over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1...blows

Gropep

Direct from gropep (the only company that produces it..they have the patten)
The cost for 1mg of receptor grade is 2800$ for 1mg!! thats 20 days.

The cost for media grade is 230$. Now Im sure if you realy are a licensed
company that can purchase it and are doing so in Bulk they give breaks..
BUT I just Damn sure dont see it going from 2800$ to anywhere
less then 1/2 price.

rAJJIN said:
Direct from gropep (the only company that produces it..they have the patten)
The cost for 1mg of receptor grade is 2800$ for 1mg!! thats 20 days.

The cost for media grade is 230$. Now Im sure if you realy are a licensed
company that can purchase it and are doing so in Bulk they give breaks..
BUT I just Damn sure dont see it going from 2800$ to anywhere
less then 1/2 price.

no one should ever buy directly from Gropep, its entirely too expensive...but there are a couple remailers that buy in massive bulk, I'm talking a couple hundred pounds, and they sell it for 1/10 of that price....

another tip...only buy receptor grade, and only buy it in its dry powder state...pre mixed is crap...

and like what has been said before, the only complaints that I've ever heard about igf not being that great were from people using media grade...and like I've said before, media grade is nothing spectacular, but I have never once heard or read of someone complaining when on receptor grade..,

Cman

Cman34677 said:
no one should ever buy directly from Gropep, its entirely too expensive...but there are a couple remailers that buy in massive bulk, I'm talking a couple hundred pounds, and they sell it for 1/10 of that price....

another tip...only buy receptor grade, and only buy it in its dry powder state...pre mixed is crap...

and like what has been said before, the only complaints that I've ever heard about igf not being that great were from people using media grade...and like I've said before, media grade is nothing spectacular, but I have never once heard or read of someone complaining when on receptor grade..,

Cman

Can you share more on where you get your facts or info?
I just find it very hard to beleive..Ok lets say Just for shits of it
they do Get it for 10% of what it costs..Ok thats 280 rite...
You think they dont want to make any profit from there Multi-million dollar investment? I do agree with most everything your saying
except that the media is crap and receptor grade is afffordable
and so easily available.

If you do have some inside scoop or facts Please do share or PM me..
Im just not buying into a person- OR people- Comapany would make that kind of investment first all..then to sell it for nearly no Profit Im just cant buy into it myself.

Let me say Im a hard gainer. Im moderately lean, moderately strong and moderately big, no genetic freak but Ive done my best. I can say I did the genSCI media grade-and no doubt it was some of the quickest, best gains Ive had in ages. In 1-2 days, pumps, vascularity in places I didnt know I had veins, strength...Im kind of hoping, like gh, it will continue to work after Im done cycling it (100mcg in 24 days). Even if not Im real satisfied and will use again after 6-8wks off. So, why the hell would anyone want to get the Receptor grade, and pay $2800 after the effectiveness of the media grade so much lived up to a high standard? Just my ideas...

I can imagine someone might not 'treat' it correctly, and therefore get weak results. Use the acidic base, handle gently, keep cold.

bigbaldbulldog said:
IGF is very delicate and it does not take much to ruin it within minutes...your on a pretty heavy cycle and with all that gear you should not be loosing weight but i suspect your calories are not high enough...it appears with all that test .not sure what your stats are but you should be getting atleast 400 grams of proteins 1200-1600 carbs and 100-150fats right off the bat...

Start with your diet then look at your products quality...i used it and gained 3 lbs first week...5 lbs the following week and 3 the 3rd week and 2 the last week and dropped 2% BF...its all in the diet and training setup...more gear does not = more bigger gains...gen-sci is a good line perhaps your IGF was destroyed in the transport or set up...

Sounds like great results but I don't know that I could eat 8000 calories a day.

ok....let me make this perfectly clear, no one should buy directly fromn Gropep, because it makes receptor grade absolutely not worth it....but they are the company that holds the patent for receptor grade so if its not from them then its not real.... places like ancillaryguys, animal, muscle, etc. buy from gropep and re-sell it....

by buying it in massive quatities a remailer may get it for 100 bucks per milligram (this is just a guess, I really don't know how much they would buy it for) and they sell it for 300 or so dollars each mg....

just like if you were to go to muscletech.com and buy cell tech its 80 bucks, but if you go to bodybuilding.com cell tech is 60 bucks....obviously bb.com is buying in bulk for a lower price and selling higher....

this is all very irrelevant...

there is a huge difference between receptor and media... and receptor grade is only 100 or so bucks more than media, and personally, I would rather shell out an extra hundred bucks and get receptor grade, which is far superior...

but my point is that if you shop around you can get receptor grade for the same price or cheaper....

I get it cheaper because I've spent alot of time going through different sellers until I've found one with great prices and on top of that I don't put in an order until I can get a couple friends to buy with me, so that I put in an order for 5-10mg and get a much better price....which ends up being about 100 dollars cheaper than media...

Cman

Igf is really great stuff if used correctly

I have used media grade with great results (12 pounds in 4 weeks)

receptor grade can be bought for just a little more than receptor grade

one thing though unless you know what you are doing you really don't need to be using igf anyways and any of you that said it didn't work for you either got fake igf, reconstructed it wrong, or didn't eat enough

you can't simply take drugs and think you are going to be huge it takes alot of hard work

JAO

rAJJIN said:
Can you share more on where you get your facts or info?
I just find it very hard to beleive..Ok lets say Just for shits of it
they do Get it for 10% of what it costs..Ok thats 280 rite...
You think they dont want to make any profit from there Multi-million dollar investment? I do agree with most everything your saying
except that the media is crap and receptor grade is afffordable
and so easily available.

If you do have some inside scoop or facts Please do share or PM me..
Im just not buying into a person- OR people- Comapany would make that kind of investment first all..then to sell it for nearly no Profit Im just cant buy into it myself.

cman is right there are companies that sell receptor grade igf for that price and even less

JAO

Ohh trust me Ive heard all about it

Yes Ive heard 99% pure etc, no comparison...
Still the prices dont add up, Theres no way I can beleive any differant
unless I seen some facts or something more solid.
Just because some guy name C-man says says it can go from 2800 per mg to now all the sudden 100 per Mg is almost comical :)

Again.. how can you be certain that what you have is receptor
and not media being claimed as receptor grade..
There is no differance in appearance before or after mixed and there Is
no testing for the differance.. Please tell me how your so certain?

Bring the entire receptor grade bunch :)
maybe we can find One of you guys with more then just heresay
untill then as stated Im not a beleiver there is affordable receptor grade available on every board and research company out there.

rAJJIN said:
Yes Ive heard 99% pure etc, no comparison...
Still the prices dont add up, Theres no way I can beleive any differant
unless I seen some facts or something more solid.
Just because some guy name C-man says says it can go from 2800 per mg to now all the sudden 100 per Mg is almost comical :)

Again.. how can you be certain that what you have is receptor
and not media being claimed as receptor grade..
There is no differance in appearance before or after mixed and there Is
no testing for the differance.. Please tell me how your so certain?

Bring the entire receptor grade bunch :)
maybe we can find One of you guys with more then just heresay
untill then as stated Im not a beleiver there is affordable receptor grade available on every board and research company out there.

clear out some of your pms bro

JOA-250

Hit me back, box is empty now. Thanks
for your time and any input.
raj

got it

sent you one back.. I stand buy what Ive said.
Im just not sold on the receptor quailty si all Im saying..or the prices going from 2800 to 100-300-500 depends on who you talk to :)

I think the Long acting IGF is good shit so long as its REAL.
I personally think receptor Vs media is Just a sales pitch IMO-
If not PLEASE show some facts.

rAJJIN said:
sent you one back.. I stand buy what Ive said.
Im just not sold on the receptor quailty si all Im saying..or the prices going from 2800 to 100-300-500 depends on who you talk to :)

I think the Long acting IGF is good shit so long as its REAL.
I personally think receptor Vs media is Just a sales pitch IMO-
If not PLEASE show some facts.

I sent you one back

while I don't have actual facts on paper I can speak from personal experience

How long will IGF-1 LongR3 last in its lypholised powder state at room temperature. Eg it takes 3 to 4 days from China to me at room temperature with no cold pack, is it still good to go?

I would really like to know exactly how long it will last at room temp

cheers

Depotrone said:
How long will IGF-1 LongR3 last in its lypholised powder state at room temperature. Eg it takes 3 to 4 days from China to me at room temperature with no cold pack, is it still good to go?

I would really like to know exactly how long it will last at room temp

cheers

make sure when they send it they send it in ice packs...a little warmth wont hurt it but it doesn't need to be sitting in the heat for several days...basicly it will be the same as hgh as far as stogage goes

JAO

alright Raj....if you buy in bulk you can get it for less...and if you can get it for cheap enough, you can sell it for less as well....period

and how do you know if its really receptor grade, because gropep holds the patent for RG, and your source should either send it in its original box or it should atleast come with the box inserts....

and for Depotrone, first whats up bro glad to see a familiar name....
and second, in this state it is stable at up to room temp for 2 weeks due
to the preservatives within the lyophilized powder.

Cman

Cman34677 said:
alright Raj....if you buy in bulk you can get it for less...and if you can get it for cheap enough, you can sell it for less as well....period

and how do you know if its really receptor grade, because gropep holds the patent for RG, and your source should either send it in its original box or it should atleast come with the box inserts....

Cman

anychance you could post a pic of the inserts or boxes you speak of?
Thanks.

Cman34677 said:

Cman

Thanks guys I got 20mg of the shit, so I hope it wasn't spoilt by heat in the few days it took to get here , sure wouldn't want my thousands of $$ investment to be ruined

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws