over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 IS 25MCG EOD TOO LOW??

Thanks for the input. Have you stacked this with HGH? In your personal opinion, does it increase the effects when stacked or do you think its best when you cycle off the HGH?

Yes the last time I used lr3 I stacked it with 2iu hgh. Have you ever taken insulin? If you are on 6iu hgh I would recommend splitting that into 2 shots first thing and pre bed. I would dose the lr3 with slin (4iu) pre workout and have an intra shake of aminos and carbs. Although it doesn't matter much and you could dose the hgh and lr3 together pre workout. Although I would do 3iu hgh pre workout and another 3iu either first thing or pre bed.

At the moment I am using (well I need to start dosing it) IGF-1 DES. I do 2iu hgh and 5iu humalog pre workout and 50mcg DES bilaterally (100mcg total) intra workout (high lactic acid environment). I have a big intra shake of aminos, vitargo, creatine, beta alanine, taurine, glutamine, citrulline malate etc.

Last edited:
Yes the last time I used lr3 I stacked it with 2iu hgh. Have you ever taken insulin? If you are on 6iu hgh I would recommend splitting that into 2 shots first thing and pre bed. I would dose the lr3 with slin (4iu) pre workout and have an intra shake of aminos and carbs. Although it doesn't matter much and you could dose the hgh and lr3 together pre workout. Although I would do 3iu hgh pre workout and another 3iu either first thing or pre bed.

At the moment I am using (well I need to start dosing it) IGF-1 DES. I do 2iu hgh and 5iu humalog pre workout and 50mcg DES bilaterally (100mcg total) intra workout (high lactic acid environment). I have a big intra shake of aminos, vitargo, creatine, beta alanine, taurine, glutamine, citrulline malate etc.

Ive never taken insulin, never planned on it. Is it needed? I currently split my HGH doses, first when I wake up Pre-workout and then again before bed. 3iu each.

He means Enhanced Athlete. Tony and Trevor both said it costs that much to get real lr3. They added the one they sell is real but you have to take more compared to pharm grade. I like their videos but this is one area I strongly disagree with. They talk about how all ug aas and hgh is subpar to pharm grade. Obviously let's not get into the pharm grade vs ug subject that is constantly posted about on here. It's common sense that pharm grade is generally better. However they say in all their videos with literally everything you have to take more ug. So if you have ug test no matter what you will need to take more than you do pharm. The same for deca, hgh or lr3. They imply that all ug drugs are underdosed which is nonsense.
There is no such thing as pharma LR3. Where is it? I'm ready to buy now lol. This is complete nonsense. As we have posted for years now LR3 and Des are not the same as IGF-1. Des and Lr3 were never developed by any pharma and sold. They never existed. They have only been synthesized by the ug. IGF-1 is existent in pharma but it sucks and is inferior like I've mentioned many times on this board. Now we have beavis and butthead on youtube spreading nonsense. [emoji57]

Ive never taken insulin, never planned on it. Is it needed? I currently split my HGH doses, first when I wake up Pre-workout and then again before bed. 3iu each.

Nothing is ever needed. If you have never used it just leave it out. I just figured if you had it would be worth adding in at a very low dose. Insulin goes great with lr3 and hgh. Don't worry about it though as it's not needed at all. Just stick to what you have planned. Splitting up the hgh like you do is ideal imo when using higher doses.

Nothing is ever needed. If you have never used it just leave it out. I just figured if you had it would be worth adding in at a very low dose. Insulin goes great with lr3 and hgh. Don't worry about it though as it's not needed at all. Just stick to what you have planned. Splitting up the hgh like you do is ideal imo when using higher doses.

So, what do you think about the whole intestines growing from the igf. I know there is no guarantees, but do you think its pretty low risk if I stay around 50mcg EOD?

Does anyone take theres sub q or just intermuscular?

There is no such thing as pharma LR3. Where is it? I'm ready to buy now lol. This is complete nonsense. As we have posted for years now LR3 and Des are not the same as IGF-1. Des and Lr3 were never developed by any pharma and sold. They never existed. They have only been synthesized by the ug. IGF-1 is existent in pharma but it sucks and is inferior like I've mentioned many times on this board. Now we have beavis and butthead on youtube spreading nonsense. [emoji57]

i thought they claim the Israeli somedin is pharma grade IGF1-LR3.

Cool, I might be able to throw in some oats. 50 grams of carbs sounds good. Do you consistently eat complex carbs throughout the day. I usually keep low on carbs, and I stay away from sugar.

Yes . I have either oats, white rice, yams, or Ezekiel bread with each meal.

Exactly. I saw that thread the other day. They are basically putting increlex and igf-1 lr3 under the same bracket even though they are entirely different things. But regardless of that even if increlex were lr3 what they stated was wrong. I enjoy their videos but lot's of misinformation in them as well. Although it's not done purposely just they are misinformed in that area.

So, what do you think about the whole intestines growing from the igf. I know there is no guarantees, but do you think its pretty low risk if I stay around 50mcg EOD?

There are lot's of igf-1 receptors in the intestines so there is a possibility of organ growth from the likes of slin and lr3. I believe this is greatly over exaggerated though and more many a temporary thing. I wrote about this the other day on here so won't go into great detail but for me it's mainly about food/carbs. The fact many eat such large amounts of carbs when using slin etc is the main area of concern. Now if you are using 3iu and taking in 30g carbs they have nothing to worry about. But some guys inject 20iu a time and take in 200g sugars with that so they are asking for distention. Look at many guys who abused slin and hgh and when they downsize they have flat stomachs. It's not like it grew their organs so much they stick out. Even Dave Palumbo has a flat stomach now and he is a perfect example of this. When I high dose lr3 on a good diet my stomach usually tightens up.

Does anyone take theres sub q or just intermuscular?

IM 95% of the time. You could do both but I recommend IM and whilst it is not needed I would do that in weaker body parts.

i thought they claim the Israeli somedin is pharma grade IGF1-LR3.

That won't be pharm grade but I would like to try it. Their hgh is fantastic but you only have to put the top of the vial to know it is not pharm grade.

He means Enhanced Athlete. Tony and Trevor both said it costs that much to get real lr3. They added the one they sell is real but you have to take more compared to pharm grade. I like their videos but this is one area I strongly disagree with. They talk about how all ug aas and hgh is subpar to pharm grade. Obviously let's not get into the pharm grade vs ug subject that is constantly posted about on here. It's common sense that pharm grade is generally better. However they say in all their videos with literally everything you have to take more ug. So if you have ug test no matter what you will need to take more than you do pharm. The same for deca, hgh or lr3. They imply that all ug drugs are underdosed which is nonsense.

They sound like idiots to me. I used plenty of pharma test and some pharma deca. The AAS I use now is the best I’ve ever used.
Obviously they lie to push their IGF1-LR3. Those of us who have worked for peptide companies know you can synthesize IGF1-LR3 very cheaply in China and not a whole lot more expensive in the USA.

That won't be pharm grade but I would like to try it. Their hgh is fantastic but you only have to put the top of the vial to know it is not pharm grade.

I’d like to try it but it’s expensive! Your Swiss IGF1 sounds real good too.

They sound like idiots to me. I used plenty of pharma test and some pharma deca. The AAS I use now is the best I’ve ever used.
Obviously they lie to push their IGF1-LR3. Those of us who have worked for peptide companies know you can synthesize IGF1-LR3 very cheaply in China and not a whole lot more expensive in the USA.

You are preaching to the choir :D I have used loads of pharm grade stuff and many ug is just as good if not better. I was going to put in general terms pharm grade is better as there are many bad ug's but that is nonsense because 80%+ of the pharm grade products sold on the black market are fake. They may have steroids in but they are not genuine pharm grade. As you know LR3 and HGH can be made at top quality on the black market. It's just a matter of picking your source wisely and that's why I said to the OP the brand/source is very important especially with the likes of LR3.

I’d like to try it but it’s expensive! Your Swiss IGF1 sounds real good too.

I genuinely can't see any being much better than the Swiss one. The Somadin should be great and I really want to try it. For cheap brands I recommend Bio-Peptide LR3. It's not in the same league as Nouveaux but it's a 1/3rd of the price and performs well.

There are lot's of igf-1 receptors in the intestines so there is a possibility of organ growth from the likes of slin and lr3. I believe this is greatly over exaggerated though and more many a temporary thing. I wrote about this the other day on here so won't go into great detail but for me it's mainly about food/carbs. The fact many eat such large amounts of carbs when using slin etc is the main area of concern. Now if you are using 3iu and taking in 30g carbs they have nothing to worry about. But some guys inject 20iu a time and take in 200g sugars with that so they are asking for distention. Look at many guys who abused slin and hgh and when they downsize they have flat stomachs. It's not like it grew their organs so much they stick out. Even Dave Palumbo has a flat stomach now and he is a perfect example of this. When I high dose lr3 on a good diet my stomach usually tightens up.

Thats a sigh of relief in case I want to bump up the dosage if the 25mcg doesnt give me any results. My diet is pretty clean and I dont eat crazy sugar. I usually keep my carbs pretty low but will bump up the complex carbs during my go at igf1-lr3. I really appreciate all the info bro, I needed someone with real experience for the info I needed. Alot of different conflicting info on the net from YEARS ago and mostly just science bull.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear