over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 DES multiple times per day

ShZ

Registered
Hey guys,

As the chance of getting quality IGF-1 DES is much higher than LR3 (at least from my experience), I'm wondering how the best protocol for multiple shots per day would look like. The best time is pre/intra workout of course. But when would you do the other shots? With or without meals?

Thanks in advance.

Likelyhood of getting better quality des than igf-lr3 isn't much different.

People just need to stop believing that they're getting a full 1mg of igf-lr3 for $50 lol.

IMO, most of these pep companines offering cheap igf-lr3 are actually selling .1mg vials posing as 1mg vials and making a HUGE profit.

Almost all of the suppliers I spoke to in China were selling .1mg vials of IGF. They had never heard of manufacturing 1mg vials for IGF.

One even asked me about the 1mg vials I mentioned "isn't there waist?" (assuming one would inject a vial a day).

They're pretty much all .1mg vials...they come in kits, 10 to a kit, like GH.

Hey guys,

As the chance of getting quality IGF-1 DES is much higher than LR3 (at least from my experience), I'm wondering how the best protocol for multiple shots per day would look like. The best time is pre/intra workout of course. But when would you do the other shots? With or without meals?

Thanks in advance.

Could you by any chance relate your feedback from use of the 2 forms? dosages, spot pinning, frequency, timing and overall effect..

Lr3 does come in 1mg vials and what the pep companies sell is the real thing. There is no pharma lr3 or a "way" its supposed to come. Look at pharma HGH or slin, comes in all different dosage preperations. You guys are spouting anabolic chicken fantasies.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
You wouldn't, cuz that's not how it's used. Des has the strongest affinity to the igf receptor (that's right even stronger then pharma IGF1 which everyone thinks is black magic lol). That's why it gives the best pumps and all the kids think it works locally. Too bad I pin my des in my quad and still get the pumps in the worked muscle i.e. chest, back, arms, etc. There is no need to use it daily. You use it around training time to increase cellular recovery of those specific muscles you trained. Increased recovery means more muscle in less time.

Could you by any chance relate your feedback from use of the 2 forms? dosages, spot pinning, frequency, timing and overall effect..

Well, over the last year I've used LR3 from 3 different suppliers with dosages up to 100 mcg per day and none of it gave me any of the desired effects. No increased recovery, muscle fullness whatsoever. Even though their other peptides were good.

I've ordered a vial of DES and now I'm really experiencing increased pumps. I can't say anything on recovery yet as I've only used it for a couple of workouts but I'll report back. I'm shooting 50 mcg directly pre workout intramuscular. It doesn't matter whether I shoot it left or right as both sides get equally pumped.

Can I ask who is good to get quality IGF from anymore? Im tired of playing the guessing game. I will pay for a true good quality.

Dont everyone freak out this is not my first post. i was not able to log on under my old handle because the email account i had set it up with no longer works,

Lr3 does come in 1mg vials and what the pep companies sell is the real thing. There is no pharma lr3 or a "way" its supposed to come. Look at pharma HGH or slin, comes in all different dosage preperations. You guys are spouting anabolic chicken fantasies.

so why when you go over the pep companies heads (theyre middlemen obviously) and go direct to source all the chinese want to sell you is .1mg vials? :confused:

I'm quite good at sourcing (legal) drugs on the internet and establishing relationships with companies overseas...I doubt I am missing anything here....

Real IGF is extremely potent...10ug has an effect in a trained athlete...so bros dosing "100ug" from their "1mg vial" are actually dosing 10ug probably.

Also a lot of LR3 on the black market is probably insulin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131