over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 IS 25MCG EOD TOO LOW??

shadow1

Registered
Would love to give this peptide a go along with my current HGH Regimen. I am currently on 6iu of HGH and would love to give it a boost with the IGF-1 LR3.

I am always cautious when trying anything new. Been doing alot research and people rave about the muscle cell growth you can get with this peptide.

That being said... been also hearing about the growth that can happen in your intestines and getting HGH Gut. I definitely do not want to look like im prego.

Want to keep the risk VERY LOW of having growth in my intestines and looking to just keep the dose as small as possible. Is 25mcg EOD too low?? Is it not even worth running if im going to run it that low? Does anyone have any experience with this kind of dose or have had any issues with their belly.

I would love some input from people that have ran this combo. Thanks.

Would love to give this peptide a go along with my current HGH Regimen. I am currently on 6iu of HGH and would love to give it a boost with the IGF-1 LR3.

I am always cautious when trying anything new. Been doing alot research and people rave about the muscle cell growth you can get with this peptide.

That being said... been also hearing about the growth that can happen in your intestines and getting HGH Gut. I definitely do not want to look like im prego.

Want to keep the risk VERY LOW of having growth in my intestines and looking to just keep the dose as small as possible. Is 25mcg EOD too low?? Is it not even worth running if im going to run it that low? Does anyone have any experience with this kind of dose or have had any issues with their belly.

I would love some input from people that have ran this combo. Thanks.

With LR3 the brand is everything. 25mcg could be enough for you but it would depend upon the quality of your product. I think 25mcg bi-laterally would be good so 50mcg per day. In fact you could do that eod so it would work out the same as you have planned. I guess it all depends upon what you are after in regards to response. But to answer your question yes it is enough. Start it and see how you are at that dose and adjust if needed.

Yes, it’s enough. Dave Palumbo actually recommends 11mcg to keep the receptors from burning out.

I saw a video from a sponsor who sells it and even they said that real LR3 costs $800 a bottle!! He recommended IGF DES as its easy and cheap to produce and more likely real. Im still trying to see who offers a good domestic option for it.

With LR3 the brand is everything. 25mcg could be enough for you but it would depend upon the quality of your product. I think 25mcg bi-laterally would be good so 50mcg per day. In fact you could do that eod so it would work out the same as you have planned. I guess it all depends upon what you are after in regards to response. But to answer your question yes it is enough. Start it and see how you are at that dose and adjust if needed.

Im actually looking to just inject IM 1 shot EOD instead of bi-lateral. Ex.. R-Delt Monday , then L-Delt Wednesday. Gonna cycle the entire vial... so that is 80 day cycle if I dont increase it at all. Is the bi-lateral pin a must?

Have you ever noticed any extended gut issues?

Yes, it’s enough. Dave Palumbo actually recommends 11mcg to keep the receptors from burning out.

From the research ive done, 30-50 day cycles are common... but at this low dose.. you think I can get away with 80 days to finish a 1mg vial?

I saw a video from a sponsor who sells it and even they said that real LR3 costs $800 a bottle!! He recommended IGF DES as its easy and cheap to produce and more likely real. Im still trying to see who offers a good domestic option for it.

There are lab analysis of several companies IGF1-LR3. There is Plenty of legit LR3 out there. That sponsor doesn’t know what he is taking about. You can even get pharma grade IGF1-LR3 synthesized in Israel here from one sponsor.

From the research ive done, 30-50 day cycles are common... but at this low dose.. you think I can get away with 80 days to finish a 1mg vial?

There are many theories and quality varies like Elvia mentioned! I myself like 100mcg best micro injected preworkout in the muscle you’re about to train.

There are many theories and quality varies like Elvia mentioned! I myself like 100mcg best micro injected preworkout in the muscle you’re about to train.

Pre-workout, Ive read the pump is awesome. How long do you cycle the 100mcg?

Pre-workout, Ive read the pump is awesome. How long do you cycle the 100mcg?

I only like to go through one vial which gives me 10 workouts. It only works well that long when using 100mcg in my opinion. That’s enough time to fix any insulin resistance issues so when you go back on HGH you’re good to go.

Im still not sure what I believe in regards to whether stacking HGH, insulin, and IGF1-LR3 is a good way to go. The Lr3 is active so long I think it may block many of the benefits you get from IGF1 produced in the liver by the HGH.

I only like to go through one vial which gives me 10 workouts. It only works well that long when using 100mcg in my opinion. That’s enough time to fix any insulin resistance issues so when you go back on HGH you’re good to go.

Im still not sure what I believe in regards to whether stacking HGH, insulin, and IGF1-LR3 is a good way to go. The Lr3 is active so long I think it may block many of the benefits you get from IGF1 produced in the liver by the HGH.

Do you eat your carbs right after you pin? Im looking to pin PWO and down a banana, but is that enough complex carbs after the pin?

I do some cardio... eating up carbs and running sucks.. so thats why I need to pin PWO.

Thanks for your input thus far.

Do you eat your carbs right after you pin? Im looking to pin PWO and down a banana, but is that enough complex carbs after the pin?

I do some cardio... eating up carbs and running sucks.. so thats why I need to pin PWO.

Thanks for your input thus far.

I eat a meal, then pin the Lr3 and head for the gym.
I have at least 50 grams of complex carbs from a yam or rice.
I don’t have any sugar in my diet at all since I’m cutting.

I eat a meal, then pin the Lr3 and head for the gym.
I have at least 50 grams of complex carbs from a yam or rice.
I don’t have any sugar in my diet at all since I’m cutting.

Cool, I might be able to throw in some oats. 50 grams of carbs sounds good. Do you consistently eat complex carbs throughout the day. I usually keep low on carbs, and I stay away from sugar.

Has anyone kept low on complex carbs, about 100g per day while running a low dose of IGF-1 LR3??

Anyone out there stacking a small dose with their HGH to boost the gains?

Yes 25mcgs is enough. I run 20-40mcgs a night when I use it. Preworkout it hinders training for me from the pumps so I take it postworkout/prebed. Wake up tighter and fuller.

I think Dave's recommendations are too low. I ran his protocol and wasn't impressed at all. I noticed very little if anything. When I got my dosages up around 60-80mcg I started seeing results.

Explain real? What does that even mean? There's no such thing as human grade or pharma Lr3 so not sure what is meant by "real Lr3".

Explain real? What does that even mean? There's no such thing as human grade or pharma Lr3 so not sure what is meant by "real Lr3".

He means Enhanced Athlete. Tony and Trevor both said it costs that much to get real lr3. They added the one they sell is real but you have to take more compared to pharm grade. I like their videos but this is one area I strongly disagree with. They talk about how all ug aas and hgh is subpar to pharm grade. Obviously let's not get into the pharm grade vs ug subject that is constantly posted about on here. It's common sense that pharm grade is generally better. However they say in all their videos with literally everything you have to take more ug. So if you have ug test no matter what you will need to take more than you do pharm. The same for deca, hgh or lr3. They imply that all ug drugs are underdosed which is nonsense.

Im actually looking to just inject IM 1 shot EOD instead of bi-lateral. Ex.. R-Delt Monday , then L-Delt Wednesday. Gonna cycle the entire vial... so that is 80 day cycle if I dont increase it at all. Is the bi-lateral pin a must?

Have you ever noticed any extended gut issues?

I realized you had wrote eod in the thread title after I posted. As others have stated and I did earlier it could be enough. Many use very low doses. Although I doubt you will notice much. However if you were to do a very low dose you make sure you use it consitently for approx 3 months. That could make the difference and it's about long term results. I personally like to see something work so I gave up on lower doses and didn't have the patience of using micro doses for approx 3 months. When I dose approx 100mcg I see daily changes and it's one of my favourite things to run including all aas. Now if you use higher doses the duration of the cycle should be minimized imo. Literally like this...

low dose = long duration
moderate dose = moderate duration
high dose = short duration

I would personally recommend you use a bit more and run it for less time. Then if you really like it after a break run another vial in the same manner.

Good lr3 will drop your blood glucose post injection but it's not like slin in the sense you need a constant supply of carbs to avoid going hypo. I think a well balanced meal before your injection should suffice. I would recommend something like oats with chocolate whey and chopped banana mixed in. Maybe even some fat in the form of peanut butter (mix it in the oats).

It doesn't really matter when you take it but I would recommend either pre workout, 2 hours post workout or pre bed. Bi-lateral injections are not needed but I do notice a localized effect (regardless what literature states) so I like to dose it that way. If you are using a tiny dose I would just use it like you plan in one side. Just rotate the sides every injection. I would recommend putting it in weak body parts too.

If you ever run high doses I would keep your cycle to 1 month and I would recommend eod dosing. Now with anything that can effect blood glucose you need to walk around with glucose tabs/sugar but I doubt you would ever need them.

I realized you had wrote eod in the thread title after I posted. As others have stated and I did earlier it could be enough. Many use very low doses. Although I doubt you will notice much. However if you were to do a very low dose you make sure you use it consitently for approx 3 months. That could make the difference and it's about long term results. I personally like to see something work so I gave up on lower doses and didn't have the patience of using micro doses for approx 3 months. When I dose approx 100mcg I see daily changes and it's one of my favourite things to run including all aas. Now if you use higher doses the duration of the cycle should be minimized imo. Literally like this...

low dose = long duration
moderate dose = moderate duration
high dose = short duration

I would personally recommend you use a bit more and run it for less time. Then if you really like it after a break run another vial in the same manner.

Good lr3 will drop your blood glucose post injection but it's not like slin in the sense you need a constant supply of carbs to avoid going hypo. I think a well balanced meal before your injection should suffice. I would recommend something like oats with chocolate whey and chopped banana mixed in. Maybe even some fat in the form of peanut butter (mix it in the oats).

It doesn't really matter when you take it but I would recommend either pre workout, 2 hours post workout or pre bed. Bi-lateral injections are not needed but I do notice a localized effect (regardless what literature states) so I like to dose it that way. If you are using a tiny dose I would just use it like you plan in one side. Just rotate the sides every injection. I would recommend putting it in weak body parts too.

If you ever run high doses I would keep your cycle to 1 month and I would recommend eod dosing. Now with anything that can effect blood glucose you need to walk around with glucose tabs/sugar but I doubt you would ever need them.

Thanks for the input. Have you stacked this with HGH? In your personal opinion, does it increase the effects when stacked or do you think its best when you cycle off the HGH?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear