over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 intestinal growth?

96vette96

Newbies
Are the rumors true that IGF-1 LR3 causes intestinal growth and your stomach to look bloated?
Would this occur after one cycle or is it a long term thing?

Long term and to high of a dosage used.............

And what would be considered to high of a dosage.
I just started a cycle MGF POW 300mcg bi lateral and IGF-1 LR3 50mcg 1 hr after.

Study brother!! Go to the search function.... and type in Igf-1 Lr3

It will give you a bunch of posts and threads to look over so you can make your own judgement call ;)

Study brother!! Go to the search function.... and type in Igf-1 Lr3

It will give you a bunch of posts and threads to look over so you can make your own judgement call ;)

That's a problem with the search function that I have *trying* to get communicated... ANY SEARCH TERM THREE CHARACTERS OR LESS IS NOT USED by the search term. Try searching for "DES" or "LR3"... it will show zero results.

I wish this could be fixed...

I've done lots of research. I read Anthony Roberts and you don't get much better than him. Just nothing on intestinal growth. What I was hoping for was to hear from experience!

That's a problem with the search function that I have *trying* to get communicated... ANY SEARCH TERM THREE CHARACTERS OR LESS IS NOT USED by the search term. Try searching for "DES" or "LR3"... it will show zero results.

I wish this could be fixed...

Hummm, Pm a Moderator and see if they can get that taken care of.

I've done lots of research. I read Anthony Roberts and you don't get much better than him. Just nothing on intestinal growth. What I was hoping for was to hear from experience!

Anthony roberts???? Lmao, fucking classic

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Hummm, Pm a Moderator and see if they can get that taken care of.

Seems to be a problem on all boards that usr v bulletin or whatever itd called, i thing that's what pm uses

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

When you search type it as DES* or IGF* most search functions that need 4 letters will work when you do that. I'm almost sure I've done that here before.

My gut has definitely enlarged from hgh use. Hgh releases igf1, so there you go. :rolleyes:

I did three 1mg blasts of igf-1Lr3. Not enough to notice intestinal growth, however my calves got alot bigger from the injections. I blame hgh. That's the price for trying to be a freak! ;)

I have only used a little LR3, however, often 80-90mcg per dose and nothing noticable happened to my guts. I have used lots of peptides, and nothing has grown intestinally...

However, I believe Brock Lesnar's gut issue (diverticulitus) is caused by his IGF1/GH abuse..

Too much of anything is bad, a little of everything, is usually fine. :)

I have read on growth gut. Seems lr3 over 120mcgs can spill over, go systimatic, and the most igf recepters are in the intestins.

My gut has definitely enlarged from hgh use. Hgh releases igf1, so there you go. :rolleyes:

I did three 1mg blasts of igf-1Lr3. Not enough to notice intestinal growth, however my calves got alot bigger from the injections. I blame hgh. That's the price for trying to be a freak! ;)

I think i remember you posting that you use insulin with your GH. I think the combo is what can lead to the gut growth, not GH on its own

Regardless your gut growth is minimal man, or you just have good control, b/c your waist still looks good

Before i stopped researching and moved over into working for Ergopep, my little lab animal, escobar, took more LR3 than just about anyone i can think you will find.

When he dieted down, he had a 30" waist. That is in rat inches....its different.

I agree with big cat, its not just one item, its multiple things. We also forget that your core thickens over time the bigger you get. It has to stabilize 260lbs, well doing that day in and day out IS going to increase it over time. Dante has posted on this time and again.

I think i remember you posting that you use insulin with your GH. I think the combo is what can lead to the gut growth, not GH on its own

Regardless your gut growth is minimal man, or you just have good control, b/c your waist still looks good

You're right. Insulin stores fat in the organs. I've used alot of insulin.

You're right. Insulin stores fat in the organs. I've used alot of insulin.

it could still be realted to igf levels JJB, you are not off base. When taken in conjunction with GH, what does insulin do? It increases, drastically, the igf conversion taking place in the liver. So for gh amount X, if you add insulin, you will get a much higher IGF level at that doseage.

I was talking about exogenous IGF. It could very well be.

Osiris...how is your Komoto dragon doing with the ace-031 research? How does ace-031 measure up to other myostatin inhibitors?

I have only used a little LR3, however, often 80-90mcg per dose and nothing noticable happened to my guts. I have used lots of peptides, and nothing has grown intestinally...

However, I believe Brock Lesnar's gut issue (diverticulitus) is caused by his IGF1/GH abuse..

Too much of anything is bad, a little of everything, is usually fine. :)

Diverticulitus is not caused by GH/IGF abuse. Diverticulitus is small infected pockets (small hernias in the lining) in you lower intestine-that can sometimes rupture-usually brought by poor diet ie: not enough fiber.

Osiris...how is your Komoto dragon doing with the ace-031 research? How does ace-031 measure up to other myostatin inhibitors?

enrique pablo escobar seems to really like it. It seems to affect him MUCH diferently than other peptides. Funny thing he complains about though. When he takes it, it seems to amplify the numbness caused by his gh. odd effect. Poor little guy wobbles aoround on numb legs. Its kinda what i would picture feeding him beer would do, BUT all my research is PETA approved

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131