over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1LR3 Injections

Germaine

Registered
Okay I've been doing 30mcg of IGF1-LR3 pre-workout and I am usually injecting it into the muscle trained that day except chest days. Maybe Elvia or JJ can chime in. When you all do chest do you inject in the pec and if so is injections going in the outer pec. Just curious on this thanks and where to inject this on chest days. So far great results from using Superior products.

Okay I've been doing 30mcg of IGF1-LR3 pre-workout and I am usually injecting it into the muscle trained that day except chest days. Maybe Elvia or JJ can chime in. When you all do chest do you inject in the pec and if so is injections going in the outer pec. Just curious on this thanks and where to inject this on chest days. So far great results from using Superior products.

First of, dont shoot it pwo. For muscle growth shoot it Post wo.
if you dont run slin then take a shake with carbs and protein post wo
to get a insulin spike. IGF and insulin is a killer combo.

Best of luck !

You feel 30mcg? 30mcg in each side, so 60 total or 30 total?

The last 5 times i have run Lr3 i have done 100mcg and it did shit... and a lot of other people agreed with me. You must have got a magic batch or something. Congrats !!

The last 5 times i have run Lr3 i have done 100mcg and it did shit... and a lot of other people agreed with me. You must have got a magic batch or something. Congrats !!

Can you name source? Have a bottle ready to go..hope i don't have same experience.

Pre workout is a good combo lots of us are running it this way with good results.

Yes thats 30mcg in each side. Try Superior brother on the board great source

Lately I just inject the 30-50mcg subcutaneously before the gym with a big carb meal. When I inject into the muscle I inject in several spots dispersed throughout the pecs in 5mcg increments. Micro injecting in several spots in each pec is the best way to get site growth and to contain the igf1-Lr3 within the muscle. If you stick to 30mcg then put 5mcg in 3 sites in each pec, upper, middle, and at the nipple line.

I'm so bummed! I'm training traps now and I forgot to take my Igf1-Lr3 and my tadalafil. My strength is great but the pump sucks!

Sorry guys I have a newb question. I mixed 1.5 ML bac water with my 1 mg ig1-lr3. How do i figure out micrograms on the slin pin?

I tried Superior, it wasnt bad but i guess i just have expectations of the way IGF was 5 years ago and its nothing like that. I had to take 100mcg to get any real effect, but i guess thats pretty much standard.

I tried Superior, it wasnt bad but i guess i just have expectations of the way IGF was 5 years ago and its nothing like that. I had to take 100mcg to get any real effect, but i guess thats pretty much standard.
Man I wish I could get my hands on ths IGF you guys speak of, if it's more effective then this then that stuff is pure magic in a bottle!!

Man I wish I could get my hands on ths IGF you guys speak of, if it's more effective then this then that stuff is pure magic in a bottle!!

Yeah it was no joke. 80-100mcg and the pumps would be almost unbearable. After a few sets of bi's I would be pumped out...

The stuff today is decent you just gotta dose it higher, im assuming thats the reason for all the BOGO's. I can never understand why there is never an equal amount in the vials when you put them right next to each other, but at 2 for 1 pricing it is what it is....

I'm interested in jjs combo.
However, I'm not spending this kinda money for a pump.

Pge1 in muscles I can't do occlusion training with.

I'm more interested in the muscle growth jj mentioned or as Rambo mentioned "quick lean out effects"

I used increlex briefly and the pump was no different that des or lr3 I've used. But it's different so idk.

I'm interested in jjs combo.
However, I'm not spending this kinda money for a pump.

Pge1 in muscles I can't do occlusion training with.

I'm more interested in the muscle growth jj mentioned or as Rambo mentioned "quick lean out effects"

I used increlex briefly and the pump was no different that des or lr3 I've used. But it's different so idk.
Low dose gives me that effect. I'm going to even lower it to 30mcgs. I tend to be insulin resistant so the LR3s effects on increasing insulin sensitivity effect me very well. Add MK-677 and the nitrogen retention helps further the effect.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear