YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you weren't a bodybuilder, what would you be doing instead?

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
What would you be doing with all that time and money this sport demands?

Frankly, I think I would just walk and hike for some fitness. I love lifting and I can't think of any other sport I would be willing to spend this amount time and resources on. Now that I think about it, maybe bodybuilding keeps me out of trouble :D

Maybe you have another sport or passion you would have more time to pursue?

I'd probably be wasting both (time and money) in some other silly addiction... ;)

well before I started lifting and learning about nutrition I was a typical overweight not very active American, so I assume if I wasnt doing this I would be fatter than ever, probably borderline diabetic (runs in the family), and depressed

Outdoor sports

I was into cycling before I ever touched a weight, and spent years riding and racing mountain bikes. Another love of mine is rock climbing. I'd probably do both a lot more if I weren't putting such effort into bodybuilding at this point in my life. Of course, there is no way I could put the weights down, at least not right now. They have become too much a part of me and my life.

I'd probably be the President of the United States.

I think I made the right choice though.

Faster and more triathlons

Repping out 405 on the squat bar doesn't help your bike/run splits. Even adjusting for age I was a much faster triathlete 4 years/30lbs less muscle/no gear.

I really wish I was still in my 20s so I could give mma a try. I was a college scholarship wrestler and one of my friends owns a piece of throw down and affliction. He says I'm not too old. I'm way too old.

So I take gear look good and admire my all show - not much go Muscles in the mirror.

But triathlons attract the OCD crowd just like BB. But I'm not really a BB either. I'd never compete. I'm done with the crazy dieting and weight loss.

chess champion of the world!!!!!!

:eek:

wasteing it either on my boat or hot rod , body building is much more rewarding , and the wife doesn't despise it as much as the other two

I think I made the right choice though.

Love that response.

I'd be sitting on the couch eating potatoe chips wondering why my longboard surboard wouldn't hold me above the water any more watching re-runs of American Chopper.

Nah, you don't want that job. There's a reason those guys looks 20 years older when they leave office. ;)

Powerlifting...strongman :p

But I know what you mean..I'd probably hang out with my friends more and drink just about every day with them..I'm happy with my choice to chose a healthy life style.

I actually took a few years off and never even set foot in a gym. During that time I spent more time at work, building stuff around the house and video games, yes, video games. Not proud of it, but I understand how people can get so addicted.

Bodybuilding is my hobby not my life, I'm in college right now pursuing a business & law degree. I want to make it big in the sports world within those fields since I certainly cannot be an athlete.

Outside of studying, all I do is watch NBA basketball, workout and eat.

Before bodybuilding I was a competitive handball player. I would probably do that for the rest of my life instead.

Frankly, I think I would just walk and hike for some fitness. I love lifting and I can't think of any other sport I would be willing to spend this amount time and resources on. Now that I think about it, maybe bodybuilding keeps me out of trouble :D

Maybe you have another sport or passion you would have more time to pursue?

I would be the next Hugh Hefner;)

Some classic responses in here so far.

I have no idea what I'd be doing, but I know one thing for sure, I'd have a shit ton more money!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity