advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If your researching MT2 do you still need lotion in a tanning bed ?

ripped358

Banned
Just curious if you still need the tanning lotion
For your rat,when it goes in a tanning bed or can you do without
The expensive lotion ?
Also I thought it helps in the sex department or is it to soon
Started research yesterday. At. 200mcg and today at 300mcg
So far no sides and don't notice anything.
Also when should my rat start tanning?

Get yourself SPF 8-12 normal tanning spray from Walgreens or CVS. Shoot your MTII, apply your spray, and lay out in the sun. With just 2 sessions, a week apart, you will be dark as fuck.

Start tanning as soon as you start to see new freckles or existing ones getting darker. Moisture helps the tanning process. But for me I don't use tanning lotion. Just reg moisturizer.

People use "lotion" in the tanning bed, lol? I think this is something tanning bed people came up with to make more money...

People use "lotion" in the tanning bed, lol? I think this is something tanning bed people came up with to make more money...

"It puts the lotion on its skin" lol and then you see "special lotion - only for use with xx type tanning bed"

I guess it depends on your complexion. I personally think sun tan lotion is awful for you. I never use it, but I have Native American blood so I also never burn. I can be out in the sun all day and I just get dark as hell.

Your skin is the biggest organ in your body though, and it absorbs things efficiently so whatever you use, pick wisely.

No. It took me 3 weeks to go from white as a ghost to pretty damn dark. Hell, after one 8 minute tanning session I was much, much darker.

Yeah, you really dont need much if you got real MTII.

The most important thing is that you shoot it before and not after.

I haven't ever used a lotion prior to tanning with MT2. I tan pretty easily though.

I do moisturise more than usual when tanning though. But to be honest these days I try to steer away from tanning beds and get normal sunlight for tanning purposes

It is for moisturizing the skin so you get a better tan and your skin stays hydrated so you have less tendency to peel. And yes Tanning lotion can make you a hell of a lot darker. I started Osta Gain MT2 I am the darkest I have ever been well I started adding lotion and I damn sure got even darker. I am a pretty white boy without tanning but with the combo of the Mt2 tanning bed and Tanning lotion I am darker than most of my friends that are Hispanic and some that are Indian. It is quite funny my friend that is a indian said how the hell does a guy that has Irish in him get darker than me LOL I said good tanning lotion ;)

So far no sides and don't notice anything.
Also when should my rat start tanning?

You are taking very low doses, which is very very smart of you. The side you will probably notice is a certain kind of stomach upset, a nausea kind of feeling. And you can use it every other day rather than every day FYI.

And yes, use the lotion, if for no other reason than it helps to keep the skin moisturized, those beds can really dry the skin out.

You are taking very low doses, which is very very smart of you. The side you will probably notice is a certain kind of stomach upset, a nausea kind of feeling. And you can use it every other day rather than every day FYI.

And yes, use the lotion, if for no other reason than it helps to keep the skin moisturized, those beds can really dry the skin out.

Keeping moisturized is a good idea. I would personally use something natural though, like coconut oil or lard.

I have an access to a tanning bed but never done it before.

Is there any recommendation on tanning bed lotion? I'm too lazy to research it lol

After my research animal has reached desired tan . What next? Tan only once a week and injection every other week to maintaine? Hows it work. Im not tryin to make my white mouse into a black mouse... Just a nice decent tan. Like the same color as me... In my sig on the right... Not bb stage tan. Just a nice non flaming tan...

I went tanning today for research purposes and used 500mcg before tanning no lotion.i got some color but nothing out of the ordinary.
I never burn,I always get darker and darker.
Figured researching this would speed up the process

I know a girl who works at a tanning salon. She admits they do nothing, just moisturize the skin and smell good and occasionally they have glitter in them so you can be all sparkly like a twilight vampire.

Are u supposed to use this everyday even if your not tanning?
Seems like 1 bottle will go really fast .
I only have 2 bottles they were on sale so I decided to research it
With using 1ml water each tic is 100mcg so it looks like
Nothing is in it when dosing 200mcg
Does anybody have a good protocol

Are u supposed to use this everyday even if your not tanning?
Seems like 1 bottle will go really fast .
I only have 2 bottles they were on sale so I decided to research it
With using 1ml water each tic is 100mcg so it looks like
Nothing is in it when dosing 200mcg
Does anybody have a good protocol

I always like to mix with 2ML, that way I know I have to 20 doses.

With 2ML, I shoot 10 units. That is 500mcg. I always shoot first, then go lay out in the sun with some tanning lotion. 35 minutes in the front, 35 minutes for the back. Come back in the house looking already dark as fuck. Then, I shoot another 500mcg before the day is over. I then shoot 500mcg EOD until my next tanning session, in which I always shoot 1mg on that day . I only tan once a week, and that is strictly on Saturdays. Within 2 weeks you should be noticeably darker bro, there should be no mistake.

And also, have a meal in your belly before you shoot. Shooting MTII on an empty stomach is by far one of the most horrendous internal feelings ever....Although it only lasts about 2 minutes, BROOO....it is NASTY! :eek:

I did with mt2 and got dark as mud.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume