over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 DES Dosing & Injection Protocol!?

jayice

Registered
Hey guys i was wondering if i could have some help with dosing and injection protocol for IGF-1 DES for Sub-q and IM!? Also for IM i was wondering if you inject in one site for each muscle!?

thanks alot! :)

kind of wondering this as well, esp for the prewkout, as I know it is fast acting, but would it be immediately pre, or an hr before, etc. and if subq would that change as subq I think slows down release time, Jay, not trying to hijack, just your questions same as mine and spurred some more from me!

kind of wondering this as well, esp for the prewkout, as I know it is fast acting, but would it be immediately pre, or an hr before, etc. and if subq would that change as subq I think slows down release time, Jay, not trying to hijack, just your questions same as mine and spurred some more from me!

check plang's thread. i think hes doing IM for des. that would make sense because des has a very short half life(~20 mins i believe)

edit: as for dosing, people are using different doses. some are as high as 100mcg/day. ive seen a couple of people on other boards doing as low as 10 mcgs/day. des is supposed to be 5-10x more potent than igf-1

I'm dosing 40mcg IM, single shot. I'm not noticing any site enhancement.

This is what I do:

Only on workout days.
No earlier than two hours post-WO.
60 mcg billateral (might try microdosing protocol soon)

I am only 5 days in with my DES but here is my peptide protocal (BTW, GHRP-2/CGJ 1293 have been 3 weeks in):

- a.m.: 150 GHRP-2/100 CJC 1293
-Preworkout IM: 40 DES with 20 g BCAAA, 20 grams whey, 60 grams waxy maze, 5 grams creatine ester ethyr
- Postworkout: 150 GHRP/100 CJC 1293
-1/2 hour post workout: Shake: 10 g creatine, 10 g Glutamine, 60 g Waxy Maze, 75 g whey protien
-1 hour later: 40 DES with meal: 60g carbs 75 pro
-p.m. before bed and 2 hours after last meal: GHRP-2 150/100 CJC 1293

Results have been off the chart!

I am only 5 days in with my DES but here is my peptide protocal (BTW, GHRP-2/CGJ 1293 have been 3 weeks in):

- a.m.: 150 GHRP-2/100 CJC 1293
-Preworkout IM: 40 DES with 20 g BCAAA, 20 grams whey, 60 grams waxy maze, 5 grams creatine ester ethyr
- Postworkout: 150 GHRP/100 CJC 1293
-1/2 hour post workout: Shake: 10 g creatine, 10 g Glutamine, 60 g Waxy Maze, 75 g whey protien
-1 hour later: 40 DES with meal: 60g carbs 75 pro
-p.m. before bed and 2 hours after last meal: GHRP-2 150/100 CJC 1293

Results have been off the chart!

Results in 3 weeks or 5 days? What does off the chart mean, 15 lbs?

Both, have been on the DES now for 8 days and never felts ANYTHING with suck immediate effects. "Off the chart" means look at my final comparrision pics on the last page of the link I am pasting here. Last 2 pics are only 30 (GHRP/CJC results) days apart.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-pics-no-holds-barred-details-clean-bulk.html

That is amazing bro, I,m not sure if anybody asked you this , but Is the only thing you're on the peptides? Because if that's the case I might never do gear again,lol. Blessings bro. Minister

That is amazing bro, I,m not sure if anybody asked you this , but Is the only thing you're on the peptides? Because if that's the case I might never do gear again,lol. Blessings bro. Minister

No, in the first post of the thread lays out the whole plan. The peps were just added the last month to experiment and to help me into PCT. I was watching 800 minutes of Test, and 400-600 EQ per week. (I started out with a low dose of tren but could not do the sides and had to cut it). That's a pretty conservative and basic plan. The peps just really made the difference in my look the last month.
Thanks bro!

awesome change in those last pics, stayed big (and you are a big dude), but can tell leaner, great job

BIG EVIL, two questions if you dont mind, first is I know this is fast acting, I warm up for about 15-20minutes prior to lifting with some cardio, if going pre wkout dosing should I do before or after the cardio, or does it really matter?

Second question is I also have PP igf des, how much aa can fit in the vial? I would prefer to recon with 2ml's but dont know if the vial is big enough. Thanks for the help.

BIG EVIL, two questions if you dont mind, first is I know this is fast acting, I warm up for about 15-20minutes prior to lifting with some cardio, if going pre wkout dosing should I do before or after the cardio, or does it really matter?

Second question is I also have PP igf des, how much aa can fit in the vial? I would prefer to recon with 2ml's but dont know if the vial is big enough. Thanks for the help.

I would take it with your pre-workout nutrients (BCAA's, carbs powder, creatine) about 1/2 hour before starting the warm-ups. The Des shuttles those nutrients into the muscle for the workout.

I use BWto reconstitue it and freeeze all my preloaded daily doses and just thaw them out before Iuse them that morning. I use 2ml and it fits fine in the PP vials. I actually used 3 ml in one of there Melanotan vials and that fit fine too.
Hope that helps

thanks man that is exactly what I was looking for, really appreciate it

I know this thread is kind of old but Big, can you dose DES by itself? I'm running GW and Myo right now and was curious what adding DES standalone would do.

Also, chicken weighs 180 right now...would 25mcg PWO do anything?

Last edited:
I know this thread is kind of old but Big, can you dose DES by itself? I'm running GW and Myo right now and was curious what adding DES standalone would do.

Also, chicken weighs 180 right now...would 25mcg PWO do anything?

Yes, you can run it on it's own, might be a idea if wish to do it post cycle.

25mcg wont do nada, at least for me.

80-100mcg x 2 pre workout for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear