over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 blood work after a month on Yellow Tops

Serpico

Registered
I dont have any base levels taken before The GH but I'm at 458 at the end of one month at 6IU a day. For those who get there levels checked is this a good indicator that It will be increasing significantly over the next few months? The normal range is 88 - 374 ng/ml. Thanks guys.

Numbers look solid. But...a baseline would have been nice to see % increase. What is your dosing? Split? Pm? etc. What is your age?

Dose last month was 6iu a day split into two doses am and post workout dose with 5iu insulin. this month is 10iu split into two doses EOD and the off days running IGF-1. Then next month back to 6iu a day with Slin again. I'm 27 years old. Even though I don't have a base level # I was tested about a year ago when I was off everything I don't remember the exact number but I remember the doc saying it was low for my age. I'm under the impression from my research that IGF levels build up over time while taking GH hence the need to use it for longer periods of time correct?

My unqualified expectations would have been higher. My 53 year ld friend is on 1.5ius of rips and he came in around 300.

450 is high. But 6ius of yellow tops is a real solid dose. IMHO.

I appreciate you posting up. It's very interesting.

Another question is how soon after your dose was the blood drawn? And can I assume you don't knock back 6 all at once? I would guess timing is an important factor.

Have you noticed any body changes in the short time you have been using the 6ius?

Serpico: Actually taking the slin out of the picture- your statement is quite the contrary. Over time with natural shutdown or slowdown you MUST increase dosage just like anything else you build a tolerance so you must find your sweet spot. I have never been a fan of pre/post workout dose timing. I prefer first thing in morning or before bed. You exhibit a natural rise post workout anyway and I see no reason to pin before a good lift which would drop your glycogen and energy. And IMO slin is counterproductive. I may take some heat for that bu that is my true belief after trial and error. Try dosing a month without the slin and other peptides and retest. Bet you test higher. Taking any test?

Last edited:
Just 200mg cyp a week TRT. I'm also dosing GHRP-6 at night with Huperzine A and L Dopa. The test was taken approx 6 hours after my morning dose of 3IU. Also DAT says that Slin under 7IU makes GH receptors more sensitive and Slin over 7IU hinders GH receptors DAT is one person where I believe his word is gospel. Also from everything I've read is that IGF-1 levels raise as a cumalitive(*spell check) raise where as taking IGF-1 itself gives you an immediate raise. Meaning that the longer you take GH the higher your IGF-1 levels will raise. Obviously there is a point of negative return where you will level out and need to raise GH dose to increase the IGF-1 levels. I'm getting tested again in a month that will be 3 months total Unfortunatly because I have 10 kits with a mix of yellows, ganabols Greens, and soon to be Rips, this month I decided to try the greens and switch it up so whatever the test results will be next month although most likely higher won't be a true I picture of how well the yellows are working because of throwing the greens in this month. But I plan on having the levels checked every 2 months for the next 6.

Just 200mg cyp a week TRT. I'm also dosing GHRP-6 at night with Huperzine A and L Dopa. The test was taken approx 6 hours after my morning dose of 3IU. Also DAT says that Slin under 7IU makes GH receptors more sensitive and Slin over 7IU hinders GH receptors DAT is one person where I believe his word is gospel. Also from everything I've read is that IGF-1 levels raise as a cumalitive(*spell check) raise where as taking IGF-1 itself gives you an immediate raise. Meaning that the longer you take GH the higher your IGF-1 levels will raise. Obviously there is a point of negative return where you will level out and need to raise GH dose to increase the IGF-1 levels. I'm getting tested again in a month that will be 3 months total Unfortunatly because I have 10 kits with a mix of yellows, ganabols Greens, and soon to be Rips, this month I decided to try the greens and switch it up so whatever the test results will be next month although most likely higher won't be a true I picture of how well the yellows are working because of throwing the greens in this month. But I plan on having the levels checked every 2 months for the next 6.
Lot of stuff you are messing with man. I personally would stick with the TRT dose and HGH spit morning and nite. You will be higher. With any good HGH this protocol will work. The other stuff is overkill and may be hindering progress and anatgonizing eachother. Just my experience. More stuff is not better. Just good stuff at the proper dosing with all else equal. GL

I tend to agree with that statement that more isn't better however I've done my research and the addition I'm gonna stick with the addition of GHRP with the GH I may remove the IGF-1 however because I really don't see noticeable effects

I tend to agree with that statement that more isn't better however I've done my research and the addition I'm gonna stick with the addition of GHRP with the GH I may remove the IGF-1 however because I really don't see noticeable effects

Do as you will but for your age and dosing schedule I firmly believe your numbers should be in the mid 500 range with the yellows so something must be hindering this- unless the testing prep was not of optimal protocol.

I now see where you tested 6 hours post pin. Too long bro. It spikes 1.5-3 hours- then a high carb meal then test. You WILL test higher guaranteed.

Thanks for that info I'll do that for my next test and post results

HGH

People think there's between HGH brands. There is none!!! It's all somatropin 191AA, It's a combination of amino acids. All brands have the same exact number and amino's.
I guess the point is if you spend all that hard earned money on Sizen , Nortropin etc.... thinking your getting something special you've been duped.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131