over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 LR3 SubQ or IM ?

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I've been reading debates on both methods. I've read where some people use it in lagging body parts injected via I.M. for hopes of specific site growth or injury repair. Others say IGF-1 LR3 works systematically and that site specific growth is just a myth. I know with HGH I have seen sound studies saying both I.M and Sub Q worked equally well. So what's the verdict with IGF-1LR3? Is it I.M or Sub Q or is it just like HGH, either way will work equally fine?

I did both with my last cycle, subq BG drop was more gradual and not as intense but I felt end was same.

Both work. I prefer IM. If you put the shots in your muscles then go train those muscles right after , the pump is unbelievable!!! Post workout is great for shuttling nutrients to the muscles. Preworkout microinjected into several points in the muscles you are about to train, plus an good intraworkout shake to sip on is best IMO. I get lazy though and just inject my upper quad lately. My legs need help!

I made this batch with Acetic Acid solution. No problems at all using it IM however it has a lot of sting and bite injected SubQ. Next round I'm using BAC water so we will see how that goes.

Dont want to create another thread about IGF, but anyone used DES subq its pointless due to localized effect?

I prefer IM for LR3 or DES. It does hit the blood fast so works systematically but I have noticed site enhancement. The way I look at it try it as it's not going to go against you in any way. If you have weak bi-ceps inject them everytime you dose lr3. It will still be absorbed systematically no matter what. If your bi-ceps improve due to the site injecting then it's a bonus.

It's worth mentioning site injections can improve the muscle in a variety of ways. One way is the improved mind muscle connection you will get with that muscle especially if you inject pre workout. Some people find it harder to target certains muscles such as the lats or chest. Inject lr3 (or anything) in your lats pre workout and you will feel them constantly so they are easier to engage. I would recommend hitting them for a few sets even when not training them that day. Obviously on your back day hit them hard.

So if you have a weak body part you could improve it by adding in site injections of peps and frequent low volume training.

So if you have a weak body part you could improve it by adding in site injections of peps and frequent low volume training.

I'm actually getting ready to try that...just picked up some LR3 and will be giving this a shot for the first time.

I prefer IM for LR3 or DES. It does hit the blood fast so works systematically but I have noticed site enhancement. The way I look at it try it as it's not going to go against you in any way. If you have weak bi-ceps inject them everytime you dose lr3. It will still be absorbed systematically no matter what. If your bi-ceps improve due to the site injecting then it's a bonus.

It's worth mentioning site injections can improve the muscle in a variety of ways. One way is the improved mind muscle connection you will get with that muscle especially if you inject pre workout. Some people find it harder to target certains muscles such as the lats or chest. Inject lr3 (or anything) in your lats pre workout and you will feel them constantly so they are easier to engage. I would recommend hitting them for a few sets even when not training them that day. Obviously on your back day hit them hard.

LR3 + DC training...works every time ;)

What is the current thoughts on recon IGF with bac water? I know for the longest time it was Acetic acid only...now I see lots saying it's stable in bac water for a month... considering a recomp run with it on top of 2-3 iu of GH and 300mg test...

What is the current thoughts on recon IGF with bac water? I know for the longest time it was Acetic acid only...now I see lots saying it's stable in bac water for a month... considering a recomp run with it on top of 2-3 iu of GH and 300mg test...

I used bac water....and was only pinning 50mcg daily. But the last shot felt as effective as the first shot 20 days later from my perspective.

I think within a month...it's fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost