over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB California Pro-2018 3 Days Out

His potassium levels were extremely high, kidneys stopped working, and doc supposedly said he's lucky he's not dead.

Everything is back to normal now and now damage done.

I don't know much about contest prep. What could have caused such high k+ levels? Maybe he was taking some to counteract the effects of diuretics and took too much? Just curious. Lucky he didn't suffer heart arrhythmias too.

I have worked with him and i dont think he takes a lot of diuretics. He was burned out already in the last weeks. Heard something of food poisoning. Hope he will he fine soon.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

aldactone + dyazide

should have just stuck with dyazide only

I think those lead to loss of K + though. Youd think he might have low levels, not high.

His potassium levels were extremely high, kidneys stopped working, and doc supposedly said he's lucky he's not dead.

Everything is back to normal now and now damage done.
Sandoe has access to people like JP (his friend) and many other vets. It seems he'd be educated enough to avoid driving potassium dangerously high, but I mean I know it's tricky. I guess he just kept taking more potassium sparing diuretic when he wasn't drying out. But that's a slippery slope even most novice prep guys are aware of. It seems like this is a mistake he & his prep coach wouldn't make? Who was his prep coach anyway ? But I guess when you're not dialing in, you just add more diuretic sometimes and face the risk.. Dudes a freak,big fan of his look.

I actually thought Sass looked better than Nathan but what do I know...

Last edited:
Yea, Aldactone is potassium sparring. It can be a tricky diuretic to use if not timed or used correctly.

I have worked with him and i dont think he takes a lot of diuretics. He was burned out already in the last weeks. Heard something of food poisoning. Hope he will he fine soon.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

He used what slice said below, just pushed too much this time around. Wasn't food poisoning.

aldactone + dyazide

should have just stuck with dyazide only

Sandoe has access to people like JP (his friend) and many other vets. It seems he'd be educated enough to avoid driving potassium dangerously high, but I mean I know it's tricky. I guess he just kept taking more potassium sparing diuretic when he wasn't drying out. But that's a slippery slope even most novice prep guys are aware of. It seems like this is a mistake he & his prep coach wouldn't make? Who was his prep coach anyway ? But I guess when you're not dialing in, you just add more diuretic sometimes and face the risk.. Dudes a freak,big fan of his look.

I actually thought Sass looked better than Nathan but what do I know...

Aceto.

Sas looked insane, I agree. He needs to be at the Olympia for sure with his physique/package he brought.

Aceto ruined Cedric a few days before Olympia and could not compete.

Another year he flatten Ramy and he looked like shit.

Everyone says he is the best guru. :eek:

aldactone spares potassium

and can lower sodium

And maybe add to the mix an ACE inhibitor he might take year round for heart health, this will raise even further his k+... dangerous game we play. :eek:

I think really highly of Aceto. I can't really talk shit. He's one of the best prep guys it seems. They all use the same diuretics, so shit happens I guess. When you're dialing in a beastly water buffalo like Sandoe, you probably have to use a lot. The idea about an ACE inhibitor possibly exacerbating things with K is a good point.

It just furthers my thought that to come in dry, grainy and full these guys and their prep coaches really have to push it sometimes at this high level of competition.

I read other stuff that said sandoe was sick prior and it wasn't just solely a diuretic issue. Of course they always say that so who knows the truth.

Last edited:
Here’s an update.
I’ll do a full video covering this. Basically my potassium levels got so high I nearly died. I literally could have died and I felt it lol. It was just a case of being absolutely fucked and pushing too hard in the final week to try and come in right. My own fault. Yes what we did was reckless BUT it was MY decision. Aldactone and dyazide used, water restricted etc. I went to hospital because I couldn’t keep anything down and I assumed I’d just need an IV. Turns out I’d raised potassium levels to a point the doctor was surprised I hadn’t keeled over and my kidneys essentially stopped working properly due to the severe dehydration. I had tests done and they set up treatment to which I responded VERY well too. Potassium and electrolytes now all normal and kidney function is too. They performed ultra sound on kidneys too and they’re nice and healthy. So thankfully I’ll be fine with no permanent damage and I also didn’t die which is nice! Haha
It’s my own fault. I’m a victim of my own stubbornness and I’m still learning when to pull back/out. It’s been a LONG season and I need a well earned rest.
Thanks for all the messages. Means a lot

That's from the trainedbyjp site. He doesn't blame Chris at all

Yea, I didn't see him at night. I hope he is alright. Nathan won overall and look fantastic. Jon Anderson's traps look even stupider in person. What was he thinking?

apparently Luke Sandoe dropped out after prejudging and is now in the emergency room

He is fine now. spoke to him online. Stuffing his face in cheesecake factory and enjoying.

**broken link removed**

3738090.jpg

3738081.jpg

3738087.jpg

3738085.jpg

He should try training his legs good god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was no super heavyweights, so he was in heavyweights. I can tell you he won heavyweights and I think he will win overall. He was 231 before stage. One of the leaner heavyweights.

Did they clump the hw and shw classes or were there no supers? You mentioned your guy was 231, which should have made him a super—which leads me to believe they clumped them all together.

They’ve been doing that up here in NorCal. I don’t like it but with less and less B.B. competitors I guess they don’t have a choice.

Great job with your guy. His conditioning was awesome.

You have no idea what you taking about . Cedric fucked himself up and Chris got the flack for it even though it was ceds fault but Chris being Chris don't do finger pointing so he said yes I was the coach and I take responsibility whatsoever. Next show Cedric went he said guys I am doing my own prep. He got no fucking idea to prep himself. Chris was again doing the prep but it was a decision from Cedric cos he was really sorry and didn't want aceto to get the abuse AGAIN in case he ended fucked up again. So it was played out that way. Behind the scenes all the same.

Ramy had the best Olympia showing under Chris that year, his best placing. Of course he bettered that last year with camel crew, round of applause for that.

The thing is for bader ramy is that one horse who can win The Derby for him so he ovethinks, over analyse, over complicates everything. People talk into his ears. Cos they want to take credit for him which fucked things. That's what happened that year too when he Ramy had to listen to 2 sides.

U seen Narcos on Netflix ?

Remember what they said in it..

"When we kill Pablo Escobar we want a Colombian standing over him holding a gun not some DEA American agent". Well it's the same story. When Ramy wins the O they want a camel crew coach over him as that would be the sweetest victory for badar. Chris is his own man, always been like that. He don't do this for money, he don't need to. This is his passion and he is a mad workholic.

Then Badar can say, I did it. My camel crew product won gold medal at the O.

Chris is totally allright with that. He don't need no approval or medels to prove his metal. He is one of the top 3 coach in the history of bbing with plenty enough decorations. It would have been nice for him to work with Ramy cos he really likes Ramy as Ramy is a clean hearted man and he loves Chris too but there is power play here as I mentioned and Chris likes working with top of the cream bbers cos he knows what he can produce out of someone like Ramy.

Chis is very happy to see Ramy do well and always wishes him well. No bad blood between them two.

Last edited:
I remember the article Flex Wheeler did when he recounted what happened to him the day his kidneys finally gave out. He said he was in the hospital, kidneys were in failure and his potassium level was sky high. The doctor came and said, here's the reality, your potassium level is so that you could go into cardiac arrest at any second and there's nothing we can do to save you.

That would be scary to hear! This guy got very lucky. Be smart guys and gals.

I remember the article Flex Wheeler did when he recounted what happened to him the day his kidneys finally gave out. He said he was in the hospital, kidneys were in failure and his potassium level was sky high. The doctor came and said, here's the reality, your potassium level is so that you could go into cardiac arrest at any second and there's nothing we can do to save you.

That would be scary to hear! This guy got very lucky. Be smart guys and gals.

Flex was like protein +5 before he even saw a weight.

As for diuretics, I like the Meadows approach.. Be so ready that you don't really need one

Flex was like protein +5 before he even saw a weight.

As for diuretics, I like the Meadows approach.. Be so ready that you don't really need one
I couldn't agree with this more. If you need to play around with things so drastically because you're "holding water" the reality is you just aren't lean enough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131