over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 Question

Vegascuts285

Registered
Wanted to get some opinions .. Always kind of hear mixed reviews .. If you use it properly is IGF-1 really worth it ?

Wanted to get some opinions .. Always kind of hear mixed reviews .. If you use it properly is IGF-1 really worth it ?

It seems like currently, the state of the peptide industry is able to supply legitimate IGF-DES and IGF-LR3 at prices of $50-70 per 1mg vial. I think the availability of real IGF is much better than it was a few years ago.

Real IGF will give you noticeable effects in regard to body composition. Is it worth the money over just running GH? Not sure, probably not. IGF use also has its own set of concerns. High dose use can lead to intestine growth which is very real.

Only you can run it and decide. I'm in that position now and will soon be deciding if it's worth it after using it a bit. Some people swear by IGF but may not have run quality GH at 4-5iu a day either. Most of GH's beneficial effects in terms of body composition come from its elevation of IGF-1. So you can see that if you're getting real IGF, you can expect some results. It's still hard to beat good gh though, Imo.

Last edited:
It seems like currently, the state of the peptide industry is able to supply legitimate IGF-DES and IGF-LR3 at prices of $50-70 per 1mg vial. I think the availability of real IGF is much better than it was a few years ago.

Real IGF will give you noticeable effects in regard to body composition. Is it worth the money over just running GH? Not sure, probably not. IGF use also has its own set of concerns. High dose use can lead to intestine growth which is very real.

Only you can run it and decide. I'm in that position now and will soon be deciding if it's worth it after using it a bit. Some people swear by IGF but may not have run quality GH at 4-5iu a day either. Most of GH's beneficial effects in terms of body composition come from its elevation of IGF-1. So you can see that if you're getting real IGF, you can expect some results. It's still hard to beat good gh though, Imo.

Great reply !! Thanks.. Anyone else care to chime in ? Is it worth spending more on GH and other anabolics or worth putting some extra to the side for IGF

IGF-1 DES is crazy nice, it just takes a lot more effort in dosing/timing.

do you get out of the intestine issue using the DES?

If you are talking about gut growth, no - DES works on site, pretty much requires some in every muscle (4 for both bis, 6 for both tris, example) and dosed mid-workout. works mainly on site, and has a halflife of only about 20mins.

Ive not used the DES yet. Dosages,,cycle ideas??

I dose it 25mcg-100mcg depending on the muscle (all 4 bicep heads will get 25mcg per muscle) About mid-workout. For one of my quads I'll do 25-50mcg per leg in 4 different spots. Always midworkout. It involves a high volume of pinning, in multiple locations, at different times during your workout. It's not for everybody, but it's effects are significant enough to cycle it during pct imo.

I've been looking to get some Lr-3. Any experience with the sponsors' IGF on here? I haven't found a ton of feedback on any of them dealing with IGF. Most of the feedback is on CJC and GHRP.

You'll get mixed results on the lr-3. Some people love it, some hate it. It could be attributed to the quality, dosing, physiology of the person, or it was not contained in the proper conditions. I remember a guy ran it with a test/tren cycle and got bigger than any human even in that period of time, but just as often you will hear people that it does nothing for. I would try it for pct first, then if you notice you like it, try it on. GHRP (6 in my case) and cjc gave me decent results, big time body recomp.

You'll get mixed results on the lr-3. Some people love it, some hate it. It could be attributed to the quality, dosing, physiology of the person, or it was not contained in the proper conditions. I remember a guy ran it with a test/tren cycle and got bigger than any human even in that period of time, but just as often you will hear people that it does nothing for. I would try it for pct first, then if you notice you like it, try it on. GHRP (6 in my case) and cjc gave me decent results, big time body recomp.

That's what I'm mainly looking for is body recomp. I'm on week four of 125mg test e, 600mg Tren A, an 600mg Mast E. I have 8 more weeks left and wanted to research IGF the last 6 weeks or so. Anyone had any good experience with the IGF from MaximPep, PurePeptides, Ergo, etc?

How old are you? I'm in my 20's and have never tried gh peps since I should have high natural growth at my age. But I keep hearing great things about them.

And to the op, I love igf. It has always been worth my money.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131