over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pros "sponsored" publicly by ugl lab

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm sure you've seen it...on Instagram there's a few pros with a certain ugl lab advertisement.
Wtf is going on? I was given a list lol.

Really common in bodybuilders in South America, even some under labs are sponsoring shows.

Really common in bodybuilders in South America, even some under labs are sponsoring shows.

These are usa pros though. Jeff long. Dorian Haywood. Akim. Victor. All wearing his shirts. It has a booth like it's a supplement company.

I'm sure you've seen it...on Instagram there's a few pros with a certain ugl lab advertisement.
Wtf is going on? I was given a list lol.

I haven't seen it. Post a link.

B-Boy here at PM who is an IFBB Pro is Sponsored by a UGL. So are some of the other Pro's here.

They go by LWP and are all over Instagram. I’ve never really had any need to look into them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also a current sponsor “Supply....” is now carrying something by the same name. Maybe Hogan86 can chime in if it’s the same or affiliated?

My "lab" also runs the biggest contests here in Asia and proudly has their name and logo next to the IFBB logo. Fortunately not everywhere is the same as the US with regard to AAS.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Are we talking about LWP?

I know several guys who are sponsored by them, pros and high level amateurs.
I am by no means a high level amateur but they sent me a DM on insta asking if I wanted to "set up a call with the owner" so we could talk about me getting free gear.

Sounded interesting but I honestly don't use my Insta as a fitness account, I use it as a "this is me and my family" account. Last thing I want is the LWP logo all over my photos letting the world know my choice in juice. Not my schtick at all.

Also, if you are normal customer, their prices are way too high.

They go by LWP and are all over Instagram. I’ve never really had any need to look into them though.

Yes...them.
And as another guy said, having your pics attached to that. Idk...seems risky in usa

I don’t know if you should look at that as good thing or my first instinct was man that ugl could be putting his customer base as a whole in Jeopardy taking a huge security risk. Don’t know how LE really responds to things like that but puts me on the side of caution. I’m easily swayed tho lol.

Wow I had no idea any of this was going on in the states. That's pretty risky as a pro that is known, even if it is blatantly obviously that they're enhanced :D

Lockett by XT LABS

Crazy, le is no doubt watching, very dumb by all parties.

Live Well Pharmaceuticals and Gilberto are scammers living the fake iG hood rich life. I know of good dealings with him back when Stan was also affiliated but he disappeared and said they were "raided" and that's why orders were never fulfilled and money never refunded... on multiple orders. And that is only my personal knowledge. I am sure there is more.

Shortly after he popped back up I started getting DMs pimping their shit like I hadn't been ripped off already. And to use their GH bc "just look what it does for Larry Wheels". FWIW they were recommended 2-3 years ago by a prep coach discussed in the "Coaches" thread and seemed very legit in service and product until the scam/disappearance. Then I learned more about the truth behind the Ferrari pictures, Vegas suites, etc.

Buyer beware.

doesnt pharmacom openly sponsor athletes at events , seems to be becoming more and more common these days.

These are usa pros though. Jeff long. Dorian Haywood. Akim. Victor. All wearing his shirts. It has a booth like it's a supplement company.

Oh yes, I think the company is from South America, but they are sponsoring athletes who living in USA.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws