over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1LR3 Injections

DAC and MK worked great for me, before I went back on regular GH. But you need some LR3 for those crazy pumps !!!

DAC and MK worked great for me, before I went back on regular GH. But you need some LR3 for those crazy pumps !!!

Heck yeah. Igf1-Lr3 and tadalafil preworkout give the best pumps. I haven't tried des yet though.

Heck yeah. Igf1-Lr3 and tadalafil preworkout give the best pumps. I haven't tried des yet though.

Im shocked you havent tried DES. For a while I swore by it. Its kinda tough bc you need to do it in the muscle you are working and its only active for about 20 minutes, so you basically have to do it at the gym. That makes it challenging but it works great.

Back when IGF LR3 was super strong it used to make me so lethargic and hungry all day. I couldnt stay lean on Lr3 bc I would eat all day, so I switched to Des, and all i had to do was slam some carbs right after the shot. Other than that I could diet all day.

Thats how i know the IGF is weaker these days, i dont get lethargic and i dont get that hungry.

Okay I've been doing 30mcg of IGF1-LR3 pre-workout and I am usually injecting it into the muscle trained that day except chest days. Maybe Elvia or JJ can chime in. When you all do chest do you inject in the pec and if so is injections going in the outer pec. Just curious on this thanks and where to inject this on chest days. So far great results from using Superior products.

Sorry I missed this thread. I don't like to have a go at people and there are 101 ways up a mountain but Swedishsteel is constantly posting nonsense information so I would just discard that post.

I would inject IM using slin pins across your chest. Pretty much any area would be fine. I usually start 1 inch above the nipple then work around the outer/upper area of the chest. If you are dosing 30mcg each side I would do 3 injs of 10mcg. I should add though when I recently used 100mcg each side I just done it in one shot for convenience and the results were amazing. But micro dosing would be better so go with that.

If dosing pre workout I would have an intra shake of something like 50-75g HBCD's and 30g of EAA's.

Im shocked you havent tried DES. For a while I swore by it. Its kinda tough bc you need to do it in the muscle you are working and its only active for about 20 minutes, so you basically have to do it at the gym. That makes it challenging but it works great.

Back when IGF LR3 was super strong it used to make me so lethargic and hungry all day. I couldnt stay lean on Lr3 bc I would eat all day, so I switched to Des, and all i had to do was slam some carbs right after the shot. Other than that I could diet all day.

Thats how i know the IGF is weaker these days, i dont get lethargic and i dont get that hungry.

I fear injecting at my gym. Too many douch bags running around that place. My drive to the gym is around 20 minutes.
I tried fake des years ago. It was that bs igf1-Ge3. It felt like slin.
I bet stacking real des with pge1 work be a seriously crazy pump!
I'm still using pge1 right before I train arms and I stack it with Lr3. It makes training fun. The vascularity is like nothing else.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member