over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Nathan De Asha Pleads Guilty to Supplying Gym with Steroids

Not for nothing, but it's really no surprise that a bodybuilder would sell steroids.

I would never trust gym rats to keep their mouth shut. People will gossip, people will talk, people will get caught (because they are stupid), people will snitch.

I would say the moral is don't trust anyone, especially zit faced kids doing bicep curls.

If you are going to sell these things to make $$, be anonymous, 100% anonymous, and take all measure possible so nothing can be traced to you. Face to face eliminates that.

I would never trust gym rats to keep their mouth shut. People will gossip, people will talk, people will get caught (because they are stupid), people will snitch.

I would say the moral is don't trust anyone, especially zit faced kids doing bicep curls.

If you are going to sell these things to make $$, be anonymous, 100% anonymous, and take all measure possible so nothing can be traced to you. Face to face eliminates that.

I totally agree...sooner or later you get nailed if you are doing face to face transactions.

While I agree, he got caught because a box of gear had his finger print on which was seized the other end of the country. Another drug dealer I know got busted same way, prints on a packed kilo of coke the other side of the world

Moral of the story, wear gloves handling gear if your selling it

interesting, how did they have his prints in a data base? did he get arrested prior?

interesting, how did they have his prints in a data base? did he get arrested prior?

Wouldnt really matter they could subpoena him and get them.

Shocker, steroid user sells steroids...:p

This is just me thinking out loud here on the fingerprint issue. If he has applied for a gun carry permit, has served in the military, or had a prior arrest, I don't know how or why they would have a copy of his print on file prior to this incident.

So his prints would have been on file for this incident.

Of course, police in England take your prints as soon as you get the station for ANY arrest even before they charge you

I had a fight in town, got arrested, took station, they log you in at desk and then take mug shots, dna and finger prints, leave you in cell for hours while they wait for the cps (there legal team) to tell them to charge you or not, if it they let you go your still on file

Nathan was arrested for vandalism or something, there was a student protest when he was younger.

Of course, police in England take your prints as soon as you get the station for ANY arrest even before they charge you

I had a fight in town, got arrested, took station, they log you in at desk and then take mug shots, dna and finger prints, leave you in cell for hours while they wait for the cps (there legal team) to tell them to charge you or not, if it they let you go your still on file

I assume that's standard procedure everywhere nowadays. They also took my fingerprints when I was called in for sending someone an 'I know where you live'-email years ago :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131