over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1/Insubolic Sponsored Log

As someone who've been using the Insubolic IGF-1 since March, I can say 200 mcg isn't just a good starting dose, but also a good dose to use for an extended period of time.

Here’s my results.. nothing extraordinary, just normal.

What I think is I’d probably get better results doing 2x or even 3x a day since half life is very short.

Attachments

• 054D8341-D047-4AEC-865F-688F8825BE42.jpeg
    054D8341-D047-4AEC-865F-688F8825BE42.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 50
Here’s my results.. nothing extraordinary, just normal.

What I think is I’d probably get better results doing 2x or even 3x a day since half life is very short.
With RH IGF-1, 2 injections/day is enough, but, if you want to have increased IGF-1 levels on the test you need to administer the therapeutic dosages, which are a few thousand mcg (2 mg +) a day. Why do that, if you use it as performance enhancing drug and see results from just 200 mcg + a day? For the sake of testing, you do what I already mentioned a few posts back.

RS

With RH IGF-1, 2 injections/day is enough, but, if you want to have increased IGF-1 levels on the test you need to administer the therapeutic dosages, which are a few thousand mcg (2 mg +) a day. Why do that, if you use it as performance enhancing drug and see results from just 200 mcg + a day? For the sake of testing, you do what I already mentioned a few posts back.

RS
Most of my results was for my diet and cardio.. big thing I saw was the added benefit of tricep tendon healing 2 weeks in or less..

Today was BACK:
5 exercises 3 sets each. Always warm up in the first exercise with 2 more warm up sets.

cardio 5x a week 20 min

Diet:
5 meals a day.. consist of 2 shakes and 3 big meals with protein and carbs and fats

im not counting calories anymore, eating till I’m not hungry.

I would love to try IGF on a bulk and see what happens. I should’ve done that.

I do rather have a consist elevated IGF like long HGH use produces.

Attachments

• B0138E70-8818-4535-8E5C-92A76309BB9B.jpeg
    B0138E70-8818-4535-8E5C-92A76309BB9B.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 28
Today was BACK:
5 exercises 3 sets each. Always warm up in the first exercise with 2 more warm up sets.

cardio 5x a week 20 min

Diet:
5 meals a day.. consist of 2 shakes and 3 big meals with protein and carbs and fats

im not counting calories anymore, eating till I’m not hungry.

I would love to try IGF on a bulk and see what happens. I should’ve done that.

I do rather have a consist elevated IGF like long HGH use produces.
How about we continue the log, but switch to HGH 4 IU's/day? Just to see how you like that vs IGF-1?

RS

ARM DAY. Last workout of the week.

Injected test prop, took var and injected 200mcg in right and left biceps of total of 400mcg.

WORKOUT:
2 exercises of variation triceps cable push downS
4 sets of close grip bench press
4 sets of smith machine skill crusher

for Biceps
4 sets straight bar cable curls
4 sets of DB curls ended with 60lbs for 6reps
4 sets of hammer curls
3 sets preacher curl with negative on last 4 reps

Diet

Egg white, chorizo, chicken and cheese breakfast burrito

9oz air fryer fries and 6oz of chicken skewer

8oz ribeye and 4oz pasta

50g protein smoothie with banana and nuts n more PB birthday cake

Today’s thoughts:
I notice slight increase in pump in biceps with injecting the IGF in the muscle. workout was great after all. I am enjoying the cycle.. strength didn’t go down except my squats

Final post and impression:

I want to thank roid for giving me this opportunity to try out IGF.
I started out with a good impression, I was at the beginning of my cutting diet, added IGF and also added more cardio when I started using it. I started to drop weight and fat melted off. I injured my triceps before starting and I felt that the IGF did contribute to the healing process. My strength has took a little dip but nothing major. My physique looked full, and round, the 3D look everyone talks about with HGH. I did blood work and I wasn’t very impressed with the results. I think it should be dosed higher and 2x-3x times a day. That’s my opinion.. and I could be wrong

in conclusion; IGF seems like something everyone should try and give it a go just to see how they respond to it and no roidsource offers it at a great price . would I choose it over HGH,

probably not. Thank you roid, again. I appreciate it

Gents, I expect there's gonna be no more updates made to the log, s
Final post and impression:

I want to thank roid for giving me this opportunity to try out IGF.
I started out with a good impression, I was at the beginning of my cutting diet, added IGF and also added more cardio when I started using it. I started to drop weight and fat melted off. I injured my triceps before starting and I felt that the IGF did contribute to the healing process. My strength has took a little dip but nothing major. My physique looked full, and round, the 3D look everyone talks about with HGH. I did blood work and I wasn’t very impressed with the results. I think it should be dosed higher and 2x-3x times a day. That’s my opinion.. and I could be wrong

in conclusion; IGF seems like something everyone should try and give it a go just to see how they respond to it and no roidsource offers it at a great price . would I choose it over HGH,

probably not. Thank you roid, again. I appreciate it
A few comments from me.

Before you started the RH IGF-1, TestP 300 mg/week and Var 40 mg/day cycle, you came off : TestE 500 mg/week, Anadrol 50mg/day and...MastE? It's 1/2 less vs what you were using. The goal was to stay lean and get leaner.

It's easy to track your progress, just re-posting some of the comments you made :
"staying lean and full, it is HGH with faster results" "im not counting calories anymore, eating till I’m not hungry.".
pump 10/10
Vascularity 10/10
fullness 10/10
Fat loss progress 10/10
So far I’m glad I’m doing this cycle; lost 10 pounds and strength still the same. The fullness outside the gym and illusion that I’m still as big as I was 214 is real.
its weird how fast the muscle in training explodes with little effort.

You sound pretty happy with the results TILL you pull bloods
You say "I did blood work to evaluate if my progress is due to the IGF or diet and cardio, After my blood work; I realized IGF had a minimal affect on my physique since IGF was normal."

I'm gonna explain why the bloodwork isn't an indicator of anything and has nothing to do with the progress.
IGF-1 circulates in the bloodstream (99 percent) bound to specific binding proteins. It is the remaining unbound or free (1 percent) of the IGF-1 that causes the anticipated muscle cell hyperplasia(This 99% may leave our bloodstream and never connect to the cell receptor.). It is important to mention that IGF-1 serum concentration is 100-fold greater than insulin, however when bound to IGFBPs its biological activity is modulated and in its free-unbound form presents different effects.
RH IGF-1 will bind to IGFBP's, of course, unfortunately, you didn't pull pre-cycle bloods.

"Measurement of IGF-I in serum is complicated by the presence of acid-labile components and binding proteins. Acid treatment is necessary to release IGF-I to ensure accurate quantitation." - copied from the "IMMULITE® 2000", Siemens. The machine used to analyze blood samples.
So those total IGF-1 #'s isn't the level of your free IGF-1, but the total IGF-1 levels of blood circulating IGF-1 bound to six binding proteins + free IGF-1. The lab is treating blood samples with a reagent that "disconnects" IGF-1 from it's binding proteins.

Thank you for running the log, I hope this info answered some of your questions.

RS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc