YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 results back on my generic chinese GH, questions.

dale338

Registered
Been running only 2ius per day of Kefei and noticing some solid results. Finally ran my IGF-1 and it came back at 269. Range of 67-201. So it's legit. I feel being just outside high on only 2ius is suffice and expected?

The one thing I've noticed on my last two labs is that my Glucose Serum is elevated. 65-100 is the range and mine was 102 and 103 respectively on last two draws. Is this likely from the GH? Or am I slipping into becoming a diabetic?

Also, my phosphorus serum was out of range and low at 2.4 with a range of 2.5-4.5. So just below.

Anything else I can look for here? Does this assure my GH is solid? Any other tips or advise is welcomed!

That dose of gh is too low to cause insulin resistance. How is you diet and bodyfat, that will have a much higher effect on fasting glucose.

Cut your carbs in half and get retested in a month, its not a big concern but having an elevated fasting sugar does put you at a higher risk of developing diabetes in the next 10 years if you do not make changes

That dose of gh is too low to cause insulin resistance. How is you diet and bodyfat, that will have a much higher effect on fasting glucose.

Cut your carbs in half and get retested in a month, its not a big concern but having an elevated fasting sugar does put you at a higher risk of developing diabetes in the next 10 years if you do not make changes

Thank you! I'm pretty lean and muscular. Could have just been from the big meal I ate the night before even though more than 12 hours. What do you think of my IGF-1 levels from 2ius? Is that in line?

HGH will raise BG.
insulin is a option

Metformin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else have any feedback as to my IGF-1 labs being in line with taking only 2ius per day? 270 a solid number?

Anyone else have any feedback as to my IGF-1 labs being in line with taking only 2ius per day? 270 a solid number?

Yes your IGF-1 is inline on 2iu per day. Do not worry about that glucose #. Ive been 103-105 after fasting on my bloodwork for over 10 years consistently. I am not a diabetic.

From Diabetic site:
"If you eat a low-carb diet and have borderline high glucose (i.e. 90-105), it may not be cause for concern. Your post-meal blood sugars and A1c levels are more important."

Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I felt like the 270 reading on just 2ius taken 14 hours post injection was a good level. I've got all the sides, and honestly and kind of blown away with the results at just 2iu per day. Mostly doing it for anti-aging, fat loss etc, and it's done that and more thus far. Due to hand pain and numbness, not sure I'd want to do more. Other noticeable affects are I swear my penis has gotten larger. Not that I needed it, but damn it seems that way. Lol

Metformin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of metformin and HGH here is a nice study...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14983408

"In conclusion, treatment of patients with metabolic syndrome and elevated FPG levels did not cause sustained negative effects on glucose metabolism or insulin sensitivity if given in combination with metformin. However, since our data did not show significant differences between the two treatment groups with respect to body composition or lipid metabolism, future studies including larger numbers of patients will have to clarify whether the positive effects of rhGH on cardiovascular risk factors that have been shown in patients with GH deficiency are also present in patients with metabolic syndrome, and are additive to the effects of metformin."

Speaking of metformin and HGH here is a nice study...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14983408

"In conclusion, treatment of patients with metabolic syndrome and elevated FPG levels did not cause sustained negative effects on glucose metabolism or insulin sensitivity if given in combination with metformin. However, since our data did not show significant differences between the two treatment groups with respect to body composition or lipid metabolism, future studies including larger numbers of patients will have to clarify whether the positive effects of rhGH on cardiovascular risk factors that have been shown in patients with GH deficiency are also present in patients with metabolic syndrome, and are additive to the effects of metformin."

And im interested in this metformin trial results when they come out...

Metformin Wins FDA Approval | Life Extension

An IGF-1 level of 269ng/ml on 2iu's per day is a solid level. Although conventional wisdom dictates that 2iu's per day will not cause insulin resistance, I'm not willing to concede that an IGF-1 level of 270 for a prolonged period of time will not lead to insulin resistance. As your BG level is only slightly out of range, you may be seeing the beginning of cell insulin resistance. I'm not an expert, but this is my opinion.

Well I purchased a glucose monitor and have been poking the shit out of my fingers the past few days. And I am for sure not heading towards diabetic yet. Post a large meal, 1 hour I am at 115 glucose and two hours later, 86. That's perfect. It was 112 last night 1 hour post a large meal and 85 two hours later.

My glucose in the AM was 85 as well. Before eating. (fasting) so it must have just been a lab error.

Well I purchased a glucose monitor and have been poking the shit out of my fingers the past few days. And I am for sure not heading towards diabetic yet. Post a large meal, 1 hour I am at 115 glucose and two hours later, 86. That's perfect. It was 112 last night 1 hour post a large meal and 85 two hours later.

My glucose in the AM was 85 as well. Before eating. (fasting) so it must have just been a lab error.

SMART man! Glad to see you using a glucose monitor.

definitely solid igf-1 results bro. You got some legit stuff there. In regards to your glucose levels. 2iu is enough to cause an increase in blood glucose. I've tested myself with a glucose monitor and confirmed that my morning shot of 2.5 iu was enough to raise my blood glucose from 88 to 103 without taking in any food.

Keep in mind though that our bodies release glucose from the liver upon waking as a sort of "jump start". So your blood glucose will normally be slightly high first thing in the morning.

See no need to worry. 103-105 after fasting means nothing. Now if you wake up and have # over 120 regularly then your more likely to be diabetic later and need to make some changes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws