over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1...blows

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been using GenSci IGFtropin & honestly have not seen a difference or gained a pound...wondering if anyone else has found that IGF-1 is not all its cracked up to B :confused:

I liked the Gensci IGF-1. Worked well for me. What type of regimen are you running?

Thats the first negative report Ive heard on the genSCI IGF1.
Im ready to start next week.

Are you using it IM or sub-q? How much and often?

General Info IGF-1

IGF-1 and advanced prostate cancer
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) is a potent stimulator of prostate cancer cell growth. It is mostly found in the blood bound to its carrier, IGF binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3). Only the unbound form of IGF-1 has a cancer promoting effect.
A team of researchers from Harvard Medical School and the University of California has just completed a major study aimed at determining if IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels can predict the risk of developing advanced stage prostate cancer. Their study involved 530 patients with prostate cancer and 534 controls matched for sex and smoking status. All participants were part of the Physicians' Health Study and were between the ages of 40 and 84 years at enrollment in 1982. Almost 15,000 of the men provided blood samples that were stored for future analysis. By the end of 1995, 786 cases of prostate cancer had been diagnosed among the 14,916 participants (5.2%). Sufficient blood plasma for IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 analysis was available for 530 of the cases and their matched 534 controls. The diagnosis of prostate cancer was made an average of 9 years after the drawing of the blood samples.
The researchers observed a strong association between IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels and the risk of advanced prostate cancer, but found no association with early stage disease. They found that men with IGF levels in the highest quartile had a 5.1 times higher risk of later developing advanced stage prostate cancer than did men in the lowest quartile. Men with IGFBP-3 levels in the highest quartile, on the other hand, had a 5 times lower risk of later advanced stage cancer (OR=0.2). Advanced stage prostate cancer was defined as stage C (extraprostatic, but no evidence of distant metastases) or stage D (distant metastatic or fatal). About 10% of the total 530 cases were stage D. The researchers speculate that IGF- 1 not only stimulates tumour initiation and growth, but may also facilitate invasion and metastases. They conclude that measurement of IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 levels may predict the risk of advanced stage prostate cancer years before the cancer is actually diagnosed and may thus be helpful in aiding decision making about treatment.
Chan, June M., et al. Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) and IGF binding protein-3 as predictors of advanced-stage prostate cancer. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 94, July 17, 2002, pp. 1099-1106
Chan, June M. Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) and IGF binding protein-3 as predictors of advanced- stage prostate cancer. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 94, December 18, 2002, pp. 1893-94

well...

I'm currently using 80mcg...I'm on My 3rd week, I've run 40, 60 & 80 this week slpit in 2 doses...am also running: 750sos, 700suspension, 350EQ & 30mg D-bol & I am down 5lbs from the day I started the cycle...the sos amps, suspension & D-bol(romanian)I have used B4 & all are good...the Eq is QV(so U know batch to batch)....funny thing is, is the day B4 I started the IGF-1 a friend of mine who is a former Mr.America said to Me.."I lost like 8lbs in MY 1st week of that stuff" & he used the same GenSci IGF as well...Currently I'm so pissed I'm probably just stopping MY cycle, grabbing some HCG & going back clean

not my area but i thought igf should be used with HGH, Insulin, and T-3 for optimum effect...

yes brook, ideally...

sure the igf isnt making you drop BF resulting in weight loss..

I have used it a few times at 100 mcg per day...5 days on 2 days off. Seen pretty good results with it. I dont feel it works as well as HGH but it gives you HGH like results in a shorter amount of time. I feel in the next few years this will be a great prodcuts as ppl experament with it and find better ways to use it.

You def. have a legit brand. So i would check your diet and training first...are you taking it alone or with something else? How long have you been on it and at what dose?

I heard you have to use it at high dosage and preferably with GH to obtain the best results

you need to realize that there is a huge difference between media grade, which is what you have, and receptor grade....

media grade is different from batch to batch and some batches are less or more potent, but either way media grade sucks....it is mess potent, less effective, and is less pure, that being why you shouldn't run media for more than a couple weeks and receptor you can run for 8 weeks or so at a time and still be gaining well....

next time go through a Gropep remailer, if you order from Gropep you'll spend a couple thousand dollars for a cycle, so don't do that...but gropep has the patent for igf-1 long and its receptor grade, which makes a HUGE difference...

pm me if anyone needs help

Cman :cool:

first off i know that the gensci brand comes with bacteriostaticwater and the igf is in 100mcg individual bottles.so if you were trying to mix it and split your dose up with that 100mcg bottle.the first shot would have been good but anything else in that bottle after that would have been ruined.igf1-lr3 has to be suspended in BA or acetic acid.if it is mixed with water sterile or otherwise it will begin to degrade rapidily.i have used igf1Lr3 and i absolutely love the stuff.it transformed my body like i cant explain.mine was gotten already suspended in BA.

he makes a good point....igf is very very delicate, you probably just ruined it...

for me, I can feel a noticeable difference after the first shot on receptor grade...I take on in the morning and during and after my workout that afternoon I'm unbelievably pumped and am starting to eat like a horse within a couple days...

love the stuff....its the only thing that can change your genetics....

hyperplasia basically stops for the most part after puberty...but with a couple weeks of igf, you've put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle thats permanent and will lead to more muscle growth in the future....

scary stuff, but it freaking rocks

Cman

Cman34677 said:
he makes a good point....igf is very very delicate, you probably just ruined it...

for me, I can feel a noticeable difference after the first shot on receptor grade...I take on in the morning and during and after my workout that afternoon I'm unbelievably pumped and am starting to eat like a horse within a couple days...

love the stuff....its the only thing that can change your genetics....

hyperplasia basically stops for the most part after puberty...but with a couple weeks of igf, you've put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle thats permanent and will lead to more muscle growth in the future....

scary stuff, but it freaking rocks

Cman

good god bro 15-20lbs of lean muscle that's permanent in 2 weeks are you serious? how much igf-1 were you taking? i need some of what you've got!!

lol no bro....4 weeks actually....but you ahve to eat like a horse, but since igf doesn't allow carbs to be stored, then you can basically eat as much as you want and still stay relatively lean, or even get leaner...

while this is happening you are also gaining permanent weight and become stronger by the day....while stretching muscle fascia for further growth and creating new muscle fibers for even further potential growth...

add that on to the fact that igf isn't on the DEA's banned list in the states, which makes it legal for the moment, and the fact that you can get it cheap, unless you are getting ripped off hardcore...

and the fact that when used in conjunction with AAS it makes the gains almost exponential...like in a 2+2=7 kind of way...since the igf will create more fibers which makes for a lot of weight gain and the AAS will increase the size of the new fibers and your existing muscle....

Cman :cool:

p.s. I'm not a source for IGF or anything like that, its just that not alot of people have much information on it and I have an exhorbitant amount, and I like to answer questions, so its all coming out right now :D

Cman34677 said:
but with a couple weeks of igf, you've put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle thats permanent and will lead to more muscle growth in the future....

Cman

Only in a perfect world. I have yet to see anyone make near those kind of gains on IGF. IMO, its overated right now.

IGF is very delicate and it does not take much to ruin it within minutes...your on a pretty heavy cycle and with all that gear you should not be loosing weight but i suspect your calories are not high enough...it appears with all that test .not sure what your stats are but you should be getting atleast 400 grams of proteins 1200-1600 carbs and 100-150fats right off the bat...

Start with your diet then look at your products quality...i used it and gained 3 lbs first week...5 lbs the following week and 3 the 3rd week and 2 the last week and dropped 2% BF...its all in the diet and training setup...more gear does not = more bigger gains...gen-sci is a good line perhaps your IGF was destroyed in the transport or set up...

like Bulldog said....igf is very delicate, if you didn't get good gains off it then one of the following happened: you didn't eat enough (you have to eat like there's no freaking tomorrow on igf, which is good since igf keeps you very lean by not allowing most carb intake to be stored), you went and got media grade (which is questionable in itself), you got already mixed igf and it went bad before you used it, you diluted the igf with bact water containing ba which destroys it, you drew up the bact water before drawing the igf and some of the bact water got into the igf and destroyed it, you didn't keep it cold enough which destroys it, you let it have contact with the sun which destroys it, either of the last 2 could have occured in the shipping process, etc...the list goes on, and there's any number of things that you could have done which made the igf partial breakdown making it ineffective...igf is very delicate and unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing, you are most likely going to partially inactivate it and it will be a waste of your money, combine that with everyones compulsive need to buy gensci which is media grade making it quite inferior already, and you have a very overrated crappy supplement that you wasted a ton of money on...

learn everything you can about igf, then go "shopping" for receptor grade, and use it correctly.... if you do this correctly you will pay much less for RG than for MG and you will get alot more out of it....

anyone who has used media grade will be disgusted at how much better receptor grade is...and how much less you have to use for it to still be better than media grade...

I'm going to run two 4 week cycle of RG long igf in a month or 2 at 40mcg/day and will post my results...

Cman :cool: l

sorry guys but all this (recepter grade stuff is bunk)mine was always media grade and it worked awesome.also all this eat like crazy is good and all cause i did that but i had my girl use igf1-lr3 all by itself and she ate normal(it increased her hunger though)but whatever she ate it worked.all by itself igf1-lr3 without any AAS made her alot stronger while losing bodyfat.the stuff is amazing.if it is real it will work with or without AAS.and its drastic results.so......if you didnt get anything from yours then it was fake or it got destroyed through transport or you added water and or bacteriostatic-water and let it sit.about some people not being responders,well i guess its possible but more studies need to be done.all i know is it made me look like a cartoon character cause i always used AAS with it but my girl loves the stuff also and she wasnt taking anyting else with it.people.if its real,it works.its all about if its acually REAL.

oh,one more thing.igf1-lr3 doesnt allow glucose to cross the cell membrane causing the cell to have to use fat as energy.it does store glucose very well in muscle tissue just like insulin(causing the extreme pumps).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131