over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER PRECONTEST CYCLE W/bloodwork

It this true, pro bodybuilding has gone way off track for some. For those that are not genetically blessed, to do this to themselves, is insane. Yet, it's their lives, their health to risk. But why?

While I don't question the dosages....

I question the source. This was posted by one of those gh15 fellas named infobrokerz. He had a falling out over there from what I read from him. He then is at another forum where a bunch of 20 year old kids worship him(ironic he made fun of the gh15 cult.)

He claims he does blood work and works with all of these pros, including this guy that's being posted about, as he is an employee at some hospital in miami.

He says he's ex military and got hired on to do all of this medical work at the hospital with no degree or qualifications lol

Apparently they also give him test,deca,6 iu of pharma gh.

Now he tells kids to do 2 grams of eq or 2 grams of deca with HCG instead of test as HCG will give test levels of 3-4000

I knew something smelled. There is absolutely no way this is the common IFBB pro cycle. I'll take Dante's word with the numerous pros he knows over some random scam artist on gh15's site.

This is the type of shit I used to fall for 5 years ago. Now, I know better.

I knew something smelled. There is absolutely no way this is the common IFBB pro cycle. I'll take Dante's word with the numerous pros he knows over some random scam artist on gh15's site.

This is the type of shit I used to fall for 5 years ago. Now, I know better.

JJ I thought this was someone who messaged you or someone close to you :D If it's just taken from some other site it's most likely crap. I did think it looked a little too perfect in some ways. I don't mean a great cycle but just every area covered and the meds etc. More like it was constructed for views. The AAS is very believeable as there are many on more than that. It's all the other stuff that looked a bit suspect. Who knows what is true and what isn't but if it's from that guy Explorerspl just mentioned it doesn't sound like a solid source.

JJ I thought this was someone who messaged you or someone close to you :D If it's just taken from some other site it's most likely crap. I did think it looked a little too perfect in some ways. I don't mean a great cycle but just every area covered and the meds etc. More like it was constructed for views. The AAS is very believeable as there are many on more than that. It's all the other stuff that looked a bit suspect. Who knows what is true and what isn't but if it's from that guy Explorerspl just mentioned it doesn't sound like a solid source.

No one messaged me this so JJ must have me confused with someone else. These random “pro cycles” used to get posted by anonymous people all the time on getbig and gh15org a long time ago. I guess they still are apparently. There was never any proof or credibility behind any of these claims. I don’t trust any of these random forum member sources. Especially not when they make insane claims such as these.

No one messaged me this so JJ must have me confused with someone else. These random “pro cycles” used to get posted by anonymous people all the time on getbig and gh15org a long time ago. I guess they still are apparently. There was never any proof or credibility behind any of these claims. I don’t trust any of these random forum member sources. Especially not when they make insane claims such as these.

Not sure why I quoted you. I was going to reply to you but then just wrote my message to JJ. I just meant it was sent to JJ or someone JJ knew.

Warfarin? Seriously? I’ll let some one else jump in on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgEoD3ALL-k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgEoD3ALL-k[/ame]

Here's Larry Pollock talking about his time training with Mike Mentzer, and dosages of bodybuilders he's seen.

Deca 300 mgs 3x a week when he trained with Mike Mentzer.

Highest he ever saw a person run was 12 grams; some famous world record powerlifter.

This guy needs to do be a podcast; talk about everything he's seen, done and been through. When you've ran one of the biggest UG steroid pharmacies in North America; I'm sure you have stories to tell.

If you can't turn pro on 1iu hgh and 1iu slin twice daily bodybuilding is not for you.

That’s right Matey! Afterall, everyone knows Ronnie Coleman turned pro naturally. And why is he tiny now? Well, that’s a conundrum of clusterfuckage!!! Everyone knows he would still be huge if he ate pounds of chicken tenders with KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce and a full bag of French fries and ketchup.
I love how all these pros supposedly are myostatin freaks yet when they retire they look like a regular person. Why are the myostatin bulls not tiny when they get old. Hahaha lie lie lie and deny until you die! I guarantee the retired pros take HRT at a minimum but they’re still average looking.

If you guys want to have a thread about a pro(s) that use high dosages and don't want the thread to go sideways, then don't make inflammatory posts like these. JJ you are so far off the mark and exaggerated with your comments it's sad.

All of us know there is a lot of high dose cycles going on by bodybuilders at many levels...from gym rat to pro...I don't think that's news and just because bodybuilders use ridiculous amounts of gear, that doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do, so what are you trying to prove?

Last edited:
Shit I knew A Pro from Yrs Ago, Said 2 gms minimum on a Cruise!
No reason at all to lie to Me!
He actually had a Heart attack 2 days before comp and still Competed!
Diuretics are the most Dangerous part of the Sport...IMO

You really think you can Achieve being 6' + 270lbs of pure muscle on 500 test 300 deca and 2 ius ? lol
Even at double or Triple that!

Last edited:

You really think you can Achieve being 6' + 270lbs of pure muscle on 500 test 300 deca and 2 ius ? lol
Man, if that isn't Darwinism I don't know what is.

2 grams on a cruise, a heart attack 2 days out from a competition for a plastic trophy with a total of 17 people attending.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Defo a big short term risk factor, enough stories out there.

Man, if that isn't Darwinism I don't know what is.

2 grams on a cruise, a heart attack 2 days out from a competition for a plastic trophy with a total of 17 people attending.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Plenty more, diuretics - Like Momo Benaziza - 38.30mins in - [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4duK47yYLI"]MILOS "THE MIND" SARCEV UNCENSORED | LIVE WITH - YouTube[/ame]

Milos directly blames the doctor for killing him due to not checking his Potassium levels while on the diuretics.

If you are taking so much that you need warfarin as a precautionary drug you are fucking retarded. I don’t usually cuss and that statement is putting it nicely.

guys

take a step back and ask yourselves..

why does this matter?

lol

I know a lot of people don't think that sounds big but isn't that about Phil Heath's stats when was new pro

Interesting thing....I ran into one of the guys that I have known for awhile at the gym...we just never see each other because of our schedules. But with the holiday...we happened to be the only two in their one morning over the weekend really early.

I came in and we spoke....and then he went back to his workout. I seen him during one set and said oh...Meadow Rows. He says you know about Mountain Dog....and I told him yeah.

Apparently he is being trained by him for a state show that is coming up, and his been under his training for a couple of years. He's probably the biggest guy in my gym...about 5'9", and he was sitting around 262 lbs when I asked his weight. He is bulking at the moment, but still had his top 4 abs showing as he showed me.

Conversation got around to diet, then gear, slin, gh...pretty much everything was open at that point. I told him that I heard John was very conservative in that area...and he told me everything he was on. He also told me how much of a shock it was coming from another trainer a few years ago who pushed some pretty insane doses....which he said he probably only did half of anyway. He said he tried slin once...but decided it wasn't for him.

Out of respect for him and the trainer, I will not mention what and how much he was taking. But I will honestly say that it is hardly anything compared to what you may read if he was telling me the truth. He did say that he is asked to get blood work done on a regular basis that he sends to John.

Again this is purely what he told me. He could have been yanking my chain, but I have known him for awhile. The only reason we got around to gear talk was he asked about my old training partner as he knew everything that guy was doing. He was the one I've mentioned before about taking anything he put his hands on in crazy amounts but still got good blood work.

Now this guy isn't a pro...no aspirations I would think as he has a successful business. Was a great college ball player that had a promising future...but he turned out to be injury prone. But he does have awesome genetics and I can guarantee you that I could not look like him even if I were taking 2-3X the amount he told me he was currently using.

In fact his biggest complaint was the amount of food he is required to eat at the moment! :D

: Eek:

doing the calculations are about 12,75 mg igf-1 for 5 lt of blood

great

Now I have understand why reading the increlex brochure for children is also over 10 mg / day

Pro Ifbb 90's used 36iu day pharma grade

mistery solved

: rolleyes:

If you guys want to have a thread about a pro(s) that use high dosages and don't want the thread to go sideways, then don't make inflammatory posts like these. JJ you are so far off the mark and exaggerated with your comments it's sad.

All of us know there is a lot of high dose cycles going on by bodybuilders at many levels...from gym rat to pro...I don't think that's news and just because bodybuilders use ridiculous amounts of gear, that doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do, so what are you trying to prove?

Nothing went side ways, Bio. It’s entertaining. Obviously, others agree since there are about 300 people viewing this thread.
I feel I’m dead on(no pun intended). Top pros take lots of drugs. To deny it is burying your head in the sand.
Besides, it getsgood discussion going between members with different view points.

I have a pro cycle from Milos with all supps, diet, and drugs, but i need permission from the person i got it from before posting. It has some interesting methods. Milos is extremely methodical about nutrition and dietary supplements. His thoughts on HGH are interesting as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgEoD3ALL-k

Here's Larry Pollock talking about his time training with Mike Mentzer, and dosages of bodybuilders he's seen.

Deca 300 mgs 3x a week when he trained with Mike Mentzer.

Highest he ever saw a person run was 12 grams; some famous world record powerlifter.

This guy needs to do be a podcast; talk about everything he's seen, done and been through. When you've ran one of the biggest UG steroid pharmacies in North America; I'm sure you have stories to tell.

Well I can tell you he is diffinitely right about mentzer... There is a older gentleman that lives about an hour from me that trained quite a bit with mentzer ( well actually mentzer trained him.. ) he kept detailed logs of everything Mike used to tell him to do.. ( I have only shared this story with shelby one day but it's not like it needs to be a secret now.. I have invited this gentleman to the board to talk about his experience).. But yes Mike loved deca.. 900 mgs was his " go too" amount with 50 to 70 mgs of dbol.. Mike loved DECA .. As many know he also loved stimulants to stay lean and train...But that's a different story

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear