over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf-1 increlex

hampros2

Newbies
got my hands on some increlex straight from the pharmacy.. ran it at 10mg pwo 4 times a week for 3 weeks. so one bottle a week.

did anyone else try this?

photo_2020-01-28_21-53-24.jpg

I have never tried it. Did you pay for it and if so how much? What did you experience results wise over the 3 weeks?

Better question what did it do for you?!

I have never tried it. Did you pay for it and if so how much? What did you experience results wise over the 3 weeks?

yeah paid for it. was like $1300 per bottle so sadly i couldnt run it for longer than 3 wks..

it felt like high dose genotropin but with more of a punch and instant effect (pumps/fullness etc).. idk how to explain it but if u imagine the geno pens are test then pharma igf is tren.. feels like the tren of growth hormones basically..

i was injecting sub-q pre workout but if i can save up some money for this i want to try something similar to the growth hormone blast protocol thats around meaning a big shot intravenously post workout.. i think that would be insane with this.. maybe permanent muscle / hyperplasia

if ur limited on funds i would not waste my time with this tho. go with pharma gh. not sure if the results justify the crazy price tbh

yeah paid for it. was like $1300 per bottle so sadly i couldnt run it for longer than 3 wks..

it felt like high dose genotropin but with more of a punch and instant effect (pumps/fullness etc).. idk how to explain it but if u imagine the geno pens are test then pharma igf is tren.. feels like the tren of growth hormones basically..

i was injecting sub-q pre workout but if i can save up some money for this i want to try something similar to the growth hormone blast protocol thats around meaning a big shot intravenously post workout.. i think that would be insane with this.. maybe permanent muscle / hyperplasia

if ur limited on funds i would not waste my time with this tho. go with pharma gh. not sure if the results justify the crazy price tbh

Sound about right along line with my experiences with it from sciroxx, instant pumps and fullness gets you to your peak really fast. Nice to hear the pharma one did the same thing....

niiiiiiiice

I love the analogy for genos being test and pharm IGF being tren lol

I tried increlex one time and agree it is very potent at high dose.

I'd like to find Iplex now, the rh-IGF1 with IGFBP3 added in the vial. Let me rock out at least 2-3 vials of that just for funnnn :)

If I could find a reliable source of pharm IGF I feel its a rabbit hole I could throw a lot of money down into. Pharmaceutical IGF is like the fine wine of PEDs :)

so, did you retain anything from its use like additional muscle gains maybe? or any other overall input?
based on your mg dosing, were you then subq 2.5mg pre workout?

so, did you retain anything from its use like additional muscle gains maybe? or any other overall input?
based on your mg dosing, were you then subq 2.5mg pre workout?
its 40mg per vial in 4ml so 1ml (=10mg). He said he was injecting 10mg four times a week (1 bottle a week) so his dosage was 10mg of IGF.

This is pretty much in line with suggestions, but 4x/week is above recommendations from physicians (only for children though, its not prescribed to adults anywhere afaik).

its 40mg per vial in 4ml so 1ml (=10mg). He said he was injecting 10mg four times a week (1 bottle a week) so his dosage was 10mg of IGF.

This is pretty much in line with suggestions, but 4x/week is above recommendations from physicians (only for children though, its not prescribed to adults anywhere afaik).
what about you, I quoted you a while ago on the"peptides"section, have you retained any gains from your past Increlex use?

well I'm N of 1 experiment so its hard to say what would have happened if I had gone another route. I wouldn't resemble myself if I had stayed natural but its impossible for me to say what worked the best or "stuck" :)

I am pretty much convinced IGF is pretty much like slin. It pumps you up and makes you full and vascular and speeds up recovery but its not going to give some freaky permanent gains. Its great when you're on it though :)

well I'm N of 1 experiment so its hard to say what would have happened if I had gone another route. I wouldn't resemble myself if I had stayed natural but its impossible for me to say what worked the best or "stuck" :)

I am pretty much convinced IGF is pretty much like slin. It pumps you up and makes you full and vascular and speeds up recovery but its not going to give some freaky permanent gains. Its great when you're on it though :)

I am aware you are tempted to use some folli compound, please report when that time comes.

I agree, it’s great while you’re on it but that‘a about it....

I am aware you are tempted to use some folli compound, please report when that time comes.
I won't probably ever find a good source for it. No source I've ever seen has done extensive testing on their folli.

Its just low dose test/deca/primo/GH/IGF for me from here on out. I'm trying to get to be an old man :)

Maybe some trest :)

Rest of it is bullshit.

Obviously paying that much for something to last 1 week is just ridiculous. Now if you're super rich it doesn't really matter and buy what you want. But personally I think anyone who earns a standard amount is pretty stupid to pay that for 1 week. Now I state that as I know no gains are permanent no matter what we use may that be aas, slin, hgh, lr3, dnp etc it's all temporary. Although I love an experiment more than anyone and I would try this stuff myself if I had tonnes of money (which I must certainly don't). I always say to people I think it's nonsense when guys say stuff like you shouldn't use aas unless you compete. Obviously we all have the freedom to do what you want. Although for something this price I think apart from a little experiment this is the type of thing I would recomend just for top end pro's competing at a big show. So it kind of goes against my general view as I am all about doing what you want. It just seems like such a waste of money again unless you have a lot of it to waste.

I have never used pharm grade IGF-1 but would like to try it. I have heard many mixed reviews and even the good ones never really justify the price. I can't see it being any or much better than the best LR3 brands I have used as they were incredible. Although there is only one way to know and that is to try something. I always laugh at guys who have strong opinions on a drugs effects yet they have never used it and that's why I am always interested in this particular topic as I haven't used it but would like to one day.

Makes me wanna try my mecasermin but I can't use it :(

Wonder if KeyTech still carries Mecasermine

Obviously paying that much for something to last 1 week is just ridiculous. Now if you're super rich it doesn't really matter and buy what you want. But personally I think anyone who earns a standard amount is pretty stupid to pay that for 1 week. Now I state that as I know no gains are permanent no matter what we use may that be aas, slin, hgh, lr3, dnp etc it's all temporary. Although I love an experiment more than anyone and I would try this stuff myself if I had tonnes of money (which I must certainly don't). I always say to people I think it's nonsense when guys say stuff like you shouldn't use aas unless you compete. Obviously we all have the freedom to do what you want. Although for something this price I think apart from a little experiment this is the type of thing I would recomend just for top end pro's competing at a big show. So it kind of goes against my general view as I am all about doing what you want. It just seems like such a waste of money again unless you have a lot of it to waste.

I have never used pharm grade IGF-1 but would like to try it. I have heard many mixed reviews and even the good ones never really justify the price. I can't see it being any or much better than the best LR3 brands I have used as they were incredible. Although there is only one way to know and that is to try something. I always laugh at guys who have strong opinions on a drugs effects yet they have never used it and that's why I am always interested in this particular topic as I haven't used it but would like to one day.
I totally agree with you. Problem being we don't have any extensive testing on the underground IGF available. We don't even have good enough testing on the underground GH available but the price point is such that even if only 50% of it isn't folded over itself and conjugated with other GH molecules during the synth (ie inert garbage), its still worth it.

I AM grateful for the testing we have on underground GH. It just could be better (can't everything always be better? ;) ).

With pharm IGF you have to question whether or not it is legit or counterfeit. Counterfeits have become very hard to tell apart with pharm anabolics unfortunately without a lab analysis (and even then it can be hard depending on the lab). Same with pharm GH.

I do not believe it is worth it. I think for almost everybody just running AAS + underground GH is sufficient and add quality LR3 1-2 times a year maybe.

Wonder if KeyTech still carries Mecasermine

I don't see it on their list anymore. They had huge things of lr3 as well before. I bought two vial when the g2g logs were up. Sadly...I'm too nervous to use them. I'm thinking igf and/lantus caused my pancreas issues.

One of my buddies just got some from France. Will report back how he does in a few weeks

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear