over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 INFO- Disappointing

Dave´s cycle is low dose and longer cycles.
10mcg's a day in the morning, and then 10-15 mins later, eat. always pin away from training as possible.

10 mcg ED x 30 days,
10 days rest
and then on again.

im doing he´s cycle right now, and have done it before,
im pretty pleased with it,
not to grow or something, but it gets me amazing pumps, some vascular, and i stay lean and help keep my weight in diet down.

You guys say that this s*** dont work, try the timing on the peps or get some stuff that actually works.
there are so much crap out there, but if you find a good source. IGF can do many positive things..

Dave´s cycle is low dose and longer cycles.
10mcg's a day in the morning, and then 10-15 mins later, eat. always pin away from training as possible.

10 mcg ED x 30 days,
10 days rest
and then on again.

im doing he´s cycle right now, and have done it before,
im pretty pleased with it,
not to grow or something, but it gets me amazing pumps, some vascular, and i stay lean and help keep my weight in diet down.

You guys say that this s*** dont work, try the timing on the peps or get some stuff that actually works.
there are so much crap out there, but if you find a good source. IGF can do many positive things..

I printed out his whole protocol, that's what I'm trying on next round, starting tomorrow, it sounds great and makes sense, and Have you taken a look at Dave?lol , Blessings, Minister.

just tried my DES today. i only tried 2 mcg in each muscle right before working out and i definately got a better pump and now, almost 6 hours later, my arms still feel a little full. ive also noticed a little more vascularity on my arms and shoulders. im oing to try 5mcg/muscle next time.

just tried my DES today. i only tried 2 mcg in each muscle right before working out and i definately got a better pump and now, almost 6 hours later, my arms still feel a little full. ive also noticed a little more vascularity on my arms and shoulders. im oing to try 5mcg/muscle next time.

Wow, 2 mcgs? I never heard of anybody doing such a small dose, and you can feel that work? Maybe I will try it after all, I was gonna stick to IGF 1 LR3 but if this stuff is that strong I'll give it a shot, Thanks bro, God bless you. Minister.

Wow, 2 mcgs? I never heard of anybody doing such a small dose, and you can feel that work? Maybe I will try it after all, I was gonna stick to IGF 1 LR3 but if this stuff is that strong I'll give it a shot, Thanks bro, God bless you. Minister.

yea 2 mcg in each muscle so a total of 8mcg pwo and another 8 three hours post-wo. it wasnt like the crazy painful pumps that people are describing from 50 or 100 mcgs but it was definately one of the best pumps ive ever gotten. i dont feel it much right now but vascularity is still freakin crazy. ive got veins popping in places i didnt even know i had. im thinking of running some non-peg MGF with this later on but DES is definately legit.

btw, the theory was that if I only use as much DES as needed to bind to receptors in the muscle cells, it wont go systemic and affect smooth muscle, etc. im going to do a little over double the dose on tuesday and see how that goes and if there is any noticeable difference than from 2 mcgs.

whats the final verdict? truth here?

so if you run say 50mcg - 100mcg pwo of lr3 or des for a cycle

will you grow a gut? ive always had a natural gut because of how i stand, even when i was at contest shape if i wasnt sucking in and flexing my abs they were distended

yea bigevil where you at now.

at the top of the board in the featured members spot.

BTW, many of our repected vets are having great success with IGF-DES and are not getting stomach distension. Phil has a great thread about his recent success with it and so does B-Boy and his lab rat Cecil.... To each there own, I say try a product on your own and form your own opinion. I also had great success with IGF and am going to give Dave's low dose protocal a shot in the future.

I printed out his whole protocol, that's what I'm trying on next round, starting tomorrow, it sounds great and makes sense, and Have you taken a look at Dave?lol , Blessings, Minister.

How has this been going for you Minister?

thanks for some imput bigevil,
i think im gonna try it, is the effects reversible at all if i were to??

thanks for some imput bigevil,
i think im gonna try it, is the effects reversible at all if i were to??

I don't think a one month trial of this product at a reasonable dose will result in intestinal growth and would be a good trial run to see how you respond to the product, but that is just my opinion. If true hyperplasia (not hypertrophy) was to occur, that would be permanant (as that is increasing the actual # of cells, not increasing the size of the existing cells). This is the goal we are going after with skelatal muscle and IGF use.

I think people want instant gratification...and in reality u have to consistently use igf-1 lr3 or DES for a good amount of time each year and than wait for hyperplasia process to begin...it's not like your going o have a ton of new muscles cells in your biceps over night....I'm not goig to pretend to have a clue of how long this takes...but I've always noticed increased muscle size in areas 6-12 weeks after an igf-1 run.....during the run I notice a fantastic repartiioning type affect...to note...I've always had my best "instant" gains with igf-1 while using insulin and/or gh/gh peptides.

yea bigevil where you at now.

BTW, many of our repected vets are having great success with IGF-DES and are not getting stomach distension. Phil has a great thread about his recent success with it and so does B-Boy and his lab rat Cecil.... To each there own, I say try a product on your own and form your own opinion. I also had great success with IGF and am going to give Dave's low dose protocal a shot in the future.

hahahaahahahahaha - BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Big, could you point me in the direction of the protocol you are looking at from Dave?

I don't think a one month trial of this product at a reasonable dose will result in intestinal growth and would be a good trial run to see how you respond to the product, but that is just my opinion. If true hyperplasia (not hypertrophy) was to occur, that would be permanant (as that is increasing the actual # of cells, not increasing the size of the existing cells). This is the goal we are going after with skelatal muscle and IGF use.

This is why test, slin and gh are the trifecta winners! We recruit satellite cells, increasing the number of muscle cells, we flood them with nutrients and then we increase the size of ALL muscle cells(new and old) through hormone manipulation!

This at least is my humble opinion and was always the school of thought when i was starting out and has remained so over the years. All the guys i know at or near 300lbs(bb'er 300lbs) keep it simple like that.

I think igf gives us all the hyperplasia benefits of gh, so for me when i type gh, i actually mean.....ghrp(20min before gh), gh, and igf. That is for me, what would go under that gh umbrella. This is of course if this was all legal. I mean right now, i am just hypothesizing!

I think people want instant gratification...and in reality u have to consistently use igf-1 lr3 or DES for a good amount of time each year and than wait for hyperplasia process to begin...it's not like your going o have a ton of new muscles cells in your biceps over night....I'm not goig to pretend to have a clue of how long this takes...but I've always noticed increased muscle size in areas 6-12 weeks after an igf-1 run.....during the run I notice a fantastic repartiioning type affect...to note...I've always had my best "instant" gains with igf-1 while using insulin and/or gh/gh peptides.

My results have always been similar. I always attributed the real gains delay to hypertrophy needing to occur. I mean those new cells certainly gonna be the size right off the bat as the old salty hormone enhanced muscle cells:)

BTW man, thank you for answering my questions early on and the awesome thread you did! Great work man!

This is why test, slin and gh are the trifecta winners! We recruit satellite cells, increasing the number of muscle cells, we flood them with nutrients and then we increase the size of ALL muscle cells(new and old) through hormone manipulation!

This at least is my humble opinion and was always the school of thought when i was starting out and has remained so over the years. All the guys i know at or near 300lbs(bb'er 300lbs) keep it simple like that.

I think igf gives us all the hyperplasia benefits of gh, so for me when i type gh, i actually mean.....ghrp(20min before gh), gh, and igf. That is for me, what would go under that gh umbrella. This is of course if this was all legal. I mean right now, i am just hypothesizing!

You are one of my favorite member's bro..... keep it rolloing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity