over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1...blows

I would love to see any type of literature that states IGF-1 goes bad in bacteriostatic water and that it has to be kept in BA or acedic acid ? All of these so called labs are selling premixed IGF-1 with bacteriostatic water and not too many are complaining about it.

gorilla2015

the only lab that i know of selling bacteriostatic water with the igf is GenSci and its not premixed for a reason.any other lab that sells it premixed is mixing it with BA or acetic acid.look on gropeps website and they even say that it wont stay in BA,only in acetic acid but someone(i believe it was animal)realized BA would work also and it does.if you want mix the whole 1mg in bacyteriostatic water and try it out over a months time.i bet you wont get anything out of it.acually i know you wont.

there are 2 types of bact water...one with ba and one without....and it will slowly start degrading the igf as soon as you mix it in with the solution....thats why you should only mix the igf powder with the bact water that comes with the kit, but you can draw the igf and draw up some extra bact water to inject with so that most of the igf gets pushed through the pin...

if you draw bact water and then draw igf you run the risk of getting some of the bact water mixed in with the igf which will start destroying it immediately...

Cman

but my point is that igf cant not stay suspended in any type of water and stay potent.it will be ruined fast.it must be suspended in BA or acetic.if the vial someone is using is a multiple does vial(i.e. all 1mg is in one bottle)then if you were to put any type of water in that bottle the igf would be crap very very soon.it wont be any good after a few hours or a day(i dont know)but it will be degraded very very soon.with GenSci you are good if you mix their water in the 100mcg bottle and use it all in one shot.thats it!if you try to split it 50mcg one day 50mcg the next it wont be any good the second day.im just trying to save some people alot of aggrevation and money.GenSci is good but if used correctly.the other labs that suspend theirs in BA or acetic acid you can make that bottle last a long time.some people are saying that they waited almost a year to use a bottle that they bought and it was still good.i wouldnt go that far though!maybe 6 months just to be safe(from the time it was prepared).

Last edited:
What about the BA causing it to stick to the walls of the vials. I was under the impression the best route was to go with a mix of vinegar and sterile water.

Cman34677 said:
there are 2 types of bact water...

no there is not. watch what you are saying in this thread man. some of it is borderline bullshit. no offense but i work with all these things all day and there is not 2 types of bactereostatic water. there is sterile water and bacteriostatic water and thats it. period

there is no myth on how to use this drug or what it does. some people respond well and some dont. same with gear.

well

I disagree on spltiitng it in 50mcg and after 24hrs its no good.
Mines not the Gen-sci brand but it came in 100mcg vials and the solvent looks like nothing more then the water to me... Ive been using 50mcg a day
with Very good results. Just my experience using the water in the 100mcg.

Now Ill agree its probably not a good idea to mix an entire 1mg with water
but over just 24 hrs Its not going to degrade much if any at all.
For the 1mg Vials yes you need a solvent just as he is telling you and A-50 has mentioned before.

an BA and Acetic or Hydrochloric acid work just fine for your solvents ;)

Thanks for the info as I have been using bacteriostatic water with gensci IGF-1 but I am injecting 100mcg daily split into 2 doses , one 50 mcg in morning and another at bedtime. I am curious if you could use vinegar and sterile water and what the ratios have to be or can you just simply add vinegar to bacteriostatic water ? I am also using gensci GH with bact water would it be better to use ba or acedic acid or the vinegar sterile water mix to preserve the GH better ?

Next to the discovery of test, igf-a has been the best compound I've come across for building muscle. To me, it feels & works like a combo of insulin & GH. I felt almost immediate pumps, hunger & gains in mass. The best way,that I found ,was to start at a lower dose & work it up to a max of 4 weeks. After that, you need to take at least 4 weeks off. I'd start at 60mcg for week 1, then 80mcg week 2, 100mcg week 3 & finally 120mcg week 4. I'd divide all dosages into 3 evenly spaced out shots throughout the day done subQ. Now what I found was that igf-1 made my stomach buldge out like I was pregnant. I wouldn't be any fatter, but my stomach would get HUGE. This was due to me doing all my shots into my belly area. The next time I used it I rotated it around to chest, arms, glutes etc. Anywhere but stomach & the mondo pregnant look didn't happen. So I'd say if you have weak bodyparts, it might not be a bad idea to do the shots into that area.

Qwert said:
Next to the discovery of test, igf-a has been the best compound I've come across for building muscle. To me, it feels & works like a combo of insulin & GH. I felt almost immediate pumps, hunger & gains in mass. The best way,that I found ,was to start at a lower dose & work it up to a max of 4 weeks. After that, you need to take at least 4 weeks off. I'd start at 60mcg for week 1, then 80mcg week 2, 100mcg week 3 & finally 120mcg week 4. I'd divide all dosages into 3 evenly spaced out shots throughout the day done subQ. Now what I found was that igf-1 made my stomach buldge out like I was pregnant. I wouldn't be any fatter, but my stomach would get HUGE. This was due to me doing all my shots into my belly area. The next time I used it I rotated it around to chest, arms, glutes etc. Anywhere but stomach & the mondo pregnant look didn't happen. So I'd say if you have weak bodyparts, it might not be a bad idea to do the shots into that area.

lol thats because it is a combination of gh and insulin...when gh and slin enter your liver some of its converted to IGF...

and yes, do absolutely site inject, I've found that it does cause local growth...

and in reply to there not being 2 kinds of bact water....I know this, but the thing is that most people don't know the difference between bact water and sterile water, they just assume that bact water is sterile water, buts its not, its sterile water with ba in it to stop the formation of bacteria....so I referred to actual sterile water as bact without the ba.... hope that made sense, I just get used to dumbing things down a bit on other boards, my bad

Cman

Cman34677 said:
lol thats because it is a combination of gh and insulin...when gh and slin enter your liver some of its converted to IGF...

and yes, do absolutely site inject, I've found that it does cause local growth...

and in reply to there not being 2 kinds of bact water....I know this, but the thing is that most people don't know the difference between bact water and sterile water, they just assume that bact water is sterile water, buts its not, its sterile water with ba in it to stop the formation of bacteria....so I referred to actual sterile water as bact without the ba.... hope that made sense, I just get used to dumbing things down a bit on other boards, my bad

Cman

i always thought intramuscular injections were best instead of subq injections... what's your thoughts on that?

alpha-longhorn said:
i always thought intramuscular injections were best instead of subq injections... what's your thoughts on that?

thats what I said.....its a good idea to site IM because it causes local growth...and if you site inject SubQ it also causes localized fat loss....

I'll inject in my shoulders and bi's and on off days inject subQ around the belly button and in my love handles (that is, when I'm bulking and have love handles)

Cman

JonnyO said:
Only in a perfect world. I have yet to see anyone make near those kind of gains on IGF. IMO, its overated right now.
I agree it's overrated BIGTIME. Hyperplasia? gobs of muscle? and pounds of fat burnt off?
I read a ton of these boards and have done so over the years and have yet to see one post backed up with a reputable claim with pics and body composition done.(simple caliper will do)

I tried it once and really didn't notice anything special on it as the other stuff I was on How did I know what was working?

Face it 1,000's are using IGF-1 on the web and we aren't exactly seeing a revolution of change in body's.
tremendous pumps
fat loss
weight gain
are some of the things I hear of and can get from some BCAA's cardio and pump tech.
I'll save my $$ for food, clothes pleasure and pussy. :D
from what i have read IGTROPIN is good for all of the above.

the real world lab results are still pending as in we lifters no science to back this up yet in lifters and this IGF-1 craze has been around since 1993-guys like MikeS may remember Bill Phillips' IGF-1 Report book from MM2K.

bgmke7 said:
first off i know that the gensci brand comes with bacteriostaticwater and the igf is in 100mcg individual bottles.so if you were trying to mix it and split your dose up with that 100mcg bottle.the first shot would have been good but anything else in that bottle after that would have been ruined.igf1-lr3 has to be suspended in BA or acetic acid.if it is mixed with water sterile or otherwise it will begin to degrade rapidily.i have used igf1Lr3 and i absolutely love the stuff.it transformed my body like i cant explain.mine was gotten already suspended in BA.

Its been posted already; Use 88iu sterile water and 12iu distilled vinegar (microwave it 2min first) per 1ml/100iu, for a proper (low) PH base. I love the shit-it worked almost immediately, within 1-2 days physique changes were very noticable.

MikeS said:
Its been posted already; Use 88iu sterile water and 12iu distilled vinegar (microwave it 2min first) per 1ml/100iu, for a proper (low) PH base. I love the shit-it worked almost immediately, within 1-2 days physique changes were very noticable.

Im with MikeS here..
I do think its all hyped up rite now everyone claiming to have the best- receptor grade etc.. But I dont think its Just here for a short time then will fade away>> Its the real deal. Do some searching on it (NOT on Forums or from bodybuilders) But from actuall legit tests being done on it with animals.
Its Not even meant or suppose to be used on humans :)
I think We will Only be hearing a LOT more about it in the future for underground and even theraputic use sometime down the road.

Now the Old origanal IGF will be history if it isnt already.
The R3 Long acting version is here to stay and well worth trying imo
and from my short experiences with it.

Massive G said:
I agree it's overrated BIGTIME. Hyperplasia? gobs of muscle? and pounds of fat burnt off?
I read a ton of these boards and have done so over the years and have yet to see one post backed up with a reputable claim with pics and body composition done.(simple caliper will do)

I tried it once and really didn't notice anything special on it as the other stuff I was on How did I know what was working?

Face it 1,000's are using IGF-1 on the web and we aren't exactly seeing a revolution of change in body's.
tremendous pumps
fat loss
weight gain
are some of the things I hear of and can get from some BCAA's cardio and pump tech.
I'll save my $$ for food, clothes pleasure and pussy. :D
from what i have read IGTROPIN is good for all of the above.

the real world lab results are still pending as in we lifters no science to back this up yet in lifters and this IGF-1 craze has been around since 1993-guys like MikeS may remember Bill Phillips' IGF-1 Report book from MM2K.

No disresprect bro, but the reason theres not a "revolution" is that the receptor grade is far too expensive for most juicers, so they buy the media grade and dont get shit from it. And as most people know media & receptor grades are worlds apart....and to be honest with you Ive never heard ONE bad comment on some legit receptor grade igf. May cost almost a damn car payment but I wanna try it for myself anyways :D lol

receptor Vs Media

How do you know 100% your getting receptor grade?
My understanding is there Identical in apearance before and After mixing,
Not to mention the price on Gropep site for receptor is over 2k for 1mg!!!
the media is more like 250 if I remember corectly.
Now which do you think youll be getting.... Honestly?

premixed well who knows what your getting.
Just like anything else, use the compnays and people you trust.

Bottom line..you hope your gettign what you want...

IGF works and wroks well..i have used it along with a few friends and i have seen amazing changes in their bodies compostion within weeks..and that was just taking IGF and nothing else...regardless of what has been said or will be said ..what i have seen with my own two eyes can not be disputed..the shit does work for me and my friends...gen-sci,cyber-solu or anymore out there you can only go by reputation...save a few bucks may cost you more in the end..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws