over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pro Shane Post shot

as somebody who has survived a close up drive-by shooting at 22 and been involved in multiple gun battles ,Ive fired on enemies up close at times, and I never fired warning shots. if you play stupid games, get those types of answers. When I carried myself as "hard", i expected hard to be dealt back in any situation I presented myself that way in. I used to have to buy pampers for my son strapped and with a bulletproof vest on. I attracted that attention, so did this narcicist bodybuilder idiot.

I put myself in the drive-by situation by parking in someone else's spot too (rival gang neighborhood and it got sighted) and I waso only at a bbq for a few hours and leaving when It happened, we had previous altercations, they knew me , and one day they decided to have me pay the price, press your luck and you will get pressed eventually. yet all the bleeding hearts and betas are having a fit over this. too many people speaking on situations they've never seen besides in movies lol. experts

A GoFundMe? Really? Lol, how bout I give him nothing? How bout that? There is zero accountability in this world. You have a wife and baby yet you start shit with your neighbor, tell him to get back in his fucking house and start walking towards him like you’re gonna do something when you’re 100% in the wrong and I’m going to send you money because you got a round in your gut? Yeaaaa, not happening

LOL at the go fund me. If anyone should get $ over this its the taxpayers ( all of us commenting )because our money will go to have a trial etc for these 2 guys and their nonsense.

Your forgetting the dude with the gun had intent to use it. He walked out in his robe with the safety off. If there had been prior conflicts then he can call property management or something. Odds are these two have had issues before which even More so shows intent to cause bodily injury with a weapon. Had this guy not had intent he wouldn't have yelled for the guy he just shot to move his car. Anyone reasonable would have been like oh fuck what I have I done or they wouldn't have brought a gun outside or they would have called property management instead of looking for a conflict
This ^^

The guy was being dropped off. The armed ass-clown could have waited to see if they parked for good, got out of the car as if they were staying, then asked them to leave.
He knew what he was doing and probably had some intent on his mind. Ive owned guns for 40 years, I dont walk around my driveway with them.

This thread is getting weird...

On a lighter note I keep reading the title as IFBB Pro Shane, Post Shot" and thinking we are going to see him post glute injection or something.

as somebody who has survived a close up drive-by shooting at 22 and been involved in multiple gun battles ,Ive fired on enemies up close at times, and I never fired warning shots. if you play stupid games, get those types of answers. When I carried myself as "hard", i expected hard to be dealt back in any situation I presented myself that way in. I used to have to buy pampers for my son strapped and with a bulletproof vest on. I attracted that attention, so did this narcicist bodybuilder idiot.

I put myself in the drive-by situation by parking in someone else's spot too (rival gang neighborhood and it got sighted) and I waso only at a bbq for a few hours and leaving when It happened, we had previous altercations, they knew me , and one day they decided to have me pay the price, press your luck and you will get pressed eventually. yet all the bleeding hearts and betas are having a fit over this. too many people speaking on situations they've never seen besides in movies lol. experts
I understand you are a badass. you have posted that many times and in many different threads. But you cant compare shooing at other gangmembers or people wanting to kill you, to this scenario. This is fighting over a parking spot. a freaking parking spot. let that sink in.

I hate juiceheads, and I actually had an altercation with one of them wanting to hit me while he was roid raging. I walked away from it as I was recovering from surgery and could not have handled a fight. I suppose i am a "wuss" by the standards that are applicable on this board.
I dont own a gun, but even if i had one on me, I would not have used it in that scenario.

I would be very surprised if the jury does not find the shooter guilty with that video.

I didn’t watch the video, but wish cooler heads would have prevailed. In today’s world we all have firearms. So no one’s fist fighting. You just gotta know that nowadays! Walk away and live to see another day. Nothing worth losing your life over dumb shit, especially having a family!!!!!!

I’m a gun owner.. Got stupid amount of em too! Love taking em out and shooting shit up!

Cage

I understand you are a badass. you have posted that many times and in many different threads. But you cant compare shooing at other gangmembers or people wanting to kill you, to this scenario. This is fighting over a parking spot. a freaking parking spot. let that sink in.

I hate juiceheads, and I actually had an altercation with one of them wanting to hit me while he was roid raging. I walked away from it as I was recovering from surgery and could not have handled a fight. I suppose i am a "wuss" by the standards that are applicable on this board.
I dont own a gun, but even if i had one on me, I would not have used it in that scenario.

I would be very surprised if the jury does not find the shooter guilty with that video.
Badass? I have never once said I am a bad ass. Thats a really subjective OPINION. I am glad you have made that determination about me though. Perhaps it will derail you in the future from making personal remarks. I am sorry my stories aren't flowery enough for you and you feel triggered because you have lived a life of subservience and men who stand up for themselves is a foreign concept to you and borderline offensive

gangmembers? their gangs were paying taxes to me, I had shooters working for me.

I would put 2 in his head too, any day,no questions asked, have you ever been in a fight? lmao

Last couple weeks of your posts are getting to be a bit much, from the threads of lacking awareness of your own faults, and as always, like the poster implied, your implied "badassness", just tiring to read how you continue to inflate yourself, when it should be the exact opposite. Please, take a look at your own admitted past, what you continue to do, and realize how you are coming off to many. I understand you have a past, have had issues, and I hope you can resolve them and grow, but as you threaten and demean others, you only diminish yourself.

Take care.

Bob

that is just stupid to have to happen. glad to see he is going to be ok, he will be able to be a husband and father

even if this was some part of my I would be too ashamed to say it in public unless maybe I was prompted to speak of it specific
aly Being a violent criminal does not make you alpha,

Badass? I have never once said I am a bad ass. Thats a really subjective OPINION. I am glad you have made that determination about me though. Perhaps it will derail you in the future from making personal remarks. I am sorry my stories aren't flowery enough for you and you feel triggered because you have lived a life of subservience and men who stand up for themselves is a foreign concept to you and borderline offensive

gangmembers? their gangs were paying taxes to me, I had shooters working for me.

I would put 2 in his head too, any day,no questions asked, have you ever been in a fight? lmao

Brother, I'm sure you are now a good guy but being in a gang and shooting people or getting shot at because they are in a different gang and you don't like the color of each other's bandanas isn't standing up for yourself. Bragging about it in several topics and someone responding to it also doesn't make them flowery and still doesn't look cool at all.

So two idiots, one parking place. A recipe for a relatively harmless argument. Guy in robe planned to do some killing that day and that's the problem. Add a firearm to the soup, and the soup goes from mildly dangerous to extremely deadly in a few microseconds. I'm thinking he's going to spend some time behind bars. But truck guy was looking for it, too. And with your baby and babymom right there? Just a whole lot of stupid going on in that parking lot there. He should have just cracked him over the head with it instead of pulling the trigger.

I'm a fan of Darwinism and also social darwinism These 2 guys exhibit why. Troublemakers, gang bangers, cartels , adrenaline junkies, risk takers etc usually take eachother or themselves out and those who are better suited for society/survival benefit. Picture 2 rival gangs.

Imo the best way to avoid violence/nonsense/drama is to avoid people who bring it. You can never avoid them completely but to a degree you can (the girls you date, living in the country vs city, working in an office vs police/bouncer etc.).

I'm interested to see how this trial turns out based on this thread. After some research (that could be wrong) I get the feeling the shooter said some things that are not going to help such as shooting the person because he was angry about the parking spot. We'll see though.

Brother, I'm sure you are now a good guy but being in a gang and shooting people or getting shot at because they are in a different gang and you don't like the color of each other's bandanas isn't standing up for yourself. Bragging about it in several topics and someone responding to it also doesn't make them flowery and still doesn't look cool at all.
do i look black to you? I never cared about colors, never have I mentioned anything remotely close to this concept in a post. Clearly you have been watching gangland too much and have cherry picked my publications to fit your cookie cutter understanding and narrative. everything I say are facts. I fucked bad guys up long before I was in a gang, and long after the gang. Vigilante justice is something I believe in wholeheartedly. We can agree to disagree there. I never did anything to anyone who didn't deserve it. nobody is glorifying it,. since you all have such a ridiculous WHITEWASHED understanding of gang culture in California I have taken the initiative to clear things up. I am a sureno. I am also a business owner for over a decade and do quite well. I train cops and ufc fighters and swat now. and have made that quite clear, colors are for crips and bloods but nice attempt to stereotype and generalize. corny

even if this was some part of my I would be too ashamed to say it in public unless maybe I was prompted to speak of it specific
He's just stating his experiences with violence and guns. For some the world is a peachy place but for others, violence is a part of life.

speak english. ashamed of what? that is the last thing I will ever feel. I protected weak and went after bullys. Everything else tax it to the game, you wouldn't understand because you grew up middle class and not in a gang neighborhood. I wouldn't expect you to understand for a second, you are not cut from that warrior cloth clearly like @BALDNAZI and I are. mind you I have whiteboy peckerwood friends in east county sd who grew up the SAME way, but with their race, and many are successful business owners and such .it brings awareness to the bs preconceived notions you have already made about these concepts. The mentality isn't exclusive to gangs bro, what rock have you been living under. ALL MY MILITARY FRIENDS ARE cut from this cloth as well. Hard as nails. I have had a contract with the city and counseled YA and JUVI kids effectively and turned many away from the deathstyle. dont throw stones when you live in a glass house, "alpha" is a bodybuilding and psychology term. I am a type-A APEX PREDATOR if you want to go there.

it is not the meek who shall inherit the earth but those that walk with sword in sheath, and know how and when to use it. like it or leave it!

speak english. ashamed of what? it brings awareness to the bs preconceived notions you have already made about these concepts. and I have had a contract with the city and counseled YA and JUVI kids effectively and turned many away from the deathstyle. dont throw stones when you live in a glass house, "alpha" is a bodybuilding and psychology term. I am a type-A APEX PREDATOR if you want to go there.
Ignore that guy. He's obviously clueless.
I'm no stranger to violence either, joined the militia when I was back home at the age of 12. Ak47s were our toys where Nintendo and Sega were the toys of people who grew up in a totally different life.

Those people could never understand. The best people I've ever known were "bad" people.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131