Which you would choose?

• IGF-1 DES 1,3

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • IGF-1 LR3

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • PEG MGF

Votes: 16 15.8%

• Total voters
PEG MGF and IGF-1 work well both but we need to use in the right time because PEG MGF work around 3 days and IGF-1 LR3 around 6 to 8 hours.

I love both, my favorite are PEG MGF with IGF-1 LR3, i never used IGF-1 DES but i used IGF-1 BP3 and this work like hell :love:

also wondering the best MGF protocol.

PEG MGF 120-200MCG postworkout

IGF LR3 60-100MCG None training days

I researched for days on end to figure out what was best protocol. I then studied how both these peptides interact. Both having roughly a 24 hour half life and with igf cancelling out effects of mgf this was what i come up with and with great results. Mgf being a stronger igf formation i wanted to maximize the effects of it.

Next in line is myostatin inhibitors but want the facts first as i did with igf and mgf.

PEG MGF 120-200MCG postworkout

IGF LR3 60-100MCG None training days

I researched for days on end to figure out what was best protocol. I then studied how both these peptides interact. Both having roughly a 24 hour half life and with igf cancelling out effects of mgf this was what i come up with and with great results. Mgf being a stronger igf formation i wanted to maximize the effects of it.

Next in line is myostatin inhibitors but want the facts first as i did with igf and mgf.
Proof of igf canceling out mgf? Endogenous and exogenous?

Proof of igf canceling out mgf? Endogenous and exogenous?
All we know is that endogenous MGF temporarily (3-4 hours?) decreases IGF-1's effect in muscle tissue. I have never read about the reverse being the case though.

semi-related

I pinned 1mg of ace083 into my tricep last night and immediately felt as though I was going to faint. Blood sugar seemingly crashed and I devoured about 1000 additional calories without any feelings of satiation.

LR3 is my fav thing in the world. especially when you get it from a pharm so you know its legitamcey since i see the reports when i request.

LR3 genuinely works for site enhancement, the end.

LR3 is my fav thing in the world. especially when you get it from a pharm so you know its legitamcey since i see the reports when i request.
What pharmacy is making LR3? LR3 has never been made by a pharmaceutical company for use, so I call bullshit bro.

What pharmacy is making LR3? LR3 has never been made by a pharmaceutical company for use, so I call bullshit bro.

Yes just IGF-1 is pharm. I have probabled posted in this thread in the past but I would go with igf-1 lr3 and peg mgf. You won't really notice much from peg-mgf alone (long term) but it goes well with igf-1. If I had to pick just one it would be LR3 100%.

This was a good read as was looking into getting igf-1
Hopefully it will be real and it will help my lagging parts.

Digging this one up... opinions/experience bringing up a severely lacking muscle group?

Post surgery... in one arm that has atrophied a LOT... thinking PEG-MGF post workout each time that arm is trained (2x a week)...spread 400mcg into bis/tris? Have 4mg peg and 2mg of regular MGF...

Then IGF1-LR3 local for a couple weeks...then finally DES...at about 150mcg total spread into bis and tris...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131