over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 lr3 and taking metformin

tren

Registered
Not trying to start another " is metformin worth it" thread but if one was incorporating igf lr3 in their protocol would it be counterproductive to introduce metformin?

I dont think metformin would ever be detrimental to add in unless your taking a higher dosage as it has some negative effects on gut flora and the microbiome. I'd prefer low dosed metformin year round for the health benefits

Exactly the answer I wasn't looking for... Jk... Well not really

Basically, is it a bad idea taking metformin directly after injecting igf-1 lr3?

Last edited:
I dont think metformin would ever be detrimental to add in unless your taking a higher dosage as it has some negative effects on gut flora and the microbiome. I'd prefer low dosed metformin year round for the health benefits
Of course there are detrimental effects of Metformin for bodybuilding you moron. Don't make these blanket statements if you have no idea what you are talking about. The benefits only outweigh the negative effects if someone's blood glucose levels are becoming too high.

In the context of IGF-LR3, some relevant effects of Metformin may be a slight downregulation of the IGF receptor, and a higher chance of going hypo from IGF1-LR3.

Thank you so much for that reply. Long as it's not the other way around and the igf is being down regulated I'm absolutely fine with that. Didn't want to waste hard-earned money.

Upon recent research and hearing some very informative info from a well known doc, I wouldn't use metformin daily. Maybe use berberine instead up to 1500mg per day.

My friend. I clearly stated I do not want to get into the "is metformin worth taking" debate.

It's clearly regarding taking igf-1 and metformin at the same time.

Yes, my bad, wasn't trying to get that going. Simply if dosing with metformin, would dose away from anytime IGF is going to be elevated, or taking any exogenous.

Amazing read with beautiful references. Thank you sir!

IGF1 has a distinct synergistic effect with GH, and it's directly counter effect the hyperglycemic effect of GH. So when combining IGF1 with GH (and certainly by itself there is no notion in adding metformin.

If you're interested in logging such experiment with pharma GH and IGF1 tell me and we may learn from it, both on the dramatic results you'll achieve and of course we may measure you glucose serum levels to deduct on your insulin sensitivity index

Pls also consider that Metformin has some depressing effect on on stress markers from stress/exercise which was speculated to inhibit some of the anabolic effects of exercise and potentially supressing effect on local growth factor effects.

The best combination for muscle growth is certainly GH + IGF1

Pls also consider that Metformin has some depressing effect on on stress markers from stress/exercise which was speculated to inhibit some of the anabolic effects of exercise and potentially supressing effect on local growth factor effects.

Say if one lived in the location where finding quality growth was not possible would taking mk-677 plus igf be the next best thing?

What is your preferred method of running both given your knowledge on the subject

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws