over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 L3 get bigger?

amacher

Banned
Hey if you took only IGF-1 L3 it wont get you bigger just cut for fat loss correct?

In my opinion, yes it will make you grow in muscularity and strength. The peptide is cell volumising using the transport system like insulin to force feed the cells. Also, the IGF induces cell stimulation just like HGH does from what I understand. I use IGF to supplement my HGH for growth. I could be wrong but read more of the research on it.

Yes especially if its localised.

There was/is a common thought that people like to debate. Can you use IGF/HGH in the same cycle or is it no good because HGH cancels out IGF. How ??? You are introducing 2 exogenous synthetic sources into your body. SO????......... Well, there is no shut-down because everything is artificial so they both over-ride each other. Your natural productions cease and the synthetic takes over. They work well together. It's a win-win situation

Last edited:
Hey if you took only IGF-1 L3 it wont get you bigger just cut for fat loss correct?

It does make your grow, inject post work out directly into muscle you worked out... amazing pumps

Wow. I've been studying this out for awhile and thought pre wo might be the best way to go. What about wo carbs? Would that be ok with it?

If you can take Igf w/o carbs then try it out and see how you react, there is a possibility you might go hypo and then your w/o will suffer. Bro, this is all trial and error, you know the ol' adage " one mans meat is another mans poison" well in the world of peps it's what works for YOU,try different ways, but I will say this there is a study that talks about "pre" working more efficiently than post. After a w/o you MGF sites are wide open so therefore you want to use your IGF pre, down carbs 30 mins prior to using the IGF and then wait 30-45mins and then hit the iron. This seems to be a very successful method used by quite a few people with more positive results than not. Try it you won't be dissappointed.

With IGF I would approach it as planting the seeds of growth- down the line is when you really see the gains- its not something you can quantify right away really need to think long term mostly on the gains from IGF.

Ok. I'll try it that way. This will be between cycles so just maintaining and lossing fat would be fine. Gains would be icing on the cake. Are fast carbs ok before the IGF-1?

Sorry Mack, I must strongly disagree I believe you should always take your IGF pre w/o

Ive heard this too. Then again, it is another one of those " whatever works best things." Ive heard pre and post wo, even subq in the morning or evening regardless of wo. Trial and error

This is true you might go hypo. I administer 100mcg's post work out and if I dont have enough carbs I can feel the sweats and shakes coming on.

Today Im going to start pre/w/o and try that. It's a good idea.
If you can take Igf w/o carbs then try it out and see how you react, there is a possibility you might go hypo and then your w/o will suffer. Bro, this is all trial and error, you know the ol' adage " one mans meat is another mans poison" well in the world of peps it's what works for YOU,try different ways, but I will say this there is a study that talks about "pre" working more efficiently than post. After a w/o you MGF sites are wide open so therefore you want to use your IGF pre, down carbs 30 mins prior to using the IGF and then wait 30-45mins and then hit the iron. This seems to be a very successful method used by quite a few people with more positive results than not. Try it you won't be dissappointed.

Has anybody realy seen a significant marked increase in muscle size from using IGF1-LR3 , like pinning a certain muscle to bring it up??

Ive heard this too. Then again, it is another one of those " whatever works best things." Ive heard pre and post wo, even subq in the morning or evening regardless of wo . Trial and error

I have always been told that sub Q is dangerous b/c it allows the igf to flow anywhere within your body. This leads to sides.

when you inject it directly into your muscle it ensures that you are targeting the right spot within your body.

Genesis Peptides said:
Sorry Mack, I must strongly disagree I believe you should always take your IGF pre w/o

Well maybe your right, but post w/o has always worked well for me. I guess there are different methods with this kind of stuff

This is true you might go hypo. I administer 100mcg's post work out and if I dont have enough carbs I can feel the sweats and shakes coming on.

Today Im going to start pre/w/o and try that. It's a good idea.

When you were doing the IGF-1 post workout how many grams of carbs were you using for your recovery drink? My firist use is going to be pre workot but I may drink some carbs while training. The idea of going hypo while training is scary.

I have always been told that sub Q is dangerous b/c it allows the igf to flow anywhere within your body. This leads to sides.

when you inject it directly into your muscle it ensures that you are targeting the right spot within your body.

Well maybe your right, but post w/o has always worked well for me. I guess there are different methods with this kind of stuff

Yeah, I've read posts by ppl who have used it pre and post with success. sub q also but not for bodybuilding.

Yeah, I've read posts by ppl who have used it pre and post with success. sub q also but not for bodybuilding.

What would sub q be used for besides body building? Since it only increases cell growth what other use would it have?

just curious ...

What would sub q be used for besides body building? Since it only increases cell growth what other use would it have?

just curious ...
There's an edurance forum on CEM and some of the atheletes have posted about using it for recovery. So it apparently does more than increase cell growth. Some used it sub q and some im.

There's an edurance forum on CEM and some of the atheletes have posted about using it for recovery. So it apparently does more than increase cell growth. Some used it sub q and some im.

interesting

thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner