over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB PRO - SPEAKING THE TRUTH

Little Slice, Cpa/tax accountant?

I’m guessing so, most aren’t familiar enough with tax terms to throw them around like that.

Donating plasma would not help at all to bring down hematocrit, and in fact for a day or so it would actually raise it. Plasma is mostly just the water, so you are leaving behind all of the red blood cells.

If you want to get down your hematocrit/hemoglobin levels then you need to give whole blood.

Thats what I thought so curious why this IFBB pro does/recommends this. Didn't seem like Nick had thought plasma would help either.

Thats what I thought so curious why this IFBB pro does/recommends this. Didn't seem like Nick had thought plasma would help either.

The guy is just plain wrong, guess he didn't know any better.

Do folk really think it’s a pro lol? It’s all just to promote his website turning into a paid membership...

Do folk really think it’s a pro lol? It’s all just to promote his website turning into a paid membership...

It is very possible, it has happened during many time, pro who speak the truth but without showing their face.

It is very possible, it has happened during many time, pro who speak the truth but without showing their face.

Too perfect timing for my liking with his site going paid members only. I looked at his site not long ago and there was barely any activity..

Not to be negative; but like being a "pro" means anything really.

There are smart pros, and there are plenty of dumb pros. It wasn't knowledge that brought some of these guys to the forefront; rather what mom and dad gave them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Slice did my taxes last year. I got an extra $200 and a bottle of tren for my return...go figure.
I'm kinda surprised it wasn't DNP instead of Tren. But then again, we all know how much he loves his DNP and probably has a hard time letting go of any of it for someone else. 😉

Sorry but...this is one of the most basic bitch interviews I've ever heard.
And I bet this is a physique pro...

I love how he says don't fuck with the thyroid then talks about taking t3 to cut. I often notice a lot of contradiction in nicks videos.

and a lot of drugs, lets be real

Well, the thing is that these days there are gym rats that take as many drugs as the pros. I really feel that the big deciding factor is genetics in the end, especially when it comes to which pros excel and win a lot of contests.

Well, the thing is that these days there are gym rats that take as many drugs as the pros. I really feel that the big deciding factor is genetics in the end, especially when it comes to which pros excel and win a lot of contests.

indeed

Genetics are everything.. How you assimulate food.. How you assimulate gear.. Joint integrity.. Shape.. Structure.. Recuperation ability/CNS fatigue.. The list goes on.. Pros that are successful have genes in spades.. Even high level national amateurs have genetics above and beyond what most could dream of.. If your incline pressing 4 plates and not snapping pecs you have good genes ;)

Donating plasma would not help at all to bring down hematocrit, and in fact for a day or so it would actually raise it. Plasma is mostly just the water, so you are leaving behind all of the red blood cells.

If you want to get down your hematocrit/hemoglobin levels then you need to give whole blood.

Exactly! I was thrown off when he said that.

The nurses are always sucking my dick to get my plasma then I tell them a regular donation and they get all sad..

The nurses are always sucking my dick to get my plasma then I tell them a regular donation and they get all sad..

Little Slice will suck your dick for a regular donation.

I don't know.. I heard slice likes his plasma:eek:

He does and he will actually pay you for plasma. Well just going on what I heard from a friend :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear