over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-DES Help

medici999

Banned
Hi Guys...

If your wanting to use this on a muscle to try and help it grow, would you shoot it pre workout into the muscle and post workout?

If so...if im wanting to use in pecs, what would a good dose be...and is it only on chest days that i use it?

Thanks again and apologies if its been covered alot before!

I would use 20 to 50mcg bi lateral pre work out. So a total of 40 to 100mcg. You could go as low as 10mcg into each pec. I prefer to use it first thing in the morning on non work out days but would be interesting to see how this works for you. I would suggest taking protien,bcaa's,glutamine,creatine and carbs with the shot. It may be better to use 3 times on the day you plan to inject like morning, pre workout, and two hours pwo but that's just my opinion. More is not always better though.

Yes IM or sub q. But it would be ok to use on workout days only. That's just how I like to do it

I would shoot it 1 hour post-workout because the MGF has to work first iirc.

MGF>?

I though say if i train chest, i shoot it 15mins before then the morning after in my chest.

How come IGF-des is cheaper to buy than IGF-1 LR3? When i though igf-des was better?

IGF-Des is cheaper at PP because they are running promtional because t is fairly new to the market! My research has had fantastic results from DES 25mcg 4x day bi-lateral into muscle trained, 15 minutes before creatine&workout, 15 minutes post workout out empty stomach the. Carb load 30-45 mnutes later again 3 hours later on empty stomach carbs 30-45 minutes later then again 30 -60 minutes prior to bed on empty stomach.
There have been research subjects that have been claiming to get the same results subq!however I feel research is best conducted with Des via IM for now!
I am looking into 50mcg pre workout and 50mcg prior to sleep to see if my rat can achieve the same result without being a pin cushion!

Medici sorry I didn't get a chance to answer your pm but I would follow exactly what keto explained. I use DES everyday but I can be used on workout days only. Keto has set it up well and that's pretty close to what I do. And it is cheaper at pp and that's where I get mine from. Good luck

Ok.

So ill use it on pec training days, maybe just 25mcg x 4times in each pec...then just use 10mcg everyday in each pec in the morning on non workout days?

Last edited:
Yeah you could do it that way. I use it in the muscle I train for the day. I use around 80mcg every work out day and a bit less non wo days. . And you can pin pecs only. It's a lot of trial and error bro so just give it a try and see how it works for you. Some people only use 3 x a week or 5 on 2 off which is good because it gives the receptors a break. I just do everyday 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Just do 20mcg to your pec everyday.
On non-workout days, pin in the morning. Workout days pre/workout.

Start with 40mcg because DES is 5x stronger than Lr3.

Is PP's DES 1mg as all others are? i could not see the size in mg on their site.. i ask becasue its half of others sale price and a 1/4 of others regular price..!!

Is PP's DES 1mg as all others are? i could not see the size in mg on their site.. i ask becasue its half of others sale price and a 1/4 of others regular price..!!

Yes and it fucking rocks to say the least!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131