over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 (Lr3/des) the debate on faster results than hgh

Boxer-

My initial plan is to pin every workout day. From what I read, some guys like it eod, but others do it ed. What say you? Do you also recommend pre bed pins on top of pre-workout pins?

I'll have 2 vials to begin with (using BAC not AA) and plan on sticking with this cycle for at least 2 months and observe results (I plan to video the changes and make a vid), so may have to order extra.

Do you think I won't feel anything if I only do 20mcg sub-q a day?

First of I just want to let you know I don't consider my self a expert. I tell you this so you can think about what I say, but not follow it blindly. Like you, I have always ran natural. I've spent over 1500 hours just this year alone reading up on the subject in anticipation of my first cycle. Peptides only, no AAS to start. It's a confusing minefield for sure. So many contradiction in a changing knowledge base.

Your plan to inject every workout day sounds good to me, assuming your doing a 5 day split. I don't like the idea of every day, I find comfort in knowing my body has a natural day a week. Less likely to have desensitization.

As for 2 injections a day, not sure. I would stay with one and just try different times of the day, week to week if you want. As the study you attached says, it starts a cellular response that last a while. So a extra injection might not increase this action, that is still taking place.

2 vials to get through 8 weeks should be fine on reconstituted shelf life. As to the AA or BAC. I was looking the same way as you to only use BAC, but everything seems to head back to the info that at least a bit of AA is needed to store beyond a few weeks. It gets even more confusing when I read something by dat about probably made igf has AA lyophilized in it and doesn't need it added, but if it's not in there that it needs to be added to make this peptide unfurl into its 3 dimensional shape. It was the first time I had read this and would love to know what the top guys here say about it?

If you decide to use only bac on your first reconstitution, I would have AA ready for the second one just in case you feel diminishing affects from degradation.

A single 20 mcg injection might be enough for you to have improvements over the time, but maybe not enough noticeable changes to justify the injections and cost. Start low and see how you feel. Look very forward to following your results. I will be running a log, when I start my cycle.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Dorian-

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention the supplements. Currently, here's what I do now-

PreW- C4
IW- BCAA
PostW- Protein, Glutamine, creatine, carb shake

Should I stop or change these shakes? What should I combine (as far as shakes go) with the IGF-1 LR3 cycle?

As you already do shakes this will be easy for you. Inject the LR3 pre workout at 20mcg each side to start. Have your pre workout too.

Now during your workout all you need to do is add carbs to your BCAA shake. What carbs do you have post workout? You may be able to just put them in your intra shake. Have you used HBCD's before? If so I would add 50g HBCD's to your intra shake and sip that through your workout.

You wouldn't even need a post workout shake but if you want it keep it in. You could lower the carbs in that as you are having some intra now. If it were me I would leave the post workout shake and just have a meal about 30 mins after your training.

Are you ok with creatine? If so I would be having that pre or intra a head of post workout. Some guys can't train on creatine though.

I would have your intra shake in a large bottle so it takes over an hour to drink when sipped after each set.

Dorian-

Thanks a lot. I have this leftover. I also have creatine and I'm OK with using it.

I've never pinned IM...does it hurt? I have no issues pinning sub-q.

BTW, the IGF-1 LR3 vials I got were from UG Peptides :)

I'll start this cycle on Monday so I'll keep you guys updated.

As you already do shakes this will be easy for you. Inject the LR3 pre workout at 20mcg each side to start. Have your pre workout too.

Now during your workout all you need to do is add carbs to your BCAA shake. What carbs do you have post workout? You may be able to just put them in your intra shake. Have you used HBCD's before? If so I would add 50g HBCD's to your intra shake and sip that through your workout.

You wouldn't even need a post workout shake but if you want it keep it in. You could lower the carbs in that as you are having some intra now. If it were me I would leave the post workout shake and just have a meal about 30 mins after your training.

Are you ok with creatine? If so I would be having that pre or intra a head of post workout. Some guys can't train on creatine though.

I would have your intra shake in a large bottle so it takes over an hour to drink when sipped after each set.

I like Dorian's advice except I prefer to pin my whole dose sub q preworkout. 50mcg has worked great so far.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I like Dorian's advice except I prefer to pin my whole dose sub q preworkout. 50mcg has worked great so far.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That's exactly how I run Igf1-Lr3.

That's exactly how I run Igf1-Lr3.

I tend to rotate LR3 sub-q and IM myself.

To the OP IM is easy and doesn't hurt at all with a slin pin. You could go either route (sub-q or im) you will be gtg. I would personally go IM too if dosing pre workout and concentrate on a certain bodypart for most of your shots. Try both injection methods 1 week at a time and see what you prefer.

I've only used superiors and it works just as Sammy and Concreter said it would. I only use a low dose of 50mcgs prebed and the results are amazing. I tried 100mcgs the other day and my belt has been tightened up another notch. Waist is getting smaller. I can't imagine what 200mcgs would do!

Basically I carb up a bit, shoot the IGF1-LR3, go to sleep with a bloated stomach and wake up leaner and fuller. Instant recomp!

I love it preworkout for the pump. Not sure if I tried before bed dosing?

Hey guys, so I finally got all my vials in the mail and I'm ready to start my cycle. I'm a little confused on dosage. Specifically, I originally posted I only wanted to pin 20mcgs post workout sub-q, as recommended by some, but I'm not sure this is right.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but an insulin syringe has 1mL=100 units, thus 2 units per tick mark (50 tick marks per syringe).

If I reconstitute the IGF-1 LR3 vial with 1mL of Bacteriostatic Water, then I wouldn't even get to the first tick mark! Right? I thought I was going to get to tick mark #2!

Even if you only do 50mcg's like some of you are doing, that would mean half a tick, so not even getting to the first syringe tick! Right?

Hey guys, so I finally got all my vials in the mail and I'm ready to start my cycle. I'm a little confused on dosage. Specifically, I originally posted I only wanted to pin 20mcgs post workout sub-q, as recommended by some, but I'm not sure this is right.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but an insulin syringe has 1mL=100 units, thus 2 units per tick mark (50 tick marks per syringe).

If I reconstitute the IGF-1 LR3 vial with 1mL of Bacteriostatic Water, then I wouldn't even get to the first tick mark! Right? I thought I was going to get to tick mark #2!

Even if you only do 50mcg's like some of you are doing, that would mean half a tick, so not even getting to the first syringe tick! Right?

I would put 2.5ml bac water in the 1mg vial so 1ml = 400mcg. Therefore...

0.1ml = 40mcg
0.05ml (2 1/2 ticks on your slin pins) = 20mcg

Start at 20mcg each side but I would definitely up the dose. If you want to try higher doses for future vials put less bac water in. Putting the 2.5ml just makes it easier to dose the tiny amount.

I would look at increasing to 40mcg (0.1ml or 5 ticks) each side after a short time (or for your 2nd vial).

Last edited:
I only put 1ml. Each unit is 10mcgs this way. You draw up a tick mark that's 20mcgs.

If you use 2ml and you divide the dosage above by 2. One tick mark is 10mcgs, a unit is 5mcgs, etc.

Have you tried your 1st dose yet? If so how did it go?

I only put 1ml. Each unit is 10mcgs this way. You draw up a tick mark that's 20mcgs.

If you use 2ml and you divide the dosage above by 2. One tick mark is 10mcgs, a unit is 5mcgs, etc.

Good explanation Mr. Rambo!
2ius is 20mcg if only 1ml is added to a 1mg vial of igf1-Lr3. :D

Have you tried your 1st dose yet? If so how did it go?

Dorian-

Unfortunately I had to travel last week on an emergency and had to cut it off after just 2 days into the cycle...bummer!

As far as what I felt? Not much to be honest. I'm not sure if the pre-workout shake (transparent labs) was masking it, or if the dosage wasn't right (20mcgs), but I think it's too early to tell. Maybe I'll up the dosage?

I'll start this afternoon again fyi

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75