over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Contest Prep Calories

I'm gonna use it again 4 or 5 weeks out for sure. Either I'm flat almost 100% of the time or I can't get flat, not sure which.

I'll also always be using insulin to load from now on.

Disclaimer:

I have never, and will never use DNP. What I have learned is from people I trust here.

DNP is amatureville, for those that do not have the willpower or miscalculated their prep time. But still I personally use it no matter how badly I fucked up. There is always another day; learn from your mistake.

Finally , DNP is poison. I know, I know, the poison is in the dose but still in the strength and quantity (if you can really believe some people . . . doubtful) some are taking would be to a harmful amount.

Off my soapbox.

I'm gonna use it again 4 or 5 weeks out for sure. Either I'm flat almost 100% of the time or I can't get flat, not sure which.

I'll also always be using insulin to load from now on.

I am not an expert in competitions at all but i have some experience with DNP, i used it and helped a good amount of friends using it.

The worst thing of DNP, is that you never know when it will truly come off from your system.
Used 5-4weeks out can ruin completely your carb load.

Bodybuilding is about insulin sensitivity, once at 5-4w out yours should be already through the roof, adding that at the end can put you in serious issues.
Training also is challenging on DNP, jeez i was feeling so weak, had to use Humalog to load muscles with glycogen, and risked hypo lots of times.
Implementing it with insulin to recover from training etc.... i don't know mate.... is that really worth the trouble?

Instead, I would use it AT START of prep, loose the max amount of fat possible, then "cruise" into the show, fresh, with low levels of cortisol.
I think that you can do a lot with 200mg EOD from 16w out to 7-8w out with all the pros of having a "true fatburner", you will have 7-8w to get rid of it from your body and all the time to condition your muscles on Tren and DHTs.

Most IFBB PROs don't use any DNP because they are very lean all year long, nowadays very few have a super sloppy diet, what you see it's just bloat from heavy test, deca, hgh, insulin usage, not real fat.

Just my 2 cents.

Disclaimer:

I have never, and will never use DNP. What I have learned is from people I trust here.

DNP is amatureville, for those that do not have the willpower or miscalculated their prep time. But still I personally use it no matter how badly I fucked up. There is always another day; learn from your mistake.

Finally , DNP is poison. I know, I know, the poison is in the dose but still in the strength and quantity (if you can really believe some people . . . doubtful) some are taking would be to a harmful amount.

Off my soapbox.
Correction.

Should have said ‘I would never use it no matter how badly I fucked up.” NOT “I personally use it”

Apologies.

Some many damn variables it isn't even funny. One guy may sit at a desk 8 hrs a day and one guy may be continually moving almost all day. One guy may carry more muscle per square inch than the other, no different than amateurs or even normal population. Many different factors contribute to TDEE
And some guys doing more cardio, I was a cardio guy.

It's going to vary just like it varies a lot in between us here on Promuscle.

I've seen guys on here state they diet on less than 2000 kcals per day, if I did that I would have no muscle left rather quickly.

Disclaimer:

Off my soapbox.
No fuck up, some of us don't have bodies that will get that lean without absurd measures. DNP helps keep those measures slightly less absurd. Most of you on here have zero conception of this. You can have a cheat meal a couple times a week when not in prep and maintain and. Not remotely reality for my body.

No fuck up, some of us don't have bodies that will get that lean without absurd measures. DNP helps keep those measures slightly less absurd. Most of you on here have zero conception of this. You can have a cheat meal a couple times a week when not in prep and maintain and. Not remotely reality for my body.
This thread is titled IFBB Pro Prep Calories.

Then it got on the DNP track. And I got on that track too.

My mistake.

Should have stayed on the original track but did not because it is something I know nothing about, I am not a IFBB Pro. And those that are, their contribution is welcome and always of value.

The Pro’s are Pro’s for a reason and I share none of their physical attributes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws