over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF 1 DES STORAGE

narenp

Newbies
I did reconstitute the IGF 1 DES i recieved with 0.6% AA anyways the first time i did inject it i kind of got the sting in the muscle felt like a bee sting this went on for the first 3 days and yup there is definately a better pump in the body but today when i pinned in the triceps one side did not feel any kind of sting at all the other tricep did feel it right now i am doing about 80mcg's bi-lat pre workout .I wanted to know if the peptide has broken down or is not effective anymore it's been the 5th day after reconstitution and i generally inject and put it back into the fridge(temprature is genrally b/w 4-8 degrees celcius) and take it out 10 mins before i inject the next day leave it to reach room temp and then inject again Am i doing something wrong or is this the body just getting use to that stinging sensation that it does'nt matter anymore...If there is a better way to store it after reconstitution i would love to know thanks..

I did reconstitute the IGF 1 DES i recieved with 0.6% AA anyways the first time i did inject it i kind of got the sting in the muscle felt like a bee sting this went on for the first 3 days and yup there is definately a better pump in the body but today when i pinned in the triceps one side did not feel any kind of sting at all the other tricep did feel it right now i am doing about 80mcg's bi-lat pre workout .I wanted to know if the peptide has broken down or is not effective anymore it's been the 5th day after reconstitution and i generally inject and put it back into the fridge(temprature is genrally b/w 4-8 degrees celcius) and take it out 10 mins before i inject the next day leave it to reach room temp and then inject again Am i doing something wrong or is this the body just getting use to that stinging sensation that it does'nt matter anymore...If there is a better way to store it after reconstitution i would love to know thanks..

The stinging feeling is from the acetic acid, not the peptide. It stings because you're injecting acid in your muscle, which burns. Your des is fine. Also, des is good for 20 days reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. This is the best route unless you don't plan to use the entire vial within 20 days. Acetic acid chemically burns the muscle causing necrosis.

Is this the same with GHRH 2 and CJC wo Dac?

Yes, even longer with these

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes, even longer with these

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

good, so pleased I haven't been wasting half my peps for the past 9 mts lol,

A vile usually lasts just shy of a month so you think they will be fine in the fridge after reconn with BW or should I freeze it in 1/4s or 1/2.

G

Always reconstituting the ergo with BW.

good, so pleased I haven't been wasting half my peps for the past 9 mts lol,

A vile usually lasts just shy of a month so you think they will be fine in the fridge after reconn with BW or should I freeze it in 1/4s or 1/2.

G

They're fine in the refrigerator.

I recommend reconning any and all peptides with BA, unless told other wise which I have not came across yet, and always store them in the fridge and freeze if they are not reconned it

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I've done this, but I've also taken it from the fridge, loaded my pin, and shot it right there.Honestly, I haven't noticed any difference at room temp vs cold. Like JJ1 said, just use it in 20 days. I use BW, but again mine is normally gone in a week lol

I've done this, but I've also taken it from the fridge, loaded my pin, and shot it right there.Honestly, I haven't noticed any difference at room temp vs cold. Like JJ1 said, just use it in 20 days. I use BW, but again mine is normally gone in a week lol

Yup will do it just excited the first time i'm trying a pep so i wanted to get it just right hopefully i should be looking at getting ipam and cjc 1295 in the near future and beginning that too..

Anything that you guys would recomend to loose the stubborn tyre near my waste line i am trying to keep my diet clean although i must admit after dosing igf the fat near the tummy has shrunk a little anything else that i could dose with my current cycle of IGF @ 80 mcg ED and 375mg WEEKLY of Sustanon that would help keep my BF low or even bring it down any peps that you guys think is the best even if it take 3 months on i dont mind

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner