over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1LR3 for fat loss.??

It is for all insulin.
I wanted to distinguish what you meant because some recommend the use of a small amount of exogenous insulin pre-workout or prior to a no carb meal to enhance fat burning.

Insulin by its basic function inhibits fatty acid release from fat deposits to the circulation, so the notion it burns fat (whether it's endogenous or exogenous insulin) is of course not true.

Insulin helps to shuttle sugars and amino acids into tissues, so the notion of taking it pre workout suppose to help to increase glycogen replenishment and protein synthesis in muscle tissue

Insulin by its basic function inhibits fatty acid release from fat deposits to the circulation, so the notion it burns fat (whether it's endogenous or exogenous insulin) is of course not true.

Insulin helps to shuttle sugars and amino acids into tissues, so the notion of taking it pre workout suppose to help to increase glycogen replenishment and protein synthesis in muscle tissue
What if a small amount is taken without food or drink? Not enough to make you go hypo but a something on the order of 3iu?

What if a small amount is taken without food or drink? Not enough to make you go hypo but a something on the order of 3iu?

It'll lower a bit your blood glucose levels, insulin by itself inhibits" fut burning" but it may be an interesting experiment, as in the rebound from this the metabolism may be a bit accelerated

Sciroxx,

How does IGF-1 LR3 differ from Insulin, and what makes it help burn fat?

If Insulin inhibits fat burning, and it's similar to IGF-1 than what is different?

This shit is obnoxious. Insulin does not in a vacuum hinder fat loss.

Not a great video but hey ELI5;

Sciroxx,

If Insulin inhibits fat burning, and it's similar to IGF-1 than what is different?

This shit is obnoxious. Insulin does not in a vacuum hinder fat loss.

Not a great video but hey ELI5;

My post aimed to simplify in one sentence the notion that taking exogenous insulin pre-workout serves fat burning by itself, fortunately our body's metabolism is much much more complicated as you posted

Sciroxx,

As a brief background -

- IGF1 and insulin indeed have a similar structure (hence IGF1 is name Insulin like Growth factor).

- How ever IGF1 has its receptor (named IGF1-R) and Insulin has its receptor (named IR), there is some interaction and IGF1 may interact to a minor extent with insulin receptors and vise versa, but generally IGF1 carries its effect through its receptor and insulin through its receptor.

- IGF1 is a has a primary role in the growth axis and have also some distinct metabolic effects, while insulin is a primary metabolic hormone with an importance for growth processes

So each of these hormones is responsible and triggers different processes in the different tissues. And in fat tissue-
- Insulin creates a metabolic environment which favors fat accumulation.
- IGF1 increases lipid oxidation.

I've seen numerous cases in which IGF1 was used in effective dosages (by itself and especially combined with GH) and created a noticeable recomposition. IGF1 (like GH) triggers multi-paths growth mechanism while reducing fat deposits (even on high carbs/high calories diets)

Insulin supplementation has always Intrigued me, one because when I was a novice BB’er there was so much stigma and taboo surrounding the use of insulin and some of the other hormones not in the AAS category. Now that I have a lot more experience in the area, I’m considering adding some to my arsenal. Thx for the knowledge

Anyone using IGF-1LR3 as part of a fat loss protocol???

I read an article a little while back (can’t remember where) that stated people have great results taking it at 10-15mcg every 12hrs. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this or know anything about it. I haven’t used IGF in probably 6-7 years and that was just during bulking so I have no idea what it does for fat loss , or stores

dave Palumbo posted a protocol where you use 11 mcg a day if I’m not mistaken .....here. Very interesting

IGF-1 Protocol / Dosage Totals
11 mcg/ed for 30 days / 333mcgs
(cycle 1)

2 weeks off / 0

11 mcgs/ed for 30 days / 333
(cycle 2)

2 weeks off / 0

11 mcgs/ed for 30 days / 333
(cycle 3)

8 weeks off / 0

Total # of weeks: 24 / Total IGF-1 used: 1,000

Forum statistics