over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you weren't into bbing

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How different would your diet be?

I would still be a raw vegan and eventually be blown away by a strong gust of wind LOL

I'd would be like every other fat person you see at the beach!!

Lean + Mean..But too lean!!!

Great question. I always had a big appetite but bodybuilder gave me a binge eating disorder. I probably would be a drunk instead lol

That is why I would be lean. Before I started back lifting 6 yrs ago I was good for 18 beers a day. But that 2000cals is nothing compared to the 6000 I consume now.

then i probably would have been into boxing still and eating less food to try and stay within a certain weight range so i can make weight for a fight easy. I "HOPE" i would still eat healthy food choices, but im sure i wouldn't be anywhere near as strict as i am now.

playing softball 5 days a week with all my "has been" (including myself) baseball friends.

oh and lots of beer...lots

I would not be trying to force feed myslef, which is what i am doing this month. I have never had much of an appetite. I wold also not be having morning shakes with whole raw eggs. I would very possibly cut out all red meat.

i'm more into looking like a calvin klein underwear model these days so lately my diet has been eating like a little bitch and i hate it.

on top of that i also have started to develop another bad habit of binge eating like a mother fucker once a week. 100mg tren ace a day / 150mg anavar a day / 50mcg t3 / ECA with only 150-200g carbs a day will do that to a person it seems. after 6 days of what feels like starving myself i literally cant eat enough on sunday. this past sunday i had a double cheeseburger with peanut butter, a milkshake, and about half a pan of my gfs brownies and its tuesday and im just now starting to feel ok lol.

I would not be trying to force feed myslef, which is what i am doing this month. I have never had much of an appetite. I wold also not be having morning shakes with whole raw eggs. I would very possibly cut out all red meat.
Why force yourself to drink raw eggs? The protein in cooked eggs have a higher digestibility, and if you just need liquid calories that's what protein powder and peanut butter are for.

i'm more into looking like a calvin klein underwear model these days so lately my diet has been eating like a little bitch and i hate it.

on top of that i also have started to develop another bad habit of binge eating like a mother fucker once a week. 100mg tren ace a day / 150mg anavar a day / 50mcg t3 / ECA with only 150-200g carbs a day will do that to a person it seems. after 6 days of what feels like starving myself i literally cant eat enough on sunday. this past sunday i had a double cheeseburger with peanut butter, a milkshake, and about half a pan of my gfs brownies and its tuesday and im just now starting to feel ok lol.

That is no where near a binge but I'd keep an eye on things as they get gradually bigger, I've been there. I once did a 2.2lb bag of musily with a litre of custard and toffee protein powder and a jar of pnb in one hit. About 7 50g carbs and almost 8000 calories in one hit. This was 6am and the day didn't get any better. Bags of donuts,cakes,mcds etc. Couldn't stop. I'll never do the starve and cheat thing again add long as I live.

I think I would be a green M & M.

Ak

Wow. You guys really like your beer lol. I guess you are healthier this way

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws