over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Frank Hillebrand Dies in Gym of Heart Attack

RIP

I train at the Golds that Frank trained at and saw him everyday, very nice guy!!! I had just trained that morning with my wife and Jeannie Papparone......Frank had a pre-exsisting heart condition, cholesterol was high 300's and failed to go do a stress test last month that was ordered by his Dr.

RIP Frank

My dad was just 46 when he had a "small" heart attack... He is 64 now and his heart health is very good! This is sad indeed but if a stress test was ordered there had to be some reason probably... Sad indeed!

It is deff sad he had an heart attack but noone is too young friend of mine was 29 he had an heart attack. It's all depend on your family back ground. And when us your time to it's time to go.

My dad was just 46 when he had a "small" heart attack... He is 64 now and his heart health is very good! This is sad indeed but if a stress test was ordered there had to be some reason probably... Sad indeed!

I hope nobody that visits this site often would ever ignore a doctor's order to have a stress test or any kind of cardiac test. We have seen enough problems with just the members on here alone to give someone caution concerning heart health. There is no telling how Frank would be doing now if he had gone in for that test.

I hope nobody that visits this site often would ever ignore a doctor's order to have a stress test or any kind of cardiac test. We have seen enough problems with just the members on here alone to give someone caution concerning heart health. There is no telling how Frank would be doing now if he had gone in for that test.

Very true!!! I am planning on having a stress test next year and have already spoke with my doc about it due to my family history. My dad smoked, ate Mcdonalds and was stressed all the time when he had his heart attack at 46. His cholesterol and trigylcerides were off the chart high also. I think stress had a lot to do with his health. Smoking+McDonalds+High Stress = MI!!!!!

Very true!!! I am planning on having a stress test next year and have already spoke with my doc about it due to my family history. My dad smoked, ate Mcdonalds and was stressed all the time when he had his heart attack at 46. His cholesterol and trigylcerides were off the chart high also. I think stress had a lot to do with his health. Smoking+McDonalds+High Stress = MI!!!!!

Smart move. Just having heart disease in your family like that makes it a good idea. Add in the bodybuilding lifestyle we all live and then you have an even better reason to. my cholesterol was always really low and I still had a heart attack. My total cholesterol the day of my heart attack was less than 100. Total was 98, HDL 19 and LDL was 69.HDl has always been low for me. So there are so many different causes of heart attack, cholesterol being just one.

Last edited:
Not only was he known as a fine bodybuilder, but he was also thought of as a great guy, who was very genuine and friendly.

May God rest his soul.

DAMN

What a shame younger than me,I've had my stress what bout everybody else my age,makes you think. RIP

Man that is such a shame. Bout 20 years ago I worked at a racquet club and saw a guy drop dead of a massive heart attack while playing racquet ball. I was the first one to get to him. I still remember the look in his eyes and I knew he was dying. This guy was 50 and had just been to the Dr for a check up and was told he was fine. I always wondered if he had gone because he didn't feel good. This guy didn't lift, but he ran and played racquet ball a few days a week. He was very fit and not at all over weight. Sometimes there is not too much you can do to prevent such things. RIP Frank

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity