YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 1st Timer Positive Experience.

audiosoft

Newbies
Started July 2nd. After coming off weights for a year, I went down to 145 from 160lbs.

Decided to give LR3 a shot... and I am loving this stuff. Got about 2-3 weeks left of LR3.

Before / After :

Picture Removed // Update soon

Last edited:
awsome work , for your next pic try as best you can to take it in the same room with same light as the last after pic , this way their is a good compairison , your before pic is pretty dark makes it hard for a good compairison.

So your shooting 60mcg/ed total or in each muscle?

how long were you back in the gym before you started the IGF?

did you changed your diet and training since you started?

i used lr3 last december at 100mcg daily shot bi laterally pwo and noticed a small amount of lean mass increase. but did notice a significant increase in strength and a little fat loss all while eating everything offered around christmas. cookies, cake, pies, casseroles, you name it, i ate it. i love that stuff. heard u can shoot igf-lr3 right before hitting up a huge buffet and eating ur face off and avoid any possible fat gain. not sure how true that is but i have some coming in. look out golden corral:D

awsome work , for your next pic try as best you can to take it in the same room with same light as the last after pic , this way their is a good compairison , your before pic is pretty dark makes it hard for a good compairison.

So your shooting 60mcg/ed total or in each muscle?

how long were you back in the gym before you started the IGF?

did you changed your diet and training since you started?

Thanks, I will take the next picture in the same room.

I do 60mcg total - 30/30 BI.

2 months before I started the IGF.

The only thing I changed on my diet was the simple carbs before working out. about 70-100g of carbs. Wait 30 mins then do my lifts.

This is how Ron from Genesis Peptides structure my LR3 cycle.

my opinion 60mcg is too much.. remember igf isnt quick, your goal is to make more muscle cells ,that then will take time to mature, this is were steriods come in to maturethe new M-cells more quick, at 60mcg i believe you could be going systemic, which you DONT want for the future,

smaller is best with igf , it takes time to see the defference, nothing is quick in life, unless its water wieght

i have had the best results with 25mcg bi lat at the most EOD.

then take a test cycle to mature those new cells, then after that cycle you will start to see benifits of that igf in the past..

exp..

workout bi/tri,( pin pwo 25mcg into each bicep, then eat 60 g or more of simple carbs followed by 40g of fast acting protein then hour later consume solid food, chicken breast, brown rice, vegs ect..

the few days later

workout chest, pin pecs 25mcg each pwo and same as above,

and stop after 30 days so body doesn't get used to it.
then i would do 12 weeks test cyp or ent, then in post cycle do igf again.....

oopps i miss read u , i tht you were doing 60mcg each, total 120, .

30mcg should be perfect....

good luck

i used lr3 last december at 100mcg daily shot bi laterally pwo and noticed a small amount of lean mass increase. but did notice a significant increase in strength and a little fat loss all while eating everything offered around christmas. cookies, cake, pies, casseroles, you name it, i ate it. i love that stuff. heard u can shoot igf-lr3 right before hitting up a huge buffet and eating ur face off and avoid any possible fat gain. not sure how true that is but i have some coming in. look out golden corral:D

Lol, I was going to use 100 mcg pre-workout. Now I think I'll do it pre-corral.

ALSO ORDERED SOME IGF

hey i just ordered some igf from ron also great guy walked me thru protocol and everythign great guy and also great gains audiosoft good job

hey i just ordered some igf from ron also great guy walked me thru protocol and everythign great guy and also great gains audiosoft good job

Ron is definitely a big help. Follow exactly what he says - Good luck !

I ordrd some igf fromRon today to ass to my other peps from him i cant wait to start it.

Does it make a big difference im or sub-q? I believe it to be primarily systemic.

I love Genisispeptides. Ordered from them recently, great communication and service, not to mention price. Sounds like Ron is a good dude.

Could someone post up his basic approach? I was under the impression that igf-1 lr3 was best used post workout- 1/2 hr after mgf shot. But, I have found that insulin itself worked better for me pre vs post workout, so I suppose igf-1 should as well.

Where does peg-mgf fit into this protocol (of pre-workout use)?

Can someone get into a little more detail on this or put up a link to the basic protocol?

Sorry for acting like such a newbie, but when it comes to igf-1 I guess I am new to it.

C.W. hey bro give me a call and I'll help you out any way I can. I would rather you ask that way it will remove the headache involved in trying to figure everything out.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws