over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf des and mgf

alluring

Newbies
will dosing igf des pre workout cancel out mgf like people say igf lr3 does?

thanks to any response.

That would be my understanting. I"ll take my mgf pw, than an hour or so later igf des or lr3 with a large meal. I would also think no hgh for 24-30hrs after lr3 due to its active life and saturation of recepters.

hmm been researching a bit more and its said to be used pre or during WO due to its use with lactic acid build up, but wouldnt mgf be more important?

Here is another idea. Why even bother taking Igf-1 pwo? MGF in your muscle produces new cells. Who says the Mgf is done producing new cells an hour later or 2 or 3 after your workout.

If you take ifg-1 pwo you are cutting short your bodies ability to create new cells from the workout session. Yeah the new cells it did produce will grow in the presence of Igf-1. But why only have a thousand cells available to grow when you can have millions by letting your body decide when to stop mgf from producing new cells and letting its own igf-1 do it's thing.

The Beggar

Here is another idea. Why even bother taking Igf-1 pwo? MGF in your muscle produces new cells. Who says the Mgf is done producing new cells an hour later or 2 or 3 after your workout.

If you take ifg-1 pwo you are cutting short your bodies ability to create new cells from the workout session. Yeah the new cells it did produce will grow in the presence of Igf-1. But why only have a thousand cells available to grow when you can have millions by letting your body decide when to stop mgf from producing new cells and letting its own igf-1 do it's thing.

The Beggar

Because those cells are purposeless. You need to find a balance between differentiation and proliferation:) much more complex answer but typing on my phone is,tedious

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Because those cells are purposeless. You need to find a balance between differentiation and proliferation:) much more complex answer but typing on my phone is,tedious

Truthfully, I have just been takibg the lr3 at random times in the morning due to my schedule and there is no loss of results

The Beggar

BTW playa, is that you in the avatar...fucking beast right there man!!!:D

The Beggar
And i am not necssarily disagreeing with you, i take my peg mgf mon and thur. I take my mgf post workout in the muscle worked. I wait 30 minutes and take my gh IM in the muscle worked, drink shake, take slin, after my next solid food meal, i would take my lr3=_)

I actually just started des. thought it might have less of a chance going systematic and growing intestens due to its shorter half life. With lr3 I only would take it hrs after my last workout prior to a day or so off of training and let it clear prior to another workout so it would not interfer with mgf pwo.
Dosing was at max twice a week @ 1oomcgs, were as I think you can use daily doses of des.

BTW playa, is that you in the avatar...fucking beast right there man!!!:D

Yean mane, that be a pic of Da Beggar. See what begging gets ya? If you know how to do it right... lol

The Beggar

You are correct in stating that you need to find a balance. But is one hour of proliferation in the gym and then the differentiation of igf-1 pwo like some people do a balance?

Heck why not 5 hours of prolifferation and then differentiate with plain ole GH pre bed? I think concreter is dosing closer to the way you say you are doing it.

When are you going on your cruise? You have some testing to do remember? lol

The Beggar

You are correct in stating that you need to find a balance. But is one hour of proliferation in the gym and then the differentiation of igf-1 pwo like some people do a balance?

Heck why not 5 hours of prolifferation and then differentiate with plain ole GH pre bed? I think concreter is dosing closer to the way you say you are doing it.

The Beggar

Cruise is a dirty word in my household;) I think 3 weeks.

My balance is like 1.5-2 hours with exogenous mgf in the equation:)

The Beggar

i read somthing about DES saying when you work out your boyd produces lactic acid which produces these receptors Which the igf-Des attaches too?!

and with des being a short half life after it ends WILL your body start producing MGF again???

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear