2 years, the first couple of years we were together, i would surprise her with a single rose every few weeks, a sticky on her mirror saying *i love you* or *I'm thinking about you right now*, little stuff like that, Every note I would leave for her, she kept up until we broke up anyway.

Swoon!!! thats so sweet!! my dad does that for my mom. he gets her a single rose every couple of weeks on Thursday bc thats the day of the week that they met 28 years ago. That type of romanticism is dead with the new generations.

I don't think it's dead...

...That type of romanticism is dead with the new generations.

I just think it isn't appreciated like it should be and it gets taken for granted way too easliy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear