over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 results - Acceptable?

Ask was the wrong word... I see your point w getting more views but posting to the sponsors thread giving feedback would also be beneficial, no? For everyone... shoot, I bet both you and I would both be willing to send a sample vial to Joshnik (sp?) for testing... if we could get others within that thread to pitch in for the testers fee.

As been mentioned, while blood test are a viable option, testing the actual product for potency and purity would give us the answers you are seeking.

How is this the case? A blood GH test uses the same method that Janoshik uses, it still doesn't test if the GH actually raises IGF-1 levels in the body.

Im running TP's mauve tops at 3.3IU now and I'm getting bloods this week. No tren. Just cruising so ill see what my igf is at now.

I was on his blacks at 3.5-5IU ed during my last competition a few months ago and my igf came back at 151. I was also on 500mg tren ace. Needless to say the hgh was definitely working.

My old training partner (who just won his pro card at masters nats) was on pharm saizen from his gay client. Ive literally seen him walk out of Walgreen's and hand him kits got blood work and his igf was 68. Again, the hgh was definitely working.

I think its waste taking HGH with tren. On 5iu ed with TP's black tops im at 489 with IGF-1. And you cant say the HGH was definitely working. Not with IGF-1 scores like that. If he's running tren then the Tren is definitely working. lol.

I can say that. Because i witnessed it. You do you booboo.

I'm sure nobody is running tren and gh together :rolleyes:

I just looked this up and I have a theory, blood tests for estradiol that use "Electrochemiluminescence" or ELISA methodology cause a false positive for estradiol if you are on tren.

The cheapest IGF-1 test uses electrochemiluminescence also (you have to pay a few dollars more to get the LC/MS test (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometer).

Perhaps the tren is causing issues with the IGF-1 test as well, but a lower value instead of a higher one- seems plausible...

Here are the testing types for IFG-1:

https://www.findlabtest.com/lab-test/hormone-testing/igf-1-test-cost-quest-16293

How is this the case? A blood GH test uses the same method that Janoshik uses, it still doesn't test if the GH actually raises IGF-1 levels in the body.

Agreed K. I thought the OP was asking if this was actual gh, dosed properly, folded etc... which Janoshik could provide answers too... whereas a blood test can be skewed by the things mentioned herein (tren for one, genetics possible another).

Me and my buddy are on the same hgh.

These are his results after 2 months on 4iu a day. Took 10iu before the bloods.

Are these results a bit low or pretty acceptable? He’s 40 so I reckon it puts him at double what his igf1 would be at his age “naturally”.

It’s from a sponsor on here with pretty darn fair pricing so I’m pretty content. But he’s a bit disappointed he thought it’d be a tad higher.

His results of 39 nmol/L equals 297ng/ml. Each lab has there own reference range. On my labs the range is 83-233 ng/ml so your friend would be about 27% over the top of range. Using the other labs range he is about 8% over the top. With those kits, 4iu/day it is also costing him $100 a month!!

NO 40 y/o man is ever at the top of range so being above the top is already winning. Being that you don`t have his pre GH/igf levels that adds a big mystery. Personally I was 105ng/ml before and 333ng/ml after using the same dose, same kits, almost same age. I don`t wanna be any higher than that either.

Other HUGE variable not many people talk about is the liver. That`s where HGH will be converted to igf-1, if the liver is compromised or not 100% healthy, your conversion rate is going to be lower... and that goes for many reactions in the liver. One of those other issues liver damage causes is the inability to produce albumin, which is simple terms leads to extra fluid in the gut and the turtle shell look. Oh I got abs, no you got major liver damage.

I encourage him to try some other kits, get retested doing the same protocol. My results on these (actual blood work) was the same as another source here that was almost double the price. Higher price just means you have more middle men, unless you are talking Rx pharmacy stuff.

If your going to increase from 4iu, splitting it into 2 shots, morning and night would be best. You wanna go send a vial off for testing, PM me and let me know the cost, I`ll get it covered.... AND send you a replacement vial when I have one in hand :)

His results of 39 nmol/L equals 297ng/ml. Each lab has there own reference range. On my labs the range is 83-233 ng/ml so your friend would be about 27% over the top of range. Using the other labs range he is about 8% over the top. With those kits, 4iu/day it is also costing him $100 a month!!

NO 40 y/o man is ever at the top of range so being above the top is already winning. Being that you don`t have his pre GH/igf levels that adds a big mystery. Personally I was 105ng/ml before and 333ng/ml after using the same dose, same kits, almost same age. I don`t wanna be any higher than that either.

Other HUGE variable not many people talk about is the liver. That`s where HGH will be converted to igf-1, if the liver is compromised or not 100% healthy, your conversion rate is going to be lower... and that goes for many reactions in the liver. One of those other issues liver damage causes is the inability to produce albumin, which is simple terms leads to extra fluid in the gut and the turtle shell look. Oh I got abs, no you got major liver damage.

I encourage him to try some other kits, get retested doing the same protocol. My results on these (actual blood work) was the same as another source here that was almost double the price. Higher price just means you have more middle men, unless you are talking Rx pharmacy stuff.

If your going to increase from 4iu, splitting it into 2 shots, morning and night would be best. You wanna go send a vial off for testing, PM me and let me know the cost, I`ll get it covered.... AND send you a replacement vial when I have one in hand :)

the reference range isn't relative to the value you get, it doesn't work like that

the reference range isn't relative to the value you get, it doesn't work like that

Of course, but labs often given different reference ranges. I converted his results to another common range given and he was still above the top of range on both. Without knowing prior levels its hard to say what his increase really was. Further, it is very uncommon for natural people over 40 to get results at the top of range for igf`, GH, test, etc.

A couple of questions:

Let's say someone doesn't get a huge IGF-1 elevation from legit GH, could he still be getting the typical substrate utilization changes from GH to a great degree, which I presume is what causes the fat burning/body composition changes? Basically, if the GH is "weak" as far as IGF-1 elevation goes does it mean it's less likely to
cause insulin resistance as well because it's just weak in all aspects?

From what I've read systemic IGF-1 isn't what's important to a bodybuilder, they want localized IGF-1 in the muscle (for growth). But would these two values typically follow each other? Eg. high paracrine = high autocrine IGF-1?

What does systemic IGF-1 do that's beneficial for a bb?

I've just started a vial of the 140iu blue tops in this thread. Did anyone else find a hunger spike just after they injected? First one made me a bit hypoglycemic. Prior to this ive been running godtropin

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws