over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 + insulin?

anabolism

Registered
I use IGF-1 simply because it is less expensive that GH. I'm on a EOD protocol @ 60mcg split bilaterally post workout.

As I understand it IGF-1 has somewhat of an insulin like effect in and of itself. I also understand that Typically users of insulin can and should lower their dose down a bit while on IGF-1.

GH + 'Slin seems to be the standard but what about IGF-1 + 'Slin? Could this spur better results than IGF-1 alone? I'm looking to get bigger but GH is simply too much cash for me.

I use 10 iu's GH PWO 20 min later 50 mcg IGF and then 10 minutes later 12 iu's Humalog with the typical protein shake. It also works great with just IGF and Slin. Believe me, I know what you're talking about when it comes to $$$.

IGF+SLIN

The reason bbers use the gh with the slin is to combat fat deposit, while inducind growth. basicaly it just keeps them lean while they bulk up. so they only see the lean muscle gain(quality). when you use just igf your not getting the fat burning part of the growth hormone amino chain. so if you are a hard gainer no gh will be benificial while using igf and slin. just my opinion. my roommate uses hgh while bulks but he is too lean to gain muscle. especially two a day infusions. he doesn't get it. you need 10% bf to gain muscle quickly, well he stays at like 7-8% year round and he hasn't gained a pound in the last year. hmmmmmmmmm..... i wonder why? good luck bro.

I use 10 iu's GH PWO 20 min later 50 mcg IGF and then 10 minutes later 12 iu's Humalog with the typical protein shake. It also works great with just IGF and Slin. Believe me, I know what you're talking about when it comes to $$$.

bump that. i'd take a little less slin with igf... but here's the thing, if you test your blood glucose levels when off everything. if you have naturally low glucose levels (as i do) then you'll know to start off a little lower with the slin. it also changes as you get older. i'm only 25, so that might have something to do with it. also, i'm a firm believer on using a glucometer. slin is not something to mess around with. stay safe bro!

I have been taking LR3 Igf with slin for a couple of reasons. Most people do say that the benefit of GH come from it producing IGF in the body, yet the only thing that IGF doesnt do as mentioned above is the fat burning part.

I think all you need to do is really see exactly the minimum amount of carbs you can take after your slin shot without going hypo. It is a hit and miss so you must be extremely careful when messing with slin and carbs, always have some glucose tabs with you if try to experiment with your minimum carb intake plan. Another thing is to watch fat during the eight hours after slin. I keep my fat intake extremely low, slin will force the fat into fat, so watch your fat intake. After eight hours I add all my EFA and fats back in.

One last note. If your scared about storing fat with slin and no GH, t-3 and clen are alot cheaper than GH and work better at fatloss anyway. Just my 2 cents....

definately avoid fats when using slin... i prefer humalog over any other slin. it gets in there quickly does it's thing and then it's out. nice and easy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear