over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB RETIRED PROS QUESTION ????

Fuck, pushing 2g a weeks seems massively excessive to me.....I couldn't imagine 5.....ludicrous....
All for free supplements from Muscletech and a new tanktop.
LOL

man i once ran 1.5 g of test ew and 600 mg deca ew and 100 mg of tren ace ed

yeah i definetly transformed but after my 6-8 week i had to pull the plug,i simply couldn't handle it..and your right to me 2 g is excessive..it took me finding out the hard way though..i went from that 4 years ago to being very comfortable with prop eod :)

I believe it also depends on how long you have been using AAS for also.
When I started out....I just used 500mg of Sustanon and 25mg of Dianabol.
Grew like a weed!!! But 18 yrs later those dosages just do not work for me at all. I cruise on 500mg of test........

Question......who are all these pros running around telling random people about their dosages? It seems like every other post references what some pro uses. Am I just sheltered? No pros have run up and told me everything they take. I feel left out.

Question......who are all these pros running around telling random people about their dosages? It seems like every other post references what some pro uses. Am I just sheltered? No pros have run up and told me everything they take. I feel left out.

most is probably not true..im not saying all are being dishonest either though..i can only tell from my experience so..i dont think most pros are out talking about there AAS usauge.

most is probably not true..im not saying all are being dishonest either though..i can only tell from my experience so..i dont think most pros are out talking about there AAS usauge.

No they dont like to talk about it...I even "Hide" a few things when I talk about my dosages especally online.
You never know if there is some 18 yr old kid just getting involved in the sport and thinks that they can start out at a huge dose and instantly pack on quality mass.

Well

No they dont like to talk about it...I even "Hide" a few things when I talk about my dosages especally online.
You never know if there is some 18 yr old kid just getting involved in the sport and thinks that they can start out at a huge dose and instantly pack on quality mass.

Which is true, hahahhahah BUT........ not the way to do it

I am no pro but i did compete a few years back and my last and biggest cycle was a gram of test/400 deca/400eq a week along with 30mg drol and 20mg dbol a day. I started growing so fast i couldnt handle it and came off it all. I am one of the guys who went from 230 lbs at 8% down to 190 now at about 10% BF. I am now on HRT and i can tell you at HRT doses im not gona get huge again on this stuff alone, but i have accepted the muscle loss in my mind and it was the hardest battle for me to watch my muscle that took me about 6 years of hard cycling juice to attain, just dissapear. Now i feal alot healthier and can move alot faster/ more flexable. I also have a kid on the way that i am very excited about and didnt think that would be possible when my body wasnt hardley making any of its own testosterone. I didnt even take HCG and got my GF pregnant on HRT. Now i just wana focus on my soon to come child..

AWESOME POST

I am no pro but i did compete a few years back and my last and biggest cycle was a gram of test/400 deca/400eq a week along with 30mg drol and 20mg dbol a day. I started growing so fast i couldnt handle it and came off it all. I am one of the guys who went from 230 lbs at 8% down to 190 now at about 10% BF. I am now on HRT and i can tell you at HRT doses im not gona get huge again on this stuff alone, but i have accepted the muscle loss in my mind and it was the hardest battle for me to watch my muscle that took me about 6 years of hard cycling juice to attain, just dissapear. Now i feal alot healthier and can move alot faster/ more flexable. I also have a kid on the way that i am very excited about and didnt think that would be possible when my body wasnt hardley making any of its own testosterone. I didnt even take HCG and got my GF pregnant on HRT. Now i just wana focus on my soon to come child..

now THAT is living.:)
way to go. -JS

Thank you guys for all the input ....I think phil still can outlift all of us but phil any time you want to go toe to toe i am down...but again guys thanks...I also think that 250mg back in the day was 250mg now we have no clue..a lot of assholes trying to rip people off...and also trying to hurt young guys

now THAT is living.:)
way to go. -JS

Yea trust me it wasnt easy to change from being one of the biggest guys in my gym to looking like an average dude, well not totally average i still have good praportion for my weight. I just want to be healthy about it now and put a little muscle back on and look good. Before it was all about the muscle no matter what cost. Im thinking a little Tbol or anavar with my HRT wouldnt hurt to bad to put a few lbs back on at a safe rate. :D The hardest thing is seeing guys in the gym that are getting way bigger than me and also guys i even competed with, way outa my league now..

Last edited:
DON'T SWEAT THOSE GUYS BRO

Yea trust me it wasnt easy to change from being one of the biggest guys in my gym to looking like an average dude, well not totally average i still have good praportion for my weight. I just want to be healthy about it now and put a little muscle back on and look good. Before it was all about the muscle no matter what cost. Im thinking a little Tbol or anavar with my HRT wouldnt hurt to bad to put a few lbs back on at a safe rate. :D The hardest thing is seeing guys in the gym that are getting way bigger than me and also guys i even competed with, way outa my league now..

those guys that are bigger or whatever prolly don't have the blessings you have in your life. so all they have is weights and bodybuilding. cuz i was just like them. then i got a wife and children and ti all changed. i am still competitive but there is balance in my life. and thats living. no worries man. let it go. let all those guys chase the carrot. you and i have chased it and tasted it and it never satisfies like love and children. you are on the right track. i hope i can let go and join you. i actually envy YOU. you are healthy and live with a pretty clean concsicnce. some of us do not..... -JS

those guys that are bigger or whatever prolly don't have the blessings you have in your life. so all they have is weights and bodybuilding. cuz i was just like them. then i got a wife and children and ti all changed. i am still competitive but there is balance in my life. and thats living. no worries man. let it go. let all those guys chase the carrot. you and i have chased it and tasted it and it never satisfies like love and children. you are on the right track. i hope i can let go and join you. i actually envy YOU. you are healthy and live with a pretty clean concsicnce. some of us do not..... -JS

yea it is crazy how they say kids change everything, i realy am thinking about the future now and how i dont wana have medical problems when my kid is only 20. I mean im only 29 myself now and wasnt until recently i felt like i was realy mature enough to look past all the superficial crap the world revolves around.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131