IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER PRECONTEST CYCLE W/bloodwork

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
So you want to be a pro bodybuilder?
This is a precontest cycle for a current IFBB PRO 5’8” 236Lbs stage weight.
Notice his IGF1 bloodwork result! This is the highest IGF1 I have ever seen.
He takes HGH and insulin together 4 Times a day which should put to rest the falacies of exogenous HGH and insulin competing with each other. Obviously, there is synergy in taking them together!
He uses metformin for insulin sensitivity. With an IGF1 score this high it should put to rest the fear of metformin negatively impacting IGF1 levels.
No, this is not a healthy sport at all!!!

Attachments

• 41694809-71E3-4316-9E9D-31E2AD2A13FC.jpg
    41694809-71E3-4316-9E9D-31E2AD2A13FC.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,935
Page 4

Attachments

• 19D65369-F5C5-47DD-BD6F-31544FA1CC5C.jpg
    19D65369-F5C5-47DD-BD6F-31544FA1CC5C.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,479
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any blood work? Lol.

Edit: never mind. Posted too soon lol.

Last edited:
Any meds to combat death? :cool:

Seems like a lot of shit; whole fuckin day would be spent either pinning, popping pills, or eating for this guy.

5'8 236 on all that? You put the same amount of drive into any other endeavor in life; and you would reap far greater rewards.

How healthy this sport is long term will be determined by your genetics (both response, and tolerance to drugs), and your psychological approach to many of these things. You can see the smart pros like Evan Centopani pulled their use back quite a bit, and gave themselves a certain limit which they won't surpass.

If you can't turn pro on 1iu hgh and 1iu slin twice daily bodybuilding is not for you.

If you can't turn pro on 1iu hgh and 1iu slin twice daily bodybuilding is not for you.

That’s right Matey! Afterall, everyone knows Ronnie Coleman turned pro naturally. And why is he tiny now? Well, that’s a conundrum of clusterfuckage!!! Everyone knows he would still be huge if he ate pounds of chicken tenders with KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce and a full bag of French fries and ketchup.
I love how all these pros supposedly are myostatin freaks yet when they retire they look like a regular person. Why are the myostatin bulls not tiny when they get old. Hahaha lie lie lie and deny until you die! I guarantee the retired pros take HRT at a minimum but they’re still average looking.

I was :confused: when I read the first line of "700mg till contest" I was under the impression he was running only 700mg of anabolics with all the gh/slin :cool:

Good to know an IFBB pro runs 3x what I do for pre-contest though

And I thought my 10mg superdrol/25mg trest a day was getting crazy....

All those drugs just silly. You can turn pro on 70mg test a week. 😉

But it seriously makes you question....if someone gave 2 fucks about living to 65 years old.....most could do enough drugs to start knocking on pro status. 3.5g of anabolics, 20iu hgh and 50iu insulin a day....I could win a few fucking shows lol. (Or stroke out)

Last edited:

All those drugs just silly. You can turn pro on 70mg test a week. ��

But it seriously makes you question....if someone gave 2 fucks about living to 65 years old.....most could do enough drugs to start knocking on pro status. 3.5g of anabolics, 20iu hgh and 50iu insulin a day....I could win a few fucking shows lol. (Or stroke out)

Well if you don't have it at 1g total you won't have it on 5g total. Drugs can only do so much and the genetics and work ethic need to be in place. Although the drugs definitely help. This cycle is definitely not uncommon and many guys these days are pushing things behind the scenes. But neither is half of this cycle uncommon for some pros. It's a whole spectrum and some guys have such good genetics they don't need loads of drugs and even the work ethic of others. But no one is turning pro these days on 70mg test that is certain... well maybe some girls :eek::eek::D

i am no pro

but dayum, seems like a crazy amount of slin. and quite a bit of gh.
i have better than average genetics and respond pretty good to gear i feel like if i did that much drugs i could be pro looking also. but i have NEVER and could never do that much slin and gh. dudes heart will be fucked.

Agreed on what someone said above, that if he put that much passion and drive into something else it would reap him WAY more. AND he'd live longer.

EDIT: The oils seem within reason. tho the tren a seems a bit high but if he can tolerate it the more the better ususally.
I think the orals are cra cra tho. winni for 12 weeks!? thats over kill. i've gotten jaundice from running it too high too long. its not necassary to run it that long. last 6 weeks at most imo. BUT he is in the sport of more is better so i digress.....
-F2S

Last edited:

All those drugs just silly. You can turn pro on 70mg test a week. 😉

completely agree. said it better than me
-F2S

Well if you don't have it at 1g total you won't have it on 5g total. Drugs can only do so much and the genetics and work ethic need to be in place. Although the drugs definitely help. This cycle is definitely not uncommon and many guys these days are pushing things behind the scenes. But neither is half of this cycle uncommon for some pros. It's a whole spectrum and some guys have such good genetics they don't need loads of drugs and even the work ethic of others. But no one is turning pro these days on 70mg test that is certain... well maybe some girls :eek::eek::D

Very true. And another thing is just the ABILITY to run that much drugs...if I run tren past 300mg my anxiety and insomnia get unbearable. If I run EQ past 600mg more anxiety. If I run more than 600-700 test my BP jumps. Mast makes it hard to piss....maybe some just can handle the sides better. Or maybe I'm just being a puss.

Some things don't make a whole lot of sense with this scheme. I would expect more hardeners like Halotestin and more clean anabolics like lots and lots of Primobolan as the contest got closer. If this is for real he'd probably be OK if he went down to his test cruise and maintenance protocol after the contest. But this is pretty damn extreme.

Just reading that tren amount gave me enough acid reflux to completely dissolve my esophagus.

While I don't question the dosages....

I question the source. This was posted by one of those gh15 fellas named infobrokerz. He had a falling out over there from what I read from him. He then is at another forum where a bunch of 20 year old kids worship him(ironic he made fun of the gh15 cult.)

He claims he does blood work and works with all of these pros, including this guy that's being posted about, as he is an employee at some hospital in miami.

He says he's ex military and got hired on to do all of this medical work at the hospital with no degree or qualifications lol

Apparently they also give him test,deca,6 iu of pharma gh.

Now he tells kids to do 2 grams of eq or 2 grams of deca with HCG instead of test as HCG will give test levels of 3-4000

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws