over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-DES GUT

jayice

Registered
Hey guys from my research I have read that IGF-LR3 if used for a long period of time through sub-q injection can cause intestine growth because of the igf latching onto the receptors in the intestine. I was wondering if this is also possible with the use of the DES version aswell if used subq? Or able instead to just go systematic without effecting the intestines?

Thanks guys

Hey guys from my research I have read that IGF-LR3 if used for a long period of time through sub-q injection can cause intestine growth because of the igf latching onto the receptors in the intestine. I was wondering if this is also possible with the use of the DES version aswell if used subq? Or able instead to just go systematic without effecting the intestines?

Thanks guys

Your intestines has the most Igf receptors in your body, so yeah you'll get gut growth eventually.

I have Run Many many vials of the Lr3... I didn't see the gut growth until about 3 yrs later....

One thing that is different between the 2..

LR3 has a life of 72 hrs in the body

Des Has a life of approx 20 hrs. So possibly it will have less chance of going systematic.

Hell if you been in the sport long enough, we all got the "turtle belly " syndrome from IGF anyhow.

ALSO .... PIN the muscles trained with the DES PRE W/O!!! Gives it less time to go systematic. ;)

i know what research says but i have been taking a healthy dose of DES for a while. i would say that i am right up there with BBoy on amount of rat research i have done and i posted pics in my progress thread. My waist is reasonably thin for a fat kid.

i know what research says but i have been taking a healthy dose of DES for a while. i would say that i am right up there with BBoy on amount of rat research i have done and i posted pics in my progress thread. My waist is reasonably thin for a fat kid.

LOL @ Fat kid!

Naa bro if your going to see intestinal growth I think it would be more from the Lr3 version Because people (like myself) were pinning ED And with an active live of 72 hrs...3 days.... in the body, i think super saturation was taking place and it went systematic more so than sticking around the damaged muscle tissue.

Des looks GTG and cheaper.

NOW ONLY if we could still get IGH-1 (RH) for a good price... that shit ruled for site growth with a short life of 20 min!!!! Pin that Post W/O and it insured the damaged muscle tissue would get a blast of IGF-1 without the stuff going systematic. ;)

LOL @ Fat kid!

Naa bro if your going to see intestinal growth I think it would be more from the Lr3 version Because people (like myself) were pinning ED And with an active live of 72 hrs...3 days.... in the body, i think super saturation was taking place and it went systematic more so than sticking around the damaged muscle tissue.

Des looks GTG and cheaper.

NOW ONLY if we could still get IGH-1 (RH) for a good price... that shit ruled for site growth with a short life of 20 min!!!! Pin that Post W/O and it insured the damaged muscle tissue would get a blast of IGF-1 without the stuff going systematic. ;)

isnt DES stronger than JGF-1 RH?

isnt DES stronger than JGF-1 RH?

YES!!! But the life of it is much lower..... 20 hrs For the DES
Compared to the 72 hrs of the Lr3.

I personally was exited to try the DES... and im running it now. :)

What dose are you running?

YES!!! But the life of it is much lower..... 20 hrs For the DES
Compared to the 72 hrs of the Lr3.

I personally was exited to try the DES... and im running it now. :)

Bilateral means both sides 50mcg, 25 each side

Do you use a new pin for every injections?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear