over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 over IGF-1 LR3

MoreMuscle

Newbies
From what I've been reading good "old fasioned" IGF-1 seems to work better than IGF-1 LR3....

Does anyone know where to get regular IGF-1 rather than IGF-1 LR3?

Last edited:
(My computer's broadband is down so it's hard and slow doing searches and I haven't had much luck so far searching....)

I would like to know too. I have a partially torn pec that is acting up recently, and I think some rH-IGF may help. Also researching CJC/GHRP or regular GH, but not sure what to take. It was never a terrible tear, and they didn't want to do surgery, but it has started hurting again recently right in the tendon area. So bump to the guy above, tho im not sure if rh-igf1 would be better than gh or cjc/ghrp. Btw, anyone else think CJC is ridiculously expensive...a cjc/ghrp cycle is more expensive than a low dosed GH cycle...

I would like to know too. I have a partially torn pec that is acting up recently, and I think some rH-IGF may help. Also researching CJC/GHRP or regular GH, but not sure what to take. It was never a terrible tear, and they didn't want to do surgery, but it has started hurting again recently right in the tendon area. So bump to the guy above, tho im not sure if rh-igf1 would be better than gh or cjc/ghrp. Btw, anyone else think CJC is ridiculously expensive...a cjc/ghrp cycle is more expensive than a low dosed GH cycle...
if you find the right source, cjc/ghrp-6 is a lot cheaper than hgh

Depends how much gh u run. 2-3 IU per day of GH is not more expensive than 2 mg CJC and GHRP at 400-600 mcg per day. Some sources sell blue tops for like 190/100IU if you buy a bunch, that's pretty cheap if you're only running 2-3 IU per day. Even if you don't get it that cheap, 3 IU per day doesn't cost a lot. CJC is like 50 bucks per week alone isn't it?

Last edited:
By the way, have a lot of people here used cjc/ghrp? How would it compare to rH-IGF for healing a damaged pec tendon. I am a little hesitant to use cjc/ghrp because it is pretty new, but I like the idea that it doesn't shut down natural gh production...tho I am a little worried about sides and cost. Do you need to store this stuff in the fridge? Where can I find a tutorial on preparation and storage? i'm assuming a search will result in good results?

rH-IGF-1 is cost prohibitive to run correctly in a healthy bodybuilder. Your body has a shit ton of IGF naturally, and also a shit ton of igf binding proteins. Injecting 100mcg at a whack increases your levels only a small percent, and then it is not active for long before it is bound. HGH is much more cost effective at raising IGF-1 levels. IGF-1LR3 is a different story because it is not bound, and thus has a much more dramatic effect on free IGF levels.

I've read a lot of posts with people who used IGF-1 rather than IGF-1 LR3 and loved the permanent results.
(And these same people didn't like IGF-1 LR3.)

Since reading that, I was curious if there were any sources for the IGF-1 that they preferred.

Hey bro, any chance you'd pm me with a reasonably priced source for cjc/ghrp-6? I'm running both hgh and cjc/ghrp-6 at the moment, and the damn cjc/ghrp is costing me more per month than the HGH!

I doubt you're buying actual CJC-1295 then.

By the way, have a lot of people here used cjc/ghrp? How would it compare to rH-IGF for healing a damaged pec tendon. I am a little hesitant to use cjc/ghrp because it is pretty new, but I like the idea that it doesn't shut down natural gh production...tho I am a little worried about sides and cost. Do you need to store this stuff in the fridge? Where can I find a tutorial on preparation and storage? i'm assuming a search will result in good results?

I would go with IGF for healing a damaged pec tendon. CJC/GHRP are systematic just as HGH is, but with IGF you can spot inject into the damaged area. As for CJC/GHRP, it's really not that new. It's something new to the bodybuilding arena, but it's been out for a long time and been used in medicine for almost as long as IGF. Sides with cjc/ghrp? Can you expand on this? There are less sides with cjc/ghrp then with igf or hgh. You store this stuff much like you would hGH. Freeze it until you reconstitute it and then keep it in the fridge after it's reconstituted. These peptides can last a few months or even longer at room temperature when they are lyophilized so I wouldn't worry about freezing during shipping or anything, but I wouldn't risk not putting it in your freezer when you get it. Hope that helps.

Back to the point of CJC being expensive (if you really want to learn go read everything datBtrue has ever written):

-CJC should be pretty expensive because in order to make this compound they have to attach an acid to a lys linker in the thirtieth position of the amino acid. This is not something that's easy to do at all, and most legit Chinese peptide manufacturers have admitted to me that they only have the ability to produce this compound at a low purity (<80%) or not at all. If legit manufacturers in China don't have the technology to do this, how do you expect the shady ones that most of you are dealing with to be able to do it?

-When you buy CJC, unless it's from rather expensive and from a legit company, you are most likely buying GHRH(1-29) with modifications in four amino acids (aka - tetrasubstitution). This is basically the same thing as CJC, except that it's missing the linker I described above. What does this mean? This means that what you're buying has a half-life of ~30 minutes compared to a half-life of ~1 week of CJC.

-Is this really a big deal? To me, the answer is no. But why?
The most common protocol for legit CJC for me would be to inject CJC twice a week and to inject GHRP three times a day for three added spikes throughout the day (I'm not going to get into dosing, it's not important for this).
The protocol for the modified GHRH would be to inject GHRH and GHRP together (in the same needle) three times a day.

Here are the pros and cons of the different dosing schedules:

CJC
pros: CJC will keep your hGH slightly elevated all the time*
cons: Synergistic effects of CJC/GHRP do occur but are not maximized (we're talking about a loss of ~5% estimated synergy, not a big deal at all)
*No one is one hundred percent sure if slightly elevated levels of hGH are a good thing. Bobaslaw has communicated to me that some bodily functions may need baseline levels of hGH to function. However, I recently saw a study on the changes in hGH during pubertal boys and a boy in his early pubertal years had elevated levels of hGH similar to that of someone on CJC. Somatostatin will also suppress constant elevation. I doubt this is something to worry about. What I would truly question is whether these slightly elevated levels of GH in between GHRP shots are really worth anything. It's always been spikes in hGH levels that have caused growth throughout our lives.

Modified GHRH
pros: Full synergy between GHRP/GHRH
cons: hGH levels only elevated during the spike after injection

If you're going to be injecting GHRP three times a day why not just save your money and buy modified GHRH? It makes this a whole lot cheaper than hGH.

Also for those of you that are coming over to peptides from AAS and are freaking out about injecting three times a day; a slin pin is almost painless. I am over here injecting six times a day, and I would have thought I would dread each injection but I barely feel each one. We're talking 29-31 gauge pins here, these hurt less than an ant bite.

I hope this has made it easier for you all to understand. The true source bearer on this information is datBtrue, but I tried to make this a little easier to comprehend for those out there with less science background and comprehension.

Last edited:
If you're going to be injecting GHRP three times a day why not just save your money and buy modified GHRH?

Ok, then I'd certainly welcome info on a less expensive source for GHRH, pinning three times a day isn't a problem....it's what I've been doing with the CJC/GHRP-6 anyway. :)

Ok, then I'd certainly welcome info on a less expensive source for GHRH, pinning three times a day isn't a problem....it's what I've been doing with the CJC/GHRP-6 anyway. :)

Lol what more info do you want. I thought I did a decent job of explaining it above. The dosing of modified GHRH versus CJC would be the same, only the modded GHRH would have to be spread out in smaller doses every time you inject GHRP6. I prefer 2mg/week.

Lol what more info do you want. I thought I did a decent job of explaining it above.

Damn! More than decent. I pulled up a chair, poured some coffee and started learning from you. Pretty cool. You seriously made my morning Vast.

Thanks heaps and heaps for being a bright guy, a sponge when it comes to soaking up knowledge and being an awesome teacher as well. I'm so proud. :)

Damn! More than decent. I pulled up a chair, poured some coffee and started learning from you. Pretty cool. You seriously made my morning Vast.

Thanks heaps and heaps for being a bright guy, a sponge when it comes to soaking up knowledge and being an awesome teacher as well. I'm so proud. :)

Hahah I'm not sure what I could have taught you, but I appreciate the kind words :D

Lol what more info do you want. I thought I did a decent job of explaining it above. The dosing of modified GHRH versus CJC would be the same, only the modded GHRH would have to be spread out in smaller doses every time you inject GHRP6. I prefer 2mg/week.

:) Your explanation above was great, almost like I was reading one of Dats posts. I guess what I'm after is a research company who has GHRH at affordable prices....like I mentioned above, I'm paying more for my CJC/GHRP-6 than HGH at the moment... Anyone want to PM me with a place? I'd be forever grateful! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131