advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 post-wo immediately meal or no?

harrys

Newbies
I am injecting post workout 50mcg IGF-1 LR3 only at workout days. Yes I know about the new protocol about eod or e3d and I am trying to keep it and I inject after 2-3min of my last exercise.

After that I must immediately drink my protein meal with 50gr carbs or I must wait like Ipamolerin-ModGrf 20-30min??

I am trying to find something clearly for this for hours but nothing :)

Here's my understanding....your body pwo is releasing its own MGF...this is one half of the equation, it usually lasts up to 36 hours, then your body has IGF come do its thing...the min you pin IGF it interrupts MGF's activity one half of proliferation/differentiation...so you would be actually better off waiting as long as you can say 24 hours or 36 if you can time it out right.

Here's my understanding....your body pwo is releasing its own MGF...this is one half of the equation, it usually lasts up to 36 hours, then your body has IGF come do its thing...the min you pin IGF it interrupts MGF's activity one half of proliferation/differentiation...so you would be actually better off waiting as long as you can say 24 hours or 36 if you can time it out right.

I have heard this, read this and understand the science. Heck i even discussed the post workout with dat WAY back in the day. It should not work but it does though, i have gotten amazing results from taking the gh/slin/lr3 every time i have taken it. So have MANY others on the board here. Not arguing with you in the least this is just one of these times that i have to sit back and marvel at how sometimes the science doesnt mirror the anecdotal real world evidence, you know?

I guess for me, the question comes down to how long the body needs to proliferate before we can effectively switch to differentiation. Since we start proliferation immediately upon picking up the first weight, we have effectively what like 1-2 hours before we dose the lr3. Just klinda thiuking out loud here.]

If i was going to dose lr3post workout, i would dose it and drink my shake. It has a nutrient shuttling effect so get the most of it.

That being said adjos, i have changed my dosing to mirror the science. I dont go the full 24 hours or anything but i do just take it earlier in the day with my highest carb meal. I just cant get the damn science out of my head.

I did try running it the way dat suggested weith the peg mgf only , no gh nothing, microdosed all day for like 4 weeks, and then did another 4 weeks of igf immediately after that. The results were pretty impressive. I know a few others here wqho tried it too.

O

I have heard this, read this and understand the science. Heck i even discussed the post workout with dat WAY back in the day. It should not work but it does though, i have gotten amazing results from taking the gh/slin/lr3 every time i have taken it. So have MANY others on the board here. Not arguing with you in the least this is just one of these times that i have to sit back and marvel at how sometimes the science doesnt mirror the anecdotal real world evidence, you know?

I guess for me, the question comes down to how long the body needs to proliferate before we can effectively switch to differentiation. Since we start proliferation immediately upon picking up the first weight, we have effectively what like 1-2 hours before we dose the lr3. Just klinda thiuking out loud here.]

If i was going to dose lr3post workout, i would dose it and drink my shake. It has a nutrient shuttling effect so get the most of it.

That being said adjos, i have changed my dosing to mirror the science. I dont go the full 24 hours or anything but i do just take it earlier in the day with my highest carb meal. I just cant get the damn science out of my head.

I did try running it the way dat suggested weith the peg mgf only , no gh nothing, microdosed all day for like 4 weeks, and then did another 4 weeks of igf immediately after that. The results were pretty impressive. I know a few others here wqho tried it too.

O

Yeah O I know what your saying and agree, usually if I run L3 and get done trraining at 9 pm Ill take my IGF the next morning around 8 am which is 11 hours or so, I figure a happy medium of practicality and science.

Are you taking yours 1-2 hours pwo?

Guys I really don't understand...
My protein/carb shake I must drink it immediatly after pinning or after some time?

Also after all my reading the best time to pin igf is immediatly after your last rep in the gym. Read about it...

I take it right after exercise, wait about 20-30 minutes, protein shake and then a few minutes later, hit up the carbs.

Guys I really don't understand...
My protein/carb shake I must drink it immediatly after pinning or after some time?

Also after all my reading the best time to pin igf is immediatly after your last rep in the gym. Read about it...

O and AJ are long time vets. They already know about the whole crap theory of pinning igf immediately pwo. You don't have to pin it that way. I've had great success using igf up to 3 hours pwo in the past. And yes, you should have your shake after pinning igf as it shuttles nutrients like O stated.

Last edited:

O

How did you dose the peg mgf bro?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner