over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 Question

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hey bros. So is the final verdict on LR3 that it essentially works best as a very potent GDA? Similar to Insulin, but of course weaker? So essentially can one opt to use LR3 over Humalog for similar benefits, but of course to a lower extent without having to worry about fat gains?

If so...if I were to take say 50mcg pre-work out, would it be ideal to take an intra work out shake with BCAA/Glutamine/Creatine? The LR3 would enhance absorption correct?

Also any issues with pinning my GH and IGF-1 LR3 both pre-work out?

Hey bros. So is the final verdict on LR3 that it essentially works best as a very potent GDA? Similar to Insulin, but of course weaker? So essentially can one opt to use LR3 over Humalog for similar benefits, but of course to a lower extent without having to worry about fat gains?

If so...if I were to take say 50mcg pre-work out, would it be ideal to take an intra work out shake with BCAA/Glutamine/Creatine? The LR3 would enhance absorption correct?

Also any issues with pinning my GH and IGF-1 LR3 both pre-work out?

Someone posted something awhile back saying its synergistic to take your HGH, IGF1, and insulin all together. Who knows. They keep giving new opinions all the time.
50mcg Igf1-Lr3 is a good dose. I prefer IGF1-Lr3 preworkout.
Definitely sip an intraworkout shake with BCAA/Glutamine/whey isolate/glucose. If creatine works well for you then add it too. It tends to cause too much cramping in me.

I concur :)

LR3 definitely gives slin like effects but with added fat loss. It's an amazing thing. I urge you to try higher doses. With LR3 to me you have to pick either small doses over a long period or large doses over a short period. One of the most dramatic changes I ever made was uses super doses of lr3 eod for 1 month. I have just received 3 vials of lr3 so will be doing the same again :) 200mcg eod so 15 injections so 3 vials needed. I much prefer this to half the dose injected ed. I genuinely think more results can be achieved using this system. You get in dose it big and out fast then have a break and repeat if needed. It's gonna work no matter how you run it but just thought I would input to make you think.

I prefer pre workout dosing and definitely have an intra shake to shuttle all of those nutrients into the muscle cell. You can go to town with the intra shake (like many do) but the most important elements are good fast carbs (hbcd's, honey, coconut sugar, dextrose) and fast protein (peptopro, eaa's). Have those 2 elements in your intra shake and you are gtg. Obviously things such as citrulline, creatine, arginine, glycerol, agmatine etc can all be useful but by no means are they essential.

I concur :)

LR3 definitely gives slin like effects but with added fat loss. It's an amazing thing. I urge you to try higher doses. With LR3 to me you have to pick either small doses over a long period or large doses over a short period. One of the most dramatic changes I ever made was uses super doses of lr3 eod for 1 month. I have just received 3 vials of lr3 so will be doing the same again :) 200mcg eod so 15 injections so 3 vials needed. I much prefer this to half the dose injected ed. I genuinely think more results can be achieved using this system. You get in dose it big and out fast then have a break and repeat if needed. It's gonna work no matter how you run it but just thought I would input to make you think.

I prefer pre workout dosing and definitely have an intra shake to shuttle all of those nutrients into the muscle cell. You can go to town with the intra shake (like many do) but the most important elements are good fast carbs (hbcd's, honey, coconut sugar, dextrose) and fast protein (peptopro, eaa's). Have those 2 elements in your intra shake and you are gtg. Obviously things such as citrulline, creatine, arginine, glycerol, agmatine etc can all be useful but by no means are they essential.

Hijack: Elvia, can you make a separate thread and document this? I'm interested and plan on doing the same some time in the near future

Elvis mentioned this at one point in time and I did sort of a spin off and made my own protocol with a little trial and error last year. I used 100mcg Lr3 immediately pre workout ED with 10iu slin 1.5 hour pre workout, Intra bcaa shake with 10grams bcaas/dextrose or fast carbs and post workout was 5iu GH. Post workout was 100 grams white rice and 10oz elk burger. This was Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Sometimes I would chew on a dextrose tab in the middle of the workout if I felt shaky. This has made it to top 3 of my favorite protocols.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws