over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 (Lr3/des) the debate on faster results than hgh

I'm doing slin one day 200mcg igf the next. Works very good. Saves cash aswell, I would like to do igf morning slin preworkout at night but can't fund that ATM

I would like to try up to 500mcg a day and see what that's like and where the dose to results starts to diminish

My plan for the future will be 333mcg eod so about 1 vial per week.

I like IGF betw slin runs
Try it next time
4 weeks slin
3-4 weeks 200mcg IGF EOD in am
When u hit slin again it's like ur a slin virgin again

Try it next time
4 weeks slin

That's right! Igf1-Lr3 increases insulin sensitivity.

Try it next time
4 weeks slin

I haven't used slin for ages but will probably do exactly like you posted. I have 2 vials of lr3 left so after them I will use slin. I was going to try DES next but I am loving this LR3 so much gonna get more of it.

You guys are pinning 200mcg pre workout in muscle group trained? Ive researched LR3 a few times but never at 200mcg. Im going to give this a try. How many times per week are you dosing?

I'm running this dose 6x per week. More the better! Plus I like to hit each muscle group with micro doses if possible

I'm running this dose 6x per week. More the better! Plus I like to hit each muscle group with micro doses if possible

You have GH in the mix too, or not while dosing the LR3?

How long would two vials last at 200mcg? Would it even be worth it? How long should one run to get growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would run it eod at 200mcg. Therefore 2 vials would last 20 days. I would recommend 3 vials so 30 days for a good run. Then have a 4 week break and if you want to run the LR3 again repeat.

Yes i do. GH is consistent at 5iu pre workout while in contest prep[emoji106]

Im running 4iu gh now while in prep; split 2iux2. Im going to start LR3 today at 200mcg pre & microdose it. Thanks for input guys.

Im running 4iu gh now while in prep; split 2iux2. Im going to start LR3 today at 200mcg pre & microdose it. Thanks for input guys.

Good plan! Post your results!

Great thread.
I'm new to the board...

I've recently been debating (researching and lurking multiple boards) to find out which is better for Hyperplasia - new cell development - GH or IGF (and more affordable...)

GH seems to get the nod hands down - just for overall growth...

But I'm really interested in IGF DES - given its site growing potential...I feel like it could be used for site specific growth....

I"m currently running GHRP2 and CJC from Evolution....2nd time on peps...but from a different source then my first...the difference is night and day....my veins are popping out just typing....good stuff...

But there are so many "reputable" peptide companies, so much bunk GH out there....its hard to know where to turn.

I got a good source here for grey tops...but again, who knows...

If my main goal is hyperplasia - and IGF is just leaning you out - then whats the point? I want overall growth...and it seems GH is the only thing that can do that...

Otherwise - if IGF DES can provide some site growth - then theres some benefit to that....I've used some PEG MGF (days following training) and feel It provided some benefit...

Any thoughts on what I've touched on above guys? Igf or hgh (presumably grey tops) for GROWTH.

newbie Q

Let me start by saying I've never done steroids. I'm 41, 5"9 185 lbs. I used to be a pro athlete (soccer), and I remain active but are trying to get into serious workout regimen now that I've gotten my nutrition/diet under control (50% of the battle right?).

I have pinned before (Melanotan 2), although the "pinning myself" part took me a few tries to get comfortable!

Anyways, after much research I've decided to try IGF-1 LR3 for 2 months straight. The questions I have:

1) pre or post workout?
2) sub Q or on the spot (bilaterally)?
3) I'm not stacking it with anything as I want to gauge what it does for me.

My plan is 20mcg on post workout days and go from there.

Any recommendations welcomed!
Thanks!

Last edited:
newbie Q

Let me start by saying I've never done steroids. I'm 41, 5"9 185 lbs. I used to be a pro athlete (soccer), and I remain active but are trying to get into serious workout regimen now that I've gotten my nutrition/diet under control (50% of the battle right?).

I have pinned before (Melanotan 2), although the "pinning myself" part took me a few tries to get comfortable!

Anyways, after much research I've decided to try IGF-1 LR3 for 2 months straight. The questions I have:

1) pre or post workout?
2) sub Q or on the spot (bilaterally)?
3) I'm not stacking it with anything as I want to gauge what it does for me.

My plan is 20mcg on post workout days and go from there.

Any recommendations welcomed!
Thanks!

1) Your going to get lots of different opinions on this one. But because your running by it's self, you can try different injection times and see what feels best for you. Try it pre bed as well.

2) personally I would just go sub Q, but lots will recommend IM. On low dosages it will most likely show more affect with site injections.

3) results are not going to be amazing running as a solo product, but hopefully you see enough to justify the money.

What is the maximum you can afford go up to from the 20 mcg starting point?

1) Your going to get lots of different opinions on this one. But because your running by it's self, you can try different injection times and see what feels best for you. Try it pre bed as well.

2) personally I would just go sub Q, but lots will recommend IM. On low dosages it will most likely show more affect with site injections.

3) results are not going to be amazing running as a solo product, but hopefully you see enough to justify the money.

x2

Although if higher doses were used I think this could give amazing results,,, especially to a natural.

I would dose it pre workout in the muscle you are about to train. I would start at 20mcg either side (40mcg total). I would have an intra shake if you can as that will improve results. Even just 50g HBCD's and 20g EAA's sipped during training.

The chances of going hypo on this are minimal especially at low doses. But if you don't do the intra shake perhaps try it post workout before a large meal of protein and carbs (40g protein and 100g carbs for example).

If you dose it pre workout I would inject it IM in the muscle you are about to train (with a slin pin). So 20mcg in your left bi-cep and 20mcg in your right bi-cep being an example.

If you dose it post workout I would inject it sub-q (40mcg to start) in your stomach like you did with the mt2.

Boxer:

Thanks for the reply. I decided on 20mcg dosage due to a few articles I read. Here's one of them-

This was written by a guy who has researched this stuff for 13 years and followed the work of Dave Palumbo and seems to be the best information out there on IGF-1 LR3. Leads me to the conclusion that 20mcg post workout bilateral injections would be best on workout days only. Anyway, Read up:

"What do we want? Bigger muscles. More muscle cells that we will later grow with exercise and gear. A pump? Fatloss? Yeah, right. You can get a pump with a good "pump" product for a quarter of the price of IGF-1. Fatloss? Clen /Alb and T3/T4 will give it to you again at a fraction of the price of IGF-1. More muscle cells, you can ONLY get with IGF-1 (and MGF too). Nothing else will give it to you and if you are using IGF-1 for anything else, you are misusing it. More muscle cells is CLEARLY the best use for IGF-1.

What does all this tell us?
It tells us that we should use IGF-1 to make more muscle cells. It's the only thing that can give it to us and more cells is more growth, which is our goal.

What does this tell us?
The localized effects are the best. Long R3 IGF-1 can float around your body and attach to anything that has IGF-1 receptors. The intestines is the place that has the MOST IGF-1 receptors and it also happens to have lots of blood flow. Injecting large amounts of Long R3 ENSURES that you are growing your intestines. Remember, more cells doesn't equal more size right away. Wait a bit, and see them grow.

What does this mean?
It means that if you are injecting upwards of 50mcg of IGF-1 you are growing your intestines. Yes you are also growing muscle and you may be getting leaner in the process. Your waistline looks trimmer. Nice. A few months down the line, your new intestinal cells will be of their full adult size and you will have acquired the perma-bloat look. Guaranteed. Maybe not Coleman-size perma-gut, but SOME perma-gut and it will keep growing. Guaranteed. Just as your new muscle cells can keep growing and growing IF you pin IGF-1 in a way to maximize new muscle cell creation.

HOW?
Heavy resistance exercise strongly upregulates the IGF-1 receptors on the stressed muscle. That means that after your workout, the muscles you trained are at their BEST STATE for receiving IGF-1 and growing many new cells. That's when you pin. This upregulation of IGF-1 receptor during exercise is short-lived. The science is not readily available so I am unable to quote a paper, but within 60 minutes of the last set, the receptors are back at baseline. This means, PIN IMMEDIATELY POSTWORKOUT and you will get your new muscle cells. PIN A LESSER AMOUNT and you will get only new MUSCLE cells out of your IGF-1. Pin more and you will grow other things, including stuff you wish you didn't grow.

What else?
All the talk about IGF-1's half-life is UTTER BULLSHIT. It is technicality without any real-world applicability. Yes rhIGF-1 has a "short half-life". But what does it mean? It means that it is either taken up by a cell receptor or bound up by a binding protein in short order. Does it mean that 20 minutes after the IGF-1 is pinned you should pin more because "blood levels are low"? Not by any means. Once it's activated a cell receptor, that's where it initiates a cellular response that will take about 72 hours to be complete and which will consume lots of energy. So the half-life of 20 minutes means NOTHING BECAUSE THE EFFECTS STILL LAST 72 HOURS ALL THE SAME.

What about Long R3 IGF-1?
Yes technically it has a longer half-life. Why? Because it either gets rapidly taken up by a cell receptor or... Just floats around. Until it can find a receptor or is destroyed by the immune system or some other metabolizing mechanism. BUT THIS MEANS ***NOTHING***!!! Why does it mean nothing? BECAUSE once it attaches to a cell receptor, it initiates a cellular response that will take about 72 hours to be complete. THIS CELLULAR RESPONSE IS ALL THAT INTERESTS US. Not "blood levels", that's utter bullshit. As a matter of fact, the one thing YOU DO NOT WANT IS FOR BLOOD LEVELS OF IGF-1 TO BE ELEVATED. Because that means you are growing everywhere and this means first and foremost your guts. Sure it feels like it's working while you're on. Just you wait 9 months and see that you look like Craig Kovacs. Bravo, you now have the biggest intestines in the world.

Half-life means nothing. Localized vs systemic = bad argument. You want localized effects. Period. You get them by pinning immediately postworkout. Period. End of argument. OMFG I am so tired of all the misinformation floating around on IGF-1. Look at the length of this post. Did you read all of it? You should, you know."

So not really a financial decision but mostly a conservative approach to something I'm unfamiliar with.

Dorian-

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention the supplements. Currently, here's what I do now-

PreW- C4
IW- BCAA
PostW- Protein, Glutamine, creatine, carb shake

Should I stop or change these shakes? What should I combine (as far as shakes go) with the IGF-1 LR3 cycle?

x2

Although if higher doses were used I think this could give amazing results,,, especially to a natural.

I would dose it pre workout in the muscle you are about to train. I would start at 20mcg either side (40mcg total). I would have an intra shake if you can as that will improve results. Even just 50g HBCD's and 20g EAA's sipped during training.

The chances of going hypo on this are minimal especially at low doses. But if you don't do the intra shake perhaps try it post workout before a large meal of protein and carbs (40g protein and 100g carbs for example).

If you dose it pre workout I would inject it IM in the muscle you are about to train (with a slin pin). So 20mcg in your left bi-cep and 20mcg in your right bi-cep being an example.

If you dose it post workout I would inject it sub-q (40mcg to start) in your stomach like you did with the mt2.

Boxer:

Thanks for the reply. I decided on 20mcg dosage due to a few articles I read. Here's one of them-

This was written by a guy who has researched this stuff for 13 years and followed the work of Dave Palumbo and seems to be the best information out there on IGF-1 LR3. Leads me to the conclusion that 20mcg post workout bilateral injections would be best on workout days only. Anyway, Read up:

"What do we want? Bigger muscles. More muscle cells that we will later grow with exercise and gear. A pump? Fatloss? Yeah, right. You can get a pump with a good "pump" product for a quarter of the price of IGF-1. Fatloss? Clen /Alb and T3/T4 will give it to you again at a fraction of the price of IGF-1. More muscle cells, you can ONLY get with IGF-1 (and MGF too). Nothing else will give it to you and if you are using IGF-1 for anything else, you are misusing it. More muscle cells is CLEARLY the best use for IGF-1.

What does all this tell us?
It tells us that we should use IGF-1 to make more muscle cells. It's the only thing that can give it to us and more cells is more growth, which is our goal.

What does this tell us?
The localized effects are the best. Long R3 IGF-1 can float around your body and attach to anything that has IGF-1 receptors. The intestines is the place that has the MOST IGF-1 receptors and it also happens to have lots of blood flow. Injecting large amounts of Long R3 ENSURES that you are growing your intestines. Remember, more cells doesn't equal more size right away. Wait a bit, and see them grow.

What does this mean?
It means that if you are injecting upwards of 50mcg of IGF-1 you are growing your intestines. Yes you are also growing muscle and you may be getting leaner in the process. Your waistline looks trimmer. Nice. A few months down the line, your new intestinal cells will be of their full adult size and you will have acquired the perma-bloat look. Guaranteed. Maybe not Coleman-size perma-gut, but SOME perma-gut and it will keep growing. Guaranteed. Just as your new muscle cells can keep growing and growing IF you pin IGF-1 in a way to maximize new muscle cell creation.

HOW?
Heavy resistance exercise strongly upregulates the IGF-1 receptors on the stressed muscle. That means that after your workout, the muscles you trained are at their BEST STATE for receiving IGF-1 and growing many new cells. That's when you pin. This upregulation of IGF-1 receptor during exercise is short-lived. The science is not readily available so I am unable to quote a paper, but within 60 minutes of the last set, the receptors are back at baseline. This means, PIN IMMEDIATELY POSTWORKOUT and you will get your new muscle cells. PIN A LESSER AMOUNT and you will get only new MUSCLE cells out of your IGF-1. Pin more and you will grow other things, including stuff you wish you didn't grow.

What else?
All the talk about IGF-1's half-life is UTTER BULLSHIT. It is technicality without any real-world applicability. Yes rhIGF-1 has a "short half-life". But what does it mean? It means that it is either taken up by a cell receptor or bound up by a binding protein in short order. Does it mean that 20 minutes after the IGF-1 is pinned you should pin more because "blood levels are low"? Not by any means. Once it's activated a cell receptor, that's where it initiates a cellular response that will take about 72 hours to be complete and which will consume lots of energy. So the half-life of 20 minutes means NOTHING BECAUSE THE EFFECTS STILL LAST 72 HOURS ALL THE SAME.

What about Long R3 IGF-1?
Yes technically it has a longer half-life. Why? Because it either gets rapidly taken up by a cell receptor or... Just floats around. Until it can find a receptor or is destroyed by the immune system or some other metabolizing mechanism. BUT THIS MEANS ***NOTHING***!!! Why does it mean nothing? BECAUSE once it attaches to a cell receptor, it initiates a cellular response that will take about 72 hours to be complete. THIS CELLULAR RESPONSE IS ALL THAT INTERESTS US. Not "blood levels", that's utter bullshit. As a matter of fact, the one thing YOU DO NOT WANT IS FOR BLOOD LEVELS OF IGF-1 TO BE ELEVATED. Because that means you are growing everywhere and this means first and foremost your guts. Sure it feels like it's working while you're on. Just you wait 9 months and see that you look like Craig Kovacs. Bravo, you now have the biggest intestines in the world.

Half-life means nothing. Localized vs systemic = bad argument. You want localized effects. Period. You get them by pinning immediately postworkout. Period. End of argument. OMFG I am so tired of all the misinformation floating around on IGF-1. Look at the length of this post. Did you read all of it? You should, you know."

So not really a financial decision but mostly a conservative approach to something I'm unfamiliar with.

All info I've read before, I'm about to run 50 mcg of Lr3 and 100 mcg of MGF on alternating days to each other, with also BPC 157 and GHRP6. Your definitely correct with your conservative approach to start with, but like Dorian has suggested 20 mcg each side would be more beneficial. I can't tell if that is what you are now planning on doing or not. Shelf life could be a problem if you are making one vial last 8 weeks. How many workouts/ injections a week are you planning?

Boxer-

My initial plan is to pin every workout day. From what I read, some guys like it eod, but others do it ed. What say you? Do you also recommend pre bed pins on top of pre-workout pins?

I'll have 2 vials to begin with (using BAC not AA) and plan on sticking with this cycle for at least 2 months and observe results (I plan to video the changes and make a vid), so may have to order extra.

Do you think I won't feel anything if I only do 20mcg sub-q a day?

All info I've read before, I'm about to run 50 mcg of Lr3 and 100 mcg of MGF on alternating days to each other, with also BPC 157 and GHRP6. Your definitely correct with your conservative approach to start with, but like Dorian has suggested 20 mcg each side would be more beneficial. I can't tell if that is what you are now planning on doing or not. Shelf life could be a problem if you are making one vial last 8 weeks. How many workouts/ injections a week are you planning?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131