over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB WPD Pro Amy Kozle Charged with Steroid Distribution

Easy catch for LE and virtually no threat whatsoever to anybody. Meanwhile violent criminals continue with muggings ,rapes ,murders and gang activity on a daily basis. Stop wasting time and money on her and catch some real criminals!

4161087.jpg

4161111.jpg

4161103.jpg

She doesn't look real big in those photos, but she has some great strength! I wonder how and what she got caught with.

Easy catch for LE and virtually no threat whatsoever to anybody. Meanwhile violent criminals continue with muggings ,rapes ,murders and gang activity on a daily basis. Stop wasting time and money on her and catch some real criminals!

That would be racist

13/50

Found some detail:

Amy Kozle, 46 was arraigned on a count of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance, specifically testosterone enanthate.

The sad part is, she may not have been selling them. She may have had just personal on her, but because it is more than 1 vial, they hit her with attempt to distribute. I don’t know the details, that’s merely just a thought of what might have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Number 1 cause of death under 50 in America is Drug overdose. Don't tell me people don't die from Steroids either. Too many irresponsible people to ever make Steroids legal or off the controlled substance list, especially the way these people abused them nowadays. It is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Number 1 cause of death under 50 in America is Drug overdose. Don't tell me people don't die from Steroids either. Too many irresponsible people to ever make Steroids legal or off the controlled substance list, especially the way these people abused them nowadays. It is a problem that needs to be addressed.

A lot of people also die of “chronic” diseases: heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure; which resulted from supraphysiological use of these hormones.

But the doc won’t list steroids as the cause of death; the cause of death will be heart attack for example.

So deaths from steroid use aren’t represented properly even unless some case study is published on pubmed analyzing a bodybuilder.

They’re not as bad as the media makes them out to be; nor as safe as the juicehead junkie claims in the gym. Truth is always somewhere in the middle [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dam for real she’s gross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What JJ said was freakin hilarious but you went to far. Shes not “gross”. She’s just different. She obviously puts in a lot of work - thought - time - sacrifice and deserves a minimum of appreciation for it.

Lol @ the haters. She looks incredible

Most women in this country look like giant piles of chewed up bubblegum

Let's give some credit where it's due.

Hopefully she gets off lightly... Rick Collins for the save.

I am sure steroids can increase your chances of having health issues if you don't use them responsibly, but I don't know that I agree with your statement that it should be kept on the controlled list, because too many people are not responsible.
Professionally in the line of work I am in, its not in my best interest to have steroids be legal.... but personally I think they should be as its a bit silly to me that we classify these in the same category as hard drugs.

I don't believe that the Govt. regulating the sale of steroids does anything to deter irresponsible people from using them. I do believe there should be age restrictions on if they were legal so children would not have easy access to them( I think the legal age for many drugs, alcohol etc should be closer to 25 yrs old though).
If an adult wants to take a full bottle of ibuprofen, or wants to take 10x the normal amount of cough medicine they should be free to do it, even if it can/does kill them. Same as steroids, if you want to take 10x the normal safe dose you should be free to do that, if it screws up your body, or you end up with permanent health issues that's just the consequence of a bad choice.

g

Lol @ the haters. She looks incredible

Most women in this country look like giant piles of chewed up bubblegum

Let's give some credit where it's due.

Hopefully she gets off lightly... Rick Collins for the save.

He’s in great shape, no doubt. 🐶

Shes got stripes now. I can hear Johnny Cash singin now.

a.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner